trump can't get anyone to post his bond

Trump can't put up his own property for collateral on a bond, the judge put a blanket ban on any loan transactions for Trump.

His interest in 1290 6th Avenue is $300 Million+. That's a nice building that had a big recent renovation. Valued (not by Trump) at $1.9Bn, with a $950Mn mortgage on it. Trump owns 30% and Roth owns 70%.

Trump has plenty of assets to cover the judgement, the judge is just blocking his access to his own capital.

Trump can't put up his own property for collateral on a bond, the judge put a blanket ban on any loan transactions for Trump.

His interest in 1290 6th Avenue is $300 Million+. That's a nice building that had a big recent renovation. Valued (not by Trump) at $1.9Bn, with a $950Mn mortgage on it. Trump owns 30% and Roth owns 70%.

Trump has plenty of assets to cover the judgement, the judge is just blocking his access to his own capital.
Then he can sell the interest to fund the appeal.

In seeking relief, Mr. Trump’s lawyers disclosed that they would be unable to secure a bond for the full amount, raising the prospect that he might soon default on the judgment if the appeals court denies his request. Without a stay, Mr. Trump’s lawyers warned, he likely would have to sell some of his New York properties “under exigent circumstances,” in what would be a punishing blow to the former president.

Relief denied.

No he didn't, he put a ban on New York Banks loaning money to Trump. Trump is perfectly able to go to other state banks or foreign banks for a loan.

Nothing is preventing him using those other banks or bond companies from allowing Trump to access loans based on capital.

Now, no bank may want to do business with him since he's such a high risk, but that is a different issue.

WW

Wrong.

It's market value is barely above water on it's BANK OF CHINA mortgage.

Total Assessed Value: $460,683,000.00. Total Market Value: $1,023,740,000.00. Current Tax: $47,304,229.00.

Last edited:
Nobody trusts him or believes he actually has access to that kinda money.

Not even the small judgement.

He's finally starting to pay the price for a lifetime of crime.

You are sick in the head Moon Bat. Go take your TDS medication.

1709147595458.png

Then he can sell the interest to fund the appeal.

Judge is blocking that.

The Judge did not block the liquidation of assets to settle the judgement.

The Court Monitor is to prevent any attempt to move or hide assets to evade the judgement, The monitor has nothing to do with legal transactions - such as liquidating debt.

WW

Wrong.

It's market value is barely above water on it's BANK OF CHINA mortgage.

Total Assessed Value: $460,683,000.00. Total Market Value: $1,023,740,000.00. Current Tax: $47,304,229.00.

That is ancient. Chase Bank holds the note today.

Last edited:
You think Potato and his crackhead son is squeaky clean?

Dude I don't give two shits about you. Learn it
You are not terribly important to me either.
And what's up with this whataboutism?
Why can't you have any conversation about Trump without having to switch the subject to to Biden and his (irrelevant) son?
Biden's economy is beginning to recover from the dismal mess Trump left him.
Also Biden has a workable border policy that Trump helped kill because well....Trump is all about himself before country.
And so on.

Could it be because you don't actually think for yourself?
Maybe you just repeat whichever of your cult's talking points are popular this month?
Sounds like it.

Again, keep repeating that mantra I gave you.
You can pull out of this TWS.

The Court Monitor is to prevent any attempt to move or hide assets to evade the judgement, The monitor has nothing to do with legal transactions - such as liquidating debt.
I don't think you can speak authoritatively on what the monitor will or will not allow. The building I mentioned is part of Trump's NY Holdings and he has no control over them.

I don't think you can speak authoritatively on what the monitor will or will not allow. The building I mentioned is part of Trump's NY Holdings and he has no control over them.

None of us speak authoritatively, which include you.

Facts though:

#1 The court put a monitor in place over the Trump Org in NOV 2022.

#2 The Judge did NOT prevent Trump from securing bank loans to secure an escrow as you claimed, only New York Banks.

#3 There is nothing in the judgement preventing the sale of assets to raise cash for an escrow account or to help fund a bond.

WW

You are not terribly important to me either.
And what's up with this whataboutism?
Why can't you have any conversation about Trump without having to switch the subject to to Biden and his (irrelevant) son?
Biden's economy is beginning to recover from the dismal mess Trump left him.
Also Biden has a workable border policy that Trump helped kill because well....Trump is all about himself before country.
And so on.

Could it be because you don't actually think for yourself?
Maybe you just repeat whichever of your cult's talking points are popular this month?
Sounds like it.

Again, keep repeating that mantra I gave you.
You can pull out of this TWS.

Yawn

Forum List

Back