Trump cancels pay raises for federal employees - It's a BAD Economy NOW

Its a dog whistle to his base. They think all federal employees are Black.

That's it play the idiotic race card....and you should pay attention, Trump said the federal budgets can't support raises. But hell budgets don't matter just keep running up debt
Why did he want to throw a parade if he really thought that?

Too easy...
President Trump Cancels Military Parade, Citing 'Ridiculously High' Price
What do you mean too easy? Are you saying he didnt want to throw a parade? If so, canceling it doesnt change the fact that he wanted to throw one. I guess since he didnt get that check from Mexico to build the wall he is taking it out on federal workers.

That's it play the idiotic race card....and you should pay attention, Trump said the federal budgets can't support raises. But hell budgets don't matter just keep running up debt

So, Trump offers the wealthy 0.001% of individuals a massive tax cut, offers the corporations a massive tax cut, tax receipts go down as a result, and the federal worker loses out.

Glad to see your line of thinking there but I disagree.

Income inequality will continue to widen because of poor planning from those in charge. Check
Most of the federal workers are over paid and lazy and don't deserve a raise. Raised should be earned.

Trump cancels pay raises for federal employees - CNNPolitics

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump told lawmakers on Thursday he was scrapping a planned pay raise for civilian federal workers, saying the nation's budget couldn't support it.

In a letter to House and Senate leaders, Trump described the pay increase as "inappropriate."
"We must maintain efforts to put our Nation on a fiscally sustainable course, and Federal agency budgets cannot sustain such increases," the President wrote.

------ ----------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess if you can't have a $100 million 'military' parade then federal workers will have to pay for the wall.

Make Federal Workers Look for Other Employment, Again.

I heard the labor market is SMOKIN'
What exactly is your problem with this?

see post 14
I did. Your analogy makes no sense.

If you notice. He isn’t throwing a parade.
Thats because he isnt allowed to.

So, Trump offers the wealthy 0.001% of individuals a massive tax cut, offers the corporations a massive tax cut, tax receipts go down as a result, and the federal worker loses out.

Income inequality will continue to widen because of poor planning from those in charge. Check
Most of the federal workers are over paid and lazy and don't deserve a raise. Raised should be earned.

Federal employees do not obtain 'merit' increases; the federal system is not set-up as such.

Federal employees are treated like robots. They get a raise, or they don't; that's it.

Yes, I know; they can go somewhere else to get a job.

And some will.

in reality, all US military ARE federal employees.

Why are you labeling the US military lazy?
Not talking about the military troll.
You are talking about the military if youre talking about federal workers.
Ok troll so what?
So dont lie or be an idiot. Didnt you know the military was is part of the federal payroll?
Putin pays them doesn't he?
Putin pays no one. He may be getting paid hush money from Drumpf though.

Too easy...
What do you mean too easy? Are you saying he didnt want to throw a parade? If so, canceling it doesnt change the fact that he wanted to throw one. I guess since he didnt get that check from Mexico to build the wall he is taking it out on federal workers.

OMG WHY did he cancel it? Read the goddamn link, moron.....the cost!!!

Go talk about racist shit in race the relations forum, you're failing here in epic fashion

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump told lawmakers on Thursday he was scrapping a planned pay raise for civilian federal workers, saying the nation's budget couldn't support it.

In a letter to House and Senate leaders, Trump described the pay increase as "inappropriate."
"We must maintain efforts to put our Nation on a fiscally sustainable course, and Federal agency budgets cannot sustain such increases," the President wrote.

------ ----------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess if you can't have a $100 million 'military' parade then federal workers will have to pay for the wall.

Excellent!

Too easy...

OMG WHY did he cancel it? Read the goddamn link, moron.....the cost!!!

Go talk about racist shit in race the relations forum, you're failing here in epic fashion
I already know why he cancelled it moron. I asked you how does that change the fact that he wanted to throw a parade in the first place?

Federal employees do not obtain 'merit' increases; the federal system is not set-up as such.

Federal employees are treated like robots. They get a raise, or they don't; that's it.

And some will.

Nearly all federal agencies are bloated with do nothing employees, let them quit and don't hire new ones

Excellent!

Were you as excited when Reagan fired over 11K PATCO controllers in 1981 & effectively killed organized labor in the US?

Cut out their Christmas bonuses too....lazy over paid government leaches....

Civilian, read your own article.
This is hilarious! Trump refuses to give lazy over paid fed workers a raise and the lib-trolls cry. Too bad. Back in my day raises were merit based, if you deserved a raise you got one, not just because. lol!

Edit! OMG! Did someone just play the race card!?

in reality, all US military ARE federal employees.

Why are you labeling the US military lazy?

in the PO we were not over paid even though we did have our share of crappy workers.....

I was.

Excellent!

Were you as excited when Reagan fired over 11K PATCO controllers in 1981 & effectively killed organized labor in the US?

Most of the crappy ones end up on our route.

in the PO we were not over paid even though we did have our share of crappy workers.....

Post office? I knew a guy who worked for USPS, he hated it, I think he worked for them for about a year and said stuff it

And some will.
not in the PO.....you get contract and COLA raises....even the shitty workers....

Forum List

Back