Trump Caught Moving Money Around to Pay Massive Tax Bill

Trump wasn't supposed to be moving significant amounts of money around without notifying a court-appointed auditor. He just got caught paying himself so he could pay his taxes.

The hilarious part is that these seem to be perfectly legitimate transactions to me (I mean ya gotta pay your taxes, right?) and this likely would have been no problem if he had just followed the terms imposed by the court. Instead, in his usual "rules aren't for me" approach he has violated the court order once again and will likely face penalties.

He is his own worst enemy.
/---/ It's his money, and he's paying his taxes. You TDS jerks are unhappy, no matter what he does.

Trump has been exposed as receiving more than $1 billion in income from over 100 foreign sources, in the 2 years since he left office, after losing money and paying no personal income taxes for the last 25 years.

NO WONDER TRUMP KEEPS CLAIMING "BIDEN CRIME FAMILY" IS ON THE TAKE. LOOK A SQUIRREL!!

WITH REPUBLICANS EVERY ACCUSATION IS A CONFESSION.
If Trump committed bribery, i would like to know about it. Im not interested AT ALL in electing someone who is secretly working against the interests of the US.

That said, if there was anything to your claim, there would already be a court case for it. However, if you think he is corrupt, you should definitely push the DNC to investigate him. Im never going to complain about investigating bribery, no matter who side the guy is on. :dunno:

I was not aware that got to appeal so quickly.
But it will be reversed on appeal eventually.
From what I understand, Jean Carroll offered to model lingerie in private.
And in order to do that, one would have to get naked.
And then there is also the fact it was 30 years ago.
Both those facts should make it opened and closed case, and should be thrown out immediately.

/---/ It's his money, and he's paying his taxes. You TDS jerks are unhappy, no matter what he does.

The Democrat way, blasting Trump for "paying his taxes." He is clearly being charged with not being a Democrat

If Trump committed bribery, i would like to know about it. Im not interested AT ALL in electing someone who is. secretly working against the interests of the US.

That said, if there was anything to your claim, there would already be a court case for it. However, if you think he is corrupt, you should definitely push the DNC to investigate him. Im never going to complain about investigating bribery, no matter who side the guy is on. :dunno:

Canadians live in a fake country. I'm not sure they are real people. You have to stop giving them attention. Especially the ones who went to Canadian government schools. Sheesh

Canadians live in a fake country. I'm not sure they are real people. You have to stop giving them attention. Especially the ones who went to Canadian government schools. Sheesh
I think you quoted the wrong post.

This is why the world no longer trusts the American people.

Far too, many of you are just this gullible and stupid, and will continue to support and vote for a lifelong criminal and conman. Trump stole anything he could get his hands on in his first term, killed a half million people in his botched Covid response,and nearly destroyed the country. Trump vows to finish the job and end the US Constitution when he returns.

Hey stupid, this isn't KKKanada. It's HIS money.

No, it’s not FuckBoi. It’s money he obtained by fraud and it’s not “his”.

When you are caught stealing money, you don’t get to keep it. When the bank robber tries to run out the front door with a bag full of loot, the first thing, the cops do when they catch him is message to take the bag of stolen money away from him.

Were you not posting with the Canadian nut bag DragonLady?

I put her on ignore because I don't care what a Canadian thinks and she wouldn't shut up and leave me alone
Oh, yes.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
No, it’s not FuckBoi. It’s money he obtained by fraud and it’s not “his”.

When you are caught stealing money, you don’t get to keep it. When the bank robber tries to run out the front door with a bag full of loot, the first thing, the cops do when they catch him is message to take the bag of stolen money away from him.
You are wrong, it is his money. The only thing that was wrong was a failure to report the transfer.

Jones in her report Wednesday noted that under a protocol she established in April, Trump, his company and the other defendants are required to inform her when they make transfers out of Trump’s trust that have an “aggregate value in excess of $5 million.”

“And I have now clarified (and Defendants have agreed) that all transfers of assets out of the [Trump] Trust exceeding $5 million must be reported,” Jones added, emphasizing the word “all” in italics.

• Thanks
Dragonbreath posted his returns for 2014 and 2015, both showing he paid taxes, vermin. And the last time I checked 25 years goes way back beyond 2015, Dumbass.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back