Trump Caught Moving Money Around to Pay Massive Tax Bill

All he had to do was notify the court what he was doing to which is the order. The fact that he didn't shows that as usual the Gangster is up to no good.

Try not to soil yourself because The Racketeer Trump is under suspicion for violating a court that everyone else would be sanctioned for.
You've read "the order?"

You've read "the order?"

Yes we have. They're all posted online for you to read them

Here's a link to the case and the documents:

Trump wasn't supposed to be moving significant amounts of money around without notifying a court-appointed auditor. He just got caught paying himself so he could pay his taxes.

The hilarious part is that these seem to be perfectly legitimate transactions to me (I mean ya gotta pay your taxes, right?) and this likely would have been no problem if he had just followed the terms imposed by the court. Instead, in his usual "rules aren't for me" approach he has violated the court order once again and will likely face penalties.

He is his own worst enemy.
At least he's paying his taxes

funny how people cant see through the Deep State FBI shenanigans of trying to keep Trump off ballots ( Black Folks are waking up to the con big time and leaving the Democrat Vote plantation). WHEN DID THE LEFT FALL IN LOVE WITH THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX / FBI ????? I remember protesting against the Feds wars, but now, the Liberal / Left are sucking their dyk.
Because that's all embarrassing nonsense.

Appeals court will handle this arrogant leftist judge

??? That was a writ of mandamus filed by the Trump team.

The HOUSE is Mar-a-lago. The 20 acres is the undeveloped land it sits on which is designated open space, has little monetary value.

We're done here FuckBoi. You're making false claims as always without a single link to back anything up.
Once again you demonstrate what a colossal moron you are when it comes to anything and everything about the US.

In the US a property is the building, buildings, and the land it has been surveyed to sit on.

I will ask you to link us up to your source that is “underdeveloped land” and is “designated open space”.

Lets see if for once in your pathetic, lying sack of vermin shit life you can back up a single claim you make.

Dragonlady watcha got?

No, you left wingers do not realize that you are in bed with the FBI controlled Deep State ( aka Military Industrial Complex) and helping them to implement their World Government Scheme under the guise of "Achieving a UTOPIAN STATE". Agenda 2030/50 here we come. Total Autocratic Police state,,,,Social Credit scores, Cashless , State controlled everything; China is the model.
1701394572111.png

Where do you guys find these morons?

You're claiming he violated the order, I asked if you've read it. If not, how do you know he violated it? A civil answer without puerile insults would be appreciated.
No I haven't read the entire order. What's your point?

Trump wasn't supposed to be moving significant amounts of money around without notifying a court-appointed auditor. He just got caught paying himself so he could pay his taxes.

The hilarious part is that these seem to be perfectly legitimate transactions to me (I mean ya gotta pay your taxes, right?) and this likely would have been no problem if he had just followed the terms imposed by the court. Instead, in his usual "rules aren't for me" approach he has violated the court order once again and will likely face penalties.

He is his own worst enemy.

The court is out of order.
There is no way any business can function if they have to constantly "get permission".
When something is legal like this, then you have the right to do it.
The judge does not have any right to penalize.

Judges get their authority from the same place all government authority comes from, which is the defense of the rights of others. The problem with ALL of these prosecutions against Trump that make them illegal, is that there is no victim.
That means there is no one providing a source of legal authority to the government.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back