Trump Caught Moving Money Around to Pay Massive Tax Bill

He appealed the E. Jean Carroll verdict.

I was not aware that got to appeal so quickly.
But it will be reversed on appeal eventually.
From what I understand, Jean Carroll offered to model lingerie in private.
And in order to do that, one would have to get naked.
And then there is also the fact it was 30 years ago.
Both those facts should make it opened and closed case, and should be thrown out immediately.

Trump can't take a leak without ten Democrats writing a story about it. The level of scrutiny on the man is insane. You probably spending 4 or 5 hours a day scouring the internet for Trump tidbits.
Hey did you know that P01135809 wears adult diapers, he body guy used to change them.

Trump wasn't supposed to be moving significant amounts of money around without notifying a court-appointed auditor. He just got caught paying himself so he could pay his taxes.

The hilarious part is that these seem to be perfectly legitimate transactions to me (I mean ya gotta pay your taxes, right?) and this likely would have been no problem if he had just followed the terms imposed by the court. Instead, in his usual "rules aren't for me" approach he has violated the court order once again and will likely face penalties.

He is his own worst enemy.

Trump moved money between accounts? Well, thank God the Bidens don't do that. :rolleyes:

Of course there is lots of evidence.
The millions Hunter transported is huge.
The fact no one has been allowed to investigate it is also huge evidence.

IF "There is lots of evidence", it ain't coming out. You no proof, nothing. All you have is conjecture, contention, hyperbole, innuendo and supposition. You have no proof.

Comer is one who shot down HB testifying. It was Comer who said his "Whistle Blower Witness" was to afraid the testify, turns his oh so important witness was a weapons dealer and an agent for Ministry For State Security of The People's Republic of (Communist) China.

Comer big time investigation is all smoke and mirrors, he ain't got shit.

Both those facts should make it opened and closed case, and should be thrown out immediately.

He lost the appeal. No, she did not offer to model lingerie for P01135809, that is an unfounded, unsupported and unsubstantiated rumor.

Of course there is lots of evidence.
The millions Hunter transported is huge.
The fact no one has been allowed to investigate it is also huge evidence.

There is zero evidence. Monies transferred into the country from international consulting firms, whose principles have ties to family investors.

These transactions look like every deal we did with our international trade partners after the fall of communism. My boss had friends with money and friends with connections and he would put them together and good things happened. And everybody made money.

But checks and deposits tell you nothing, without the underlying contracts, invoices, loans and payments they relate to. And that is something Republicans don’t have and they have no legal right to ask for it.

They have no “probable cause” to subpoena any of Hunter Bidens business records or those of any of his family members.

They have no evidence any crime has even been committed and without it can’t do jack shit.

But, but I thought you mouth breather's claimed he lost $700 million?

He lost $700 mill inequity from his real estate portfolio while in office.

But his PERSONAL income has increased from primarily overseas sources from $0 for the past 25 years to over a billion for 2021 to 2022.

From over 100 mostly overseas sources. Gee, I wonder what happened to the classified documents that were in the empty folders they found at Mar-a-Lago.

And I keep wondering about the connections between those documents and all the CIA agents lost in 2021.

Trump wasn't supposed to be moving significant amounts of money around without notifying a court-appointed auditor. He just got caught paying himself so he could pay his taxes.

The hilarious part is that these seem to be perfectly legitimate transactions to me (I mean ya gotta pay your taxes, right?) and this likely would have been no problem if he had just followed the terms imposed by the court. Instead, in his usual "rules aren't for me" approach he has violated the court order once again and will likely face penalties.

He is his own worst enemy.
Oh my God paid his taxes !

I'm outraged!

These fascist terrorist aren't going to be satisfied until Trump is dead.
Correction till we're dead
We're a danger to demockwacy

sjsjjsjsmsmmsmsm.png

And then they'll just kill each other

No it won't. It'll be increased by the second suit she filed.

From what you understand??? You didn't read the pleadings or follow the evidence? But Trump will win, and the case has no merit. If you watched the depositions or read the filings, you wouldn't be saying that.

And it wasn't just the fact that he assaulted her, it was the fact that he continues to call her a liar and to slander her in public, despite being ordered to stop. How stupid and pointless is that?

Trump is behaving like an out of control toddler. Lashing out at everyone, firing his lawyers, admitting his guilt, in every case he's charged in, on National Television, but then claiming it wasn't illegal, or he had the right to do it, and he's being persecuted.

At times, his behaviours appears very calculated to get him arrested and thrown in jail, so Trump can play his victim card. The classified records case in particular. If Trump had returned those classifed files at any point before the FBI served that warrant, they would have never charged him. Instead he lied, hid the documents, covered up that he had them, and obstructed the investigation. Did everything possible to get himself arrested.

The day after E. Jean Carroll was awarded $5 million dollars for libel and defamation, Trump went on national television and repeated those same slanders, word for word, again. And Carroll refiled her suit. Why do that? Why not just file the appeal and turn to other matters?

The possibility does exist that Trump is suffering from the early stages of Alzheimers, and is not fully in control of his impulses, and his mind is snapping under all the pressure. He's 77 years old. His father died of Alzheimers at age 93, having been diagnosis at age 85 when he went into hospital for hip surgery, and his mother was a night wanderer, but never officially diagnosed with dementia. She died at age 88.

Trump is 78 and he's obese, and he's on statins. There aren't many fat old men. Trump's recent rally speeches show real confusion. He keeps saying he's running against Obama. He said he's beaten Obama three times now. That Orban is the President of Turkey.

And those televised confessions he makes every time he gets in front of a TV camera are going to be evidence at his criminal trials. He's fired another round of lawyers. These behaviours defy logic or reason. Instead of taking every opportunity to make things easier for himself, he's making them worse.

Forum List

Back