Trump can't find limo....Right in front of him!!!

CONFUSED Trump Exits Air Force One, Walks Past Limo In Front Of Him, Has To Be Redirected To Limo

View attachment 137108

Wow. You bleev anything you are told to bleev, don't you. :lol:

View attachment 137110
Pretty much sums it up.

Uh, that is a Harpoon, not a Tomahawk. Wrong picture!

Still better than Obama using unicorn darts and red crayons to draw imaginary lines.

Didn't Obama say there were 57 states?

What a fucking idiot.

Didn't Trump say he wasn't going to cut medicaid?

Didn't Trump say he was going to unsign Obamacare on day one?

Didn't Trump say his insurance plan would cover more people, at less cost, and it would be beautiful, beautiful healthcare.

CONFUSED Trump Exits Air Force One, Walks Past Limo In Front Of Him, Has To Be Redirected To Limo

Is this how you spend your time? Question for you. Maybe too difficult for you to answer, but give it a try. HOW MANY Limos do you think were in that wider shot of that tarmac event?

Bonus question.. For a pudding pop and a nap.. Are you aware that the Secret Service changes up the order in the motorcades dynamically all the time?

Didn't Obama say there were 57 states?

What a fucking idiot.

Didn't Trump say he wasn't going to cut medicaid?

Didn't Trump say he was going to unsign Obamacare on day one?

Didn't Trump say his insurance plan would cover more people, at less cost, and it would be beautiful, beautiful healthcare.

Trump knows how many fucking states there are in 'Murica.

It is not 57.

There's a LOT of confusion and disorientation going around.. Some form of Post Election Stress Trauma.. Soon to be knowm simply as P.E.S.T. :rofl:

Trademarks are applied for and pending..

Is this how you spend your time? Question for you. Maybe too difficult for you to answer, but give it a try. HOW MANY Limos do you think were in that wider shot of that tarmac event?

Bonus question.. For a pudding pop and a nap.. Are you aware that the Secret Service changes up the order in the motorcades dynamically all the time?

They park the beast out front.\

No matter the order they drie in for security, when they pick up the president, they put the one he gets into as the closest.

Trump is getting senile.

There's a LOT of confusion and disorientation going around.. Some form of Post Election Stress Trauma.. Soon to be knowm simply as P.E.S.T. :rofl:

Trademarks are applied for and pending..

They park the president limo as the closest one. So Trump doesn't have to take a golf cart to reach it.

This isn't a big deal. He was thinking of something else. I've spaced out on occasion when preoccupied.

How often do you walk past a presidential limo. It's 5 tons of beast, with flags on the front and a presidential seal on the side.

What was Trump preoccupied by, the latest tweet attacking morning joe?

This isn't a big deal. He was thinking of something else. I've spaced out on occasion when preoccupied.

How often do you walk past a presidential limo. It's 5 tons of beast, with flags on the front and a presidential seal on the side.

Well, that's the problem. His preoccupation was probably something stupid. But...I'm not gonna bang on a guy for spacing out for a minute. It happens to all of us.

Well, that's the problem. His preoccupation was probably something stupid. But...I'm not gonna bang on a guy for spacing out for a minute. It happens to all of us.

This is how Ronald Reagans alzneimers started. Trumps memory is failing, his attention span is failing, we're seeing the first warning signs, and you chose to ignore them.

This is how Ronald Reagans alzneimers started. Trumps memory is failing, his attention span is failing, we're seeing the first warning signs, and you chose to ignore them.

That may be. If so, I will pity him. I'm not about making fun of dementia.

Trump has never had the attention span of a normal adult. He was elected anyway...perhaps even because of that fact.

Trump has never had the attention span of a normal adult. He was elected anyway...perhaps even because of that fact.

We have north korea with ICBM's. We can't afford to have rainman without the math skills in charge of our nuclear arsenal.

We have north korea with ICBM's. We can't afford to have rainman without the math skills in charge of our nuclear arsenal.

I get it. But making fun of his possibly having dementia isn't the path.

How many limos were there? Oh, you don't know, do you?

Forum List

Back