Trump can't find limo....Right in front of him!!!

From the look on his face coming down the stairs, he was lost in thought.
Stipulating that Trump is capable of thinking, it looks to me like he was trying to see his feet under his ginormous gut so he wouldn't fall.

Donald Trump gets confused looking for his presidential limousine

The confused old man couldn't even find his limo after walking down like a turtle from Air Force One.

Jesus H somebody, SOMEBODY in the Republican party HAS to come forward and say enough is enough. This is like watching Tito of Yugoslavia or some other faded sufferer of dementia from the old Soviet block that is still propped up in power even though he quit being fully functional years ago.

Imagine Kim Jong Un or Putin watching this, knowing they can bully and threaten this poor sap into anything. He is embarrassing to America and a danger to the US and it's allies. Let him go retire and watch tv for god's sake. Have some compassion.

I wonder where Trump would have ended up if his handlers hadn't turned him around.

"Is this grass? I think this is grass. I've never been on grass before that wasn't on a golf course, so I can't be sure."

I wonder where Trump would have ended up if his handlers hadn't turned him around.

"Is this grass? I think this is grass. I've never been on grass before that wasn't on a golf course, so I can't be sure."
He was walking towards the limo parked in front of his. Easy mistake to make.

put a sign on the front window that says "Tweeting Booth" and he could find it blindfolded.

Remind us when Billy Clinton had to ask his secret service to buy him a big Mac.. because he never carried a wallet.

lol

Gee...l wonder if he may have stuff on his mind to think about such as what the mess the US is in thanks to Obummer.

From the look on his face coming down the stairs, he was lost in thought.

From what we know of Trump's behavioral patterns, we know that in spite of it looking that way, it's just one of those looks that's deceiving.
and your source?

200.gif

I don't have a TV or pay attention much to pop culture, is there another example?

Forum List

Back