Trump can't secure the $454 million bond

Oh God the irony, the appeals court just reduced the corrupt $450 million fake judgement to $175 million, tissue?
I told these fools to prepare themselves to be disappointed, lol.

The appeals court can see that the judgement will not survive appeal. 75% of it was beyond the statutory bar that the court itself set back in June. That's a no-brainer.

The rest will crumble in the appeal, since they completely failed to show any connection between the SFC's and the profits. If there is no causal relationship proved, disgorgement is not a remedy.

This would never have happened at all if the case was tried in the Commercial Division where they know how to handle complex financial deals.

(b) Commercial cases

Actions in which the principal claims involve or consist of the following will be heard in the Commercial Division provided that the monetary threshold is met or equitable or declaratory relief is sought:

(1) Breach of contract or fiduciary duty, fraud, misrepresentation, business tort (e.g., unfair competition), or statutory and/or common law violation where the breach or violation is alleged to arise out of business dealings (e.g., sales of assets or securities; corporate restructuring; partnership, shareholder, joint venture, and other business agreements; technology transactions and/or commercial disputes involving or arising out of technology; trade secrets; restrictive covenants; and employment agreements not including claims that principally involve alleged discriminatory practices);
<snip>
(6) Business transactions involving or arising out of dealings with commercial banks and other financial institutions;

Duhhh...

Stupid lefties, LMAO.

I told these fools to prepare themselves to be disappointed, lol.

The appeals court can see that the judgement will not survive appeal. 75% of it was beyond the statutory bar that the court itself set back in June. That's a no-brainer.

The rest will crumble in the appeal, since they completely failed to show any connection between the SFC's and the profits. If there is no causal relationship proved, disgorgement is not a remedy.

This would never have happened at all if the case was tried in the Commercial Division where they know how to handle complex financial deals.

(b) Commercial cases

Actions in which the principal claims involve or consist of the following will be heard in the Commercial Division provided that the monetary threshold is met or equitable or declaratory relief is sought:

(1) Breach of contract or fiduciary duty, fraud, misrepresentation, business tort (e.g., unfair competition), or statutory and/or common law violation where the breach or violation is alleged to arise out of business dealings (e.g., sales of assets or securities; corporate restructuring; partnership, shareholder, joint venture, and other business agreements; technology transactions and/or commercial disputes involving or arising out of technology; trade secrets; restrictive covenants; and employment agreements not including claims that principally involve alleged discriminatory practices);
<snip>
(6) Business transactions involving or arising out of dealings with commercial banks and other financial institutions;

Duhhh...

Stupid lefties, LMAO.
Then...Trump can sue NY for billions. :muahaha:

He has to put up $175 million just to contest his loss in court. What about him being a loser don't you get? :dunno: :itsok:
No dipshit, he will contest the judgement no matter what.

This will just stop the loon AG from going after his bank accounts.

I told you fools the appeals court wasn't going to uphold the ridiculous bond amount. What comes next is the entirety of the judgement will be vacated in the appeal, and James will be left holding a big bag of shit...

Due process is a bitch, lol.

When Trump was ordered to pay $454m….was it a jury trial?

How many were on the jury? What was the demographics of the jurors?

No dipshit, he will contest the judgement no matter what.

This will just stop the loon AG from going after his bank accounts.

I told you fools the appeals court wasn't going to uphold the ridiculous bond amount. What comes next is the entirety of the judgement will be vacated in the appeal, and James will be left holding a big bag of shit...

Due process is a bitch, lol.
It's not a bitch for me that Trump has to come up with $175 million. :dunno: :laugh:

It's not a bitch for me that Trump has to come up with $175 million. :dunno: :laugh:
Yeah, last week you fools were telling us how the AG was poised to grab his properties...

The bond premium is $3.5 Million. He has the liquidity to secure the 175. Now his assets can't be touched until it's all over.

I told you guy you were setting yourselves up for a disappointment, lol.

Liberal tears are flowing, the water level in the Hudson went up 1" already! :laugh:

Yeah, last week you fools were telling us how the AG was poised to grab his properties...
Which she will if he doesn't come up with $175 million in 10 days. We were simply explaining the law to you.
The bond premium is $3.5 Million. He has the liquidity to secure the 175. Now his assets can't be touched until it's all over.
Are you sure?
I told you guy you were setting yourselves up for a disappointment, lol.

Liberal tears are flowing, the water level in the Hudson went up 1" already! :laugh:
I'm not at all disappointed that the legal system is catching up to him. I don't care if Leticia James has to seize his assets or he comes up with the settlement, so long as he pays what his judgements demand. You're the one seemingly emotional about it all. :dunno:

Which she will if he doesn't come up with $175 million in 10 days. We were simply explaining the law to you.

Are you sure?

I'm not at all disappointed that the legal system is catching up to him. I don't care if Leticia James has to seize his assets or he comes up with the settlement, so long as he pays what his judgements demand. You're the one seemingly emotional about it all. :dunno:

The legal system isn't catching up to him, the legal system is being weaponized against him. 175 million for a victimless crime is absurd. No crime was committed. Its a political show only. Everyone knows that. Lots of businesses overvalue assets to get better loans. It's up to the bank, not the Biden, to determine if those amounts are inflated or not. The bank that gave the loan was perfectly happy, so who is the victim?

Forum List

Back