Trump can't secure the $454 million bond

The legal system isn't catching up to him, the legal system is being weaponized against him. 175 million for a victimless crime is absurd. No crime was committed. Its a political show only. Everyone knows that.
Only you sensitive little fucking victims know that. Every judge and juror that sits in on any of his cases sees him for the piece of shit fraudster and criminal that he is. :itsok:

You're the one seemingly emotional about it all.
haha, my emotion is laughter at your stupidity. I told you guys it would never stand up when the adults got in the room.

The price of the bond premium was disclosed in the filing, 2% covers the bond for 2 years. The $93 Million bond cost him $1.8 Mil., this one will cost him $3.5. He will recover that later.

He has to collateralize the full amounts in cash or securities, and the previous testimony was that he had around $400 Million in liquidity. His last number is higher that that- $500 Mil. So while he does have to secure the bonds, he doesn't have to cough up the money until the appeals are done.

And the entire judgement is based on an inference by the judge that the banks are not sophisticated enough to do their own assessments, which is idiotic on it's face...

haha, my emotion is laughter at your stupidity. I told you guys it would never stand up when the adults got in the room.

The price of the bond premium was disclosed in the filing, 2% covers the bond for 2 years. The $93 Million bond cost him $1.8 Mil., this one will cost him $3.5. He will recover that later.

He has to collateralize the full amounts in cash or securities, and the previous testimony was that he had around $400 Million in liquidity. His last number is higher that that- $500 Mil. So while he does have to secure the bonds, he doesn't have to cough up the money until the appeals are done.

And the entire judgement is based on an inference by the judge that the banks are not sophisticated enough to do their own assessments, which is idiotic on it's face...
See you've already given this way more thought than I have. You obviously care deeply how much Trump has to pay when and how.

This is of course made up fantasy.
Haha, I told you this was going to happen, dummy. Even back when the non-monetary portions were stayed I told you.

This is just the start of the dismantling of Engoron's bullshit ruling.

If the appeals court wants to save face, they can vacate and remand back to the commercial division where it always belonged.

Yeah, last week you fools were telling us how the AG was poised to grab his properties...

The bond premium is $3.5 Million. He has the liquidity to secure the 175. Now his assets can't be touched until it's all over.

I told you guy you were setting yourselves up for a disappointment, lol.

Liberal tears are flowing, the water level in the Hudson went up 1" already! :laugh:
The only tears being shed are by people who see the phrase "no one is above the law" torn to shreds by the biggest conman in history & by judges, lawyers, propoganda ministers & the former Republican Party who enable that traiterous lying thieving bastard Trump. If anyone deserves prison it's that motherfucker.

"The Swamp" that you idiots keep ranting over.

See you've already given this way more thought than I have. You obviously care deeply how much Trump has to pay when and how.
I just read the court docs and apply what I have learned about the law.

You guys live in a fantasy world where anything goes if it's Trump under attack. The most absurd conjectures are treated as some kind of valid legal argument.

I said it before- I was done with Trump. You guys brought me back by making a martyr out of him, and destroying the rule of law in the process. Whatever they do to Trump, they can do to anybody.

I prefer to know there will still be due process, not these phony sham proceedings like Engoron ran.

I don't care about Trump. I care about the rule of law and due process. If Trump goes down, Abbot or DiSantis will take his place and the senile old coot in the WH will still be sent packing. (unless you guys manage to steal another election, which I concede is still a distinct possibility)

The legal system isn't catching up to him, the legal system is being weaponized against him. 175 million for a victimless crime is absurd. No crime was committed. Its a political show only. Everyone knows that. Lots of businesses overvalue assets to get better loans. It's up to the bank, not the Biden, to determine if those amounts are inflated or not. The bank that gave the loan was perfectly happy, so who is the victim?
Did the bank come in and testify they were perfectly happy?

Also, given that the bank was Duetschbanke, a foreign entity, don't you find that a little worrisome?

I just read the court docs and apply what I have learned about the law.

You guys live in a fantasy world where anything goes if it's Trump under attack. The most absurd conjectures are treated as some kind of valid legal argument.

I said it before- I was done with Trump. You guys brought me back by making a martyr out of him, and destroying the rule of law in the process. Whatever they do to Trump, they can do to anybody.

I prefer to know there will still be due process, not these phony sham proceedings like Engoron ran.

I don't care about Trump. I care about the rule of law and due process. If Trump goes down, Abbot or DiSantis will take his place and the senile old coot in the WH will still be sent packing. (unless you guys manage to steal another election, which I concede is still a distinct possibility)
Who ruled they were phony sham precedings? You sure you read that from court filings and not fan fiction? :dunno:

The judgement was not reduced, only the bond/escrow amount.

Oh, and it’s a disgorgement not a fine.

WW
The appeal hasn't even started. The latest filing was just a sneak preview.

The reduction is a recognition that the amount was based on time-barred transactions (which the court had already set before the "trial")

That's to fight it, dumbass, He gets that money back.
Umm…. No.
The bond is meant to secure what is owed from the judgement before the appeal.
It’s only returned if the judgement is overturned on appeal.

That’s why it’s wrong to lower the bond so much.

Lolol. I am secure, you need not fear for me.

I will leave the due process violations for the appeals court, but they are both procedural and substantive.
And if the appeals court upholds the decision you'll accept it and not be back here crying and due process violations that you can't articulate? :dunno:

No dipshit, he will contest the judgement no matter what.

This will just stop the loon AG from going after his bank accounts.

I told you fools the appeals court wasn't going to uphold the ridiculous bond amount. What comes next is the entirety of the judgement will be vacated in the appeal, and James will be left holding a big bag of shit...

Due process is a bitch, lol.
This will just stop the loon AG from going after his bank accounts.
Until he loses his appeal anyway and the judgement comes due. :dunno:

And if the appeals court upholds the decision you'll accept it and not be back here crying and due process violations that you can't articulate? :dunno:
Oh I can articulate, it's just not worth the effort, because you guys NEVER acknowledge anything that doesn't fit your juvenile narratives.

It's much easier for me to just let you wallow in your ignorance.

When the appeals are FINISHED, that's when it's a done deal. This is the first appeal, the loser will take it to the Court of Appeals, and then possibly to the SCOTUS.

Yeah, last week you fools were telling us how the AG was poised to grab his properties...

The bond premium is $3.5 Million. He has the liquidity to secure the 175. Now his assets can't be touched until it's all over.

I told you guy you were setting yourselves up for a disappointment, lol.

Liberal tears are flowing, the water level in the Hudson went up 1" already! :laugh:
So Trump won what? A 10 day reprieve?

Forum List

Back