Trump Caught Moving Money Around to Pay Massive Tax Bill

Trump wasn't supposed to be moving significant amounts of money around without notifying a court-appointed auditor. He just got caught paying himself so he could pay his taxes.

The hilarious part is that these seem to be perfectly legitimate transactions to me (I mean ya gotta pay your taxes, right?) and this likely would have been no problem if he had just followed the terms imposed by the court. Instead, in his usual "rules aren't for me" approach he has violated the court order once again and will likely face penalties.

He is his own worst enemy.

So what.

The court is out of order.
There is no way any business can function if they have to constantly "get permission".
When something is legal like this, then you have the right to do it.
The judge does not have any right to penalize.

Judges get their authority from the same place all government authority comes from, which is the defense of the rights of others. The problem with ALL of these prosecutions against Trump that make them illegal, is that there is no victim.
That means there is no one providing a source of legal authority to the government.
Well gee, maybe they shouldn't have broken so many laws, then.

DERP

Of course there is lots of evidence.
The millions Hunter transported is huge.
The fact no one has been allowed to investigate it is also huge evidence.
All Fake News, which you guys are the experts on.

Trump moved money between accounts? Well, thank God the Bidens don't do that. :rolleyes:
I cannot tell if you guys are desperate to cover/dismiss this and are making stupid posts in an attempt to do that or if you're just actually that stupid.

Oh my God paid his taxes !

I'm outraged!
facepalm.gif

He lost $700 mill inequity from his real estate portfolio while in office.

But his PERSONAL income has increased from primarily overseas sources from $0 for the past 25 years to over a billion for 2021 to 2022.

From over 100 mostly overseas sources. Gee, I wonder what happened to the classified documents that were in the empty folders they found at Mar-a-Lago.

And I keep wondering about the connections between those documents and all the CIA agents lost in 2021.

Loosen the tin foil, Simp.

Forum List

Back