Trump Caught Lying to Cover-up His Disrespect for Fallen Soldiers

it would really help your cause if you could talk over the issues themselves w/o the hate dripping off every post. it makes everything you say mean less simply because it reeks AGENDA.

like many in this country, we're sick and tired of the hate. justified or not. trust me in that both sides have a lot of hate to share. but when is enough enough? when can you stop and let some other emotion have a chance at life? i likely hate hillary as much as you hate trump but i still don't follow her around like a lost puppy dog yappin my hate out every chance i can because it simply makes me look possessed and incapable of logical thought

much like you look these days..

The problem here is that TRUMP is the issue.

This isn't a discussion about supply siders vs. Keynesians or some such.

The problem here is that we have a guy in the White House who is very likely suffering from a mental illness. Possibly several of them.

and our system cant' do anything about it other than humor him.
trump is the issue TO YOU.

lying corruption abuse of power and things like that are MY issues.

saying the constituation/due process gets in the way of what you want to do is MY issue.

i don't put all of my issues on 1 person and make them the posterchild for said issues. i want the hate to stop. your side can't afford to let that happen cause in the end, it's all you've got.
Pardon me ice but I must say a lot of what you have to say I can agree with BUT hate is all we have ??? Poppycock! Seems you forget the 8 years of hating Obama and the lying garbage in our WH now on Hills case As of now the only thing he's got is his taking out every good thing Obama did
then a lot of people didn't see what obama was doing as "good" so they will take it out.

part of my issue with our HATE is when trump leaves we won't focus on moving forward, a dem will come in and focus on undoing things.

crap situation we're all in.
or perhaps come in and REDO the good parts that trump destroyed.....of course that will bring out even more republican haters and round and round we go

Says who? You? He made four calls that day and the only one where "choice of words" was put into question was the one where that Democratic congresswoman pulled her shit.
That still doesn't excuse trumps dereliction of duty for taking 12 days and embarrassing exposure of that dereliction before the phone call was even made.
They already explained they were waiting for the investigation.

Whereas the piece of shit Obama didn't even bother calling his own general Kelly when he lost his son in 2010. As a matter of fact Obama rarely called or visited.
As a matter of fact, you are a liar. And KIA notifications do not need investigations before informing the loved one is deceased. You have been making stuff up to post in this thread in your lame defense for the dereliction of duty of this President. There is no excuse for him to have taken 12 days to send a letter or make a phone call.

What is your point? The president has no obligation to call and many such as Hussein Obama haven't in the past. What was Obama's excuse for not calling his own general? Go ahead and tell us, ya Leftie whack job. You want dereliction of duty look no further than lying to the American people on national TV and the next of kin like Obama and Hillary did over Ben Ghazi. You Democrats are far more guilty of the things accuse the right of!
Your rant does nothing to address the question of trumps dereliction of duty in taking so long to notify the families of the slain soldiers. Your response is just a rant with "what about" excuses and deflections.
No dereliction of duty, because there is no such duty you moron.

Now tell us why the piece of shit Obama didn't even bother to call and express condolences to Kelly who was his own general.

You guys will never understand that the American people can see right through this fake outrage and daily anti Trump fake scandal manufacturing machine by the Leftie media. This is why the military is also so pro Trump. They know that the Democrats DO NOT have their back. Eight years of Obama proved that.

Keep jerking off to that. Your Obama lost the house, the senate, state governorships, state legislators, and now the presidency. Wow.

I'm sorry, every time Obama was on the ballot, he won.

Trump couldn't even manage that sorry feat.
Obama WAS on the ballet you moron. Hillary was running as Obama's incumbent and Obama campaigned for her like no president in history, harder than even Hillary ran for herself. But despite all that and the media pushing for Hillary, the American people totally rejected Obama's legacy.
”the American people totally rejected Obama's legacy.”

LOLOL

You’re still demented. :cuckoo:

More Americans voted for Hillary than for trump.
Ya okay and that's why Hillary isn't president. Cause the American people voted for her. Ha ha ha!
Sadly, you still don’t know the difference between the popular vote and electoral vote.

1233796371590.gif

Trump disrespected McCain for being captured, one must infer from his comment in that matter that he prefers our troops who don't die in the course of their duties too.

And yet, vast majority of military voted for Trump and still support him. Amazing, huh? Ya think its something Hussein Obama and the Dems said or did?

My military experience with my shipmates schooled me in not making such a general assumption on what party members of the military service support, or who they vote for.

Yes, he said that he told Trump he shouldn't make the calls because he felt only people who have been in a military situation can convey the message in the right context... then said Trump "tried" to say the same message he told him to. Key word there is "tried."

As I said in another thread, having a sociopath with no empathy try to give condolences is never going to work.
Who cares what the fuck you said. Kelly took a royal dump on on the congress bitch and the entire Democrstic party and the media.

Now watch the delusional Libtards go into denial.

The Russians did it!

Are you drunk?

Kelly said that Trump couldn't convey the message correctly. He then said he "tried." Fact is Trump doesn't know how to show empathy. He doesn't know how to take responsibility for his own actions, and instead throws others under the bus. He compliments himself ALL THE TIME. The guy is a fucking narcissist sociopath.
It's interesting that even after Kelly comes out and takes a ROYAL DUMP of epic proportions on the left, you Libtards can still claim victory and go right back to your fake news and Trump bashing.

Is there any life form with a lower learning curve than a delusional Leftie Libtard? Apparently not.

First I'm not a Liberal and highly doubt any of the people on this forum that throw that around so much have met a REAL liberal.

Secondly if she did what she did in Miami, well fuck her.

Fact is however she didn't lie about what Trump said, and Kelly confirmed it.

Fact is she lied, and then the crooked media and the Leftards took the ball and ran with it.

An opinion based on a biases possible framed by racism.

Keep jerking off to that. Your Obama lost the house, the senate, state governorships, state legislators, and now the presidency. Wow.

Obama WAS on the ballet you moron. Hillary was running as Obama's incumbent and Obama campaigned for her like no president in history, harder than even Hillary ran for herself. But despite all that and the media pushing for Hillary, the American people totally rejected Obama's legacy.

LOLOL

Ya okay and that's why Hillary isn't president. Cause the American people voted for her. Ha ha ha!
Sadly, you still don’t know the difference between the popular vote and electoral vote.

1233796371590.gif
Sadly, you don't understsnd that in America the people vote for the president through the electoral system. The whole discussion about the popular vote is totally irrelevant because neither of candidates campaigned to win the popular vote. The way the founders designed the system was such that a few populous states could not dictate the direction of the country if the rest of the country disagreed.

Who cares what the fuck you said. Kelly took a royal dump on on the congress bitch and the entire Democrstic party and the media.

Now watch the delusional Libtards go into denial.

The Russians did it!

Are you drunk?

Kelly said that Trump couldn't convey the message correctly. He then said he "tried." Fact is Trump doesn't know how to show empathy. He doesn't know how to take responsibility for his own actions, and instead throws others under the bus. He compliments himself ALL THE TIME. The guy is a fucking narcissist sociopath.
It's interesting that even after Kelly comes out and takes a ROYAL DUMP of epic proportions on the left, you Libtards can still claim victory and go right back to your fake news and Trump bashing.

Is there any life form with a lower learning curve than a delusional Leftie Libtard? Apparently not.

First I'm not a Liberal and highly doubt any of the people on this forum that throw that around so much have met a REAL liberal.

Fact is she lied, and then the crooked media and the Leftards took the ball and ran with it.

OMG OMG OMG. The Leftard racism card, never leave home with it!

This is another reason why Democraps lost, all this race baiting and divisiveness.

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif
Sadly, you don't understsnd that in America the people vote for the president through the electoral system. The whole discussion about the popular vote is totally irrelevant because neither of candidates campaigned to win the popular vote. The way the founders designed the system was such that a few populous states could not dictate the direction of the country if the rest of the country disagreed.
And this has what to do with trump's dereliction of duty and disrespect for the recent KIA's and Gold Star Families?

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif

Your spin won't turn; + or - 35% of the American People support or even respect President Trump. Yep, he is the President of the United States, and has already proved himself to be the most ineffective, unfit and incompetent man to ever occupy the oval office.

Are you drunk?

This is another reason why Democraps lost, all this race baiting and divisiveness.

Using a cliché and childish nouns, i.e. pejoratives, is nothing more than the typical idiot-gram which pollutes this message board.

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif
Why do you insist on proving to the forum how fucking crazy you are? First of all, the American people do not elect the president. Technically, the states do. People vote in their respective states to decide which candidate their state should send their electors to vote for. Secondly you keep talking about the American people and why they voted, but you keep ignoring the fact that Hillary got more votes from those people than trump did.

Idiotically, you keep saying the American people rejected Hillary even though more voted for her; and when pointed out to you, you moronically switch your argument to how a the states elected Trump. :cuckoo:

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif
And this has what to do with trump's dereliction of duty and disrespect for the recent KIA's and Gold Star Families?
Ask fuckface faun.

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif
Why do you insist on proving to the forum how fucking crazy you are? First of all, the American people do not elect the president. Technically, the states do. People vote in their respective states to decide which candidate their state should send their electors to vote for. Secondly you keep talking about the American people and why they voted, but you keep ignoring the fact that Hillary got more votes from those people than trump did.

Idiotically, you keep saying the American people rejected Hillary even though more voted for her; and when pointed out to you, you moronically switch your argument to how a the states elected Trump. :cuckoo:
There is no need to discuss "the popular vote" in a system that the people choose their leader through the electoral college. And when no presidential candidates runs to win the popular vote. The popular vote is just a foot note in the election stats like "number of winners or double faults in a tennis match", and usually, not necessarily coincide with the results of the vote or tennis match.

Admit it, you guys keep bringing up the popular vote to decrease the butthurt of the humiliating loss you suffered.

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif

Your spin won't turn; + or - 35% of the American People support or even respect President Trump. Yep, he is the President of the United States, and has already proved himself to be the most ineffective, unfit and incompetent man to ever occupy the oval office.
Love those fake polls! Keep thinking that and we'll see what happens in 2018 and 2020.

Using a cliché and childish nouns, i.e. pejoratives, is nothing more than the typical idiot-gram which pollutes this message board.
That perfectly describes the mindset of the Trump bashing Libtards.

Other than getting three million more votes than Trump, you mean.

You can't call 2016 a referendum and then ignore you lost by 3 million votes and only won on a technicality.

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif

There is no need to discuss "the popular vote" in a system that the people choose their leader through the electoral college. And when no presidential candidates runs to win the popular vote. The popular vote is just a foot note in the election stats like "number of winners or double faults in a tennis match", and usually, not necessarily coincide with the results of the vote or tennis match.

Admit it, you guys keep bringing up the popular vote to decrease the butthurt of the humiliating loss you suffered.
LOL

There is a need to discuss the popular vote when you’re idiotically claiming the popular vote rejected Hillary. Which is why I bring up the popular vote; because you are.

That perfectly describes the mindset of the Trump bashing Libtards.

More evidence that the idiot-gram is the safe harbor for the brainwashed set; Roudy once again resorts to, "Using a cliché and childish nouns, i.e. pejoratives, is nothing more than the typical" ignorance "which pollutes this message board".

Forum List

Back