Trump Caught Moving Money Around to Pay Massive Tax Bill

Your thread is the Mariana Trench of stupid, vermin
YOu guys do love to imitate the Nazis

1701436950717.png

That kinda crap makes normal people nauseous, you know.

Wow, trump was paying his taxes....well that's one more thing we can say he does that Xidens don't do.
Follow the law, then..... How hard can it be for Trump to actually be a decent, law abiding citizen?

Why does he believe he can be a man of lawlessness, with no consequences? Doesn't that bother you, at all?

No it won't. It'll be increased by the second suit she filed.

From what you understand??? You didn't read the pleadings or follow the evidence? But Trump will win, and the case has no merit. If you watched the depositions or read the filings, you wouldn't be saying that.

And it wasn't just the fact that he assaulted her, it was the fact that he continues to call her a liar and to slander her in public, despite being ordered to stop. How stupid and pointless is that?

Trump is behaving like an out of control toddler. Lashing out at everyone, firing his lawyers, admitting his guilt, in every case he's charged in, on National Television, but then claiming it wasn't illegal, or he had the right to do it, and he's being persecuted.

At times, his behaviours appears very calculated to get him arrested and thrown in jail, so Trump can play his victim card. The classified records case in particular. If Trump had returned those classifed files at any point before the FBI served that warrant, they would have never charged him. Instead he lied, hid the documents, covered up that he had them, and obstructed the investigation. Did everything possible to get himself arrested.

The day after E. Jean Carroll was awarded $5 million dollars for libel and defamation, Trump went on national television and repeated those same slanders, word for word, again. And Carroll refiled her suit. Why do that? Why not just file the appeal and turn to other matters?

The possibility does exist that Trump is suffering from the early stages of Alzheimers, and is not fully in control of his impulses, and his mind is snapping under all the pressure. He's 77 years old. His father died of Alzheimers at age 93, having been diagnosis at age 85 when he went into hospital for hip surgery, and his mother was a night wanderer, but never officially diagnosed with dementia. She died at age 88.

Trump is 78 and he's obese, and he's on statins. There aren't many fat old men. Trump's recent rally speeches show real confusion. He keeps saying he's running against Obama. He said he's beaten Obama three times now. That Orban is the President of Turkey.

And those televised confessions he makes every time he gets in front of a TV camera are going to be evidence at his criminal trials. He's fired another round of lawyers. These behaviours defy logic or reason. Instead of taking every opportunity to make things easier for himself, he's making them worse.
Trump doesn't have Alzheimers - that's more like the OTHER eventual shitbird candidate for prezzie if the Ds don't get Biden out.

But the Carroll situation is trouble for Trump; she's quite believable, and almost anyone but Trump wouldn't have made it worse.

But Trump gotta Trump. :dunno:

We had a mod visit and post on this thread, yet it hasn't been moved to the Rubber Room, where is belongs. Imagine that.

Trump wasn't supposed to be moving significant amounts of money around without notifying a court-appointed auditor. He just got caught paying himself so he could pay his taxes.

The hilarious part is that these seem to be perfectly legitimate transactions to me (I mean ya gotta pay your taxes, right?) and this likely would have been no problem if he had just followed the terms imposed by the court. Instead, in his usual "rules aren't for me" approach he has violated the court order once again and will likely face penalties.

He is his own worst enemy.

"He just got caught paying himself so he could pay his taxes."

Democrats are classic. Shit, MAGA man. Attacking him for paying his taxes!!!!!! Wow

No he hasn't lost because the bench trial is still going you fucking idiot

Summary judgement on the main count of Fraud was given before the Trial started. The current trial is to determine the amount of penalty.

Trump wasn't supposed to be moving significant amounts of money around without notifying a court-appointed auditor. He just got caught paying himself so he could pay his taxes.

The hilarious part is that these seem to be perfectly legitimate transactions to me (I mean ya gotta pay your taxes, right?) and this likely would have been no problem if he had just followed the terms imposed by the court. Instead, in his usual "rules aren't for me" approach he has violated the court order once again and will likely face penalties.

i warned you on my 1st post that you had TIME TO DELETE THIS

now look what you done dern to yourself

i love self punking threads

Trump doesn't have Alzheimers - that's more like the OTHER eventual shitbird candidate for prezzie if the Ds don't get Biden out.

But the Carroll situation is trouble for Trump; she's quite believable, and almost anyone but Trump wouldn't have made it worse.

But Trump gotta Trump. :dunno:

Biden isn't senile and doesn't show any signs of senility, any more than Hillary has Parkinsons That's all Republican BS and projection. Joe is no more gaffe prone than he's always been, because of his stuttering.

Trump has both the family history - on both sides, and its hereditary.

"Studies of family history say that if you have a close relative who has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease—the most common form of dementia in older adults—your risk increases by about 30%. This is a relative risk increase, meaning a 30% hike in your existing risk."

And then there's Trump's sleep habits. He's always gotten by on 5 - 6 hours of sleep:

'When you don't get enough sleep, parts of your brain change. Some of these areas are related to Alzheimer's disease. And research shows you're more likely to be diagnosed with dementia if you have primary insomnia. That's when your lack of sleep isn't caused by something else, like depression or drug use."
Last but not least:

So you have seen decades of his tax returns?

Link, vermin?

I don't have them, but the prosecutors and the courts have them and everything has been confirmed my multiple sources. If you'd like to read them for yourself, they're all here:

Then there is this stuff:

And not a damn thing will happen to him because of it. Trump wins again! :laugh:

I don't have them, but the prosecutors and the courts have them and everything has been confirmed my multiple sources. If you'd like to read them for yourself, they're all here:

Then there is this stuff:

Wow, just when I thought it was impossible for you to get any dumber. You just confirmed you are a lying sack.

You claimed Trump hasn't paid any taxes for decades. You posted a few years of returns, each of which showed he paid taxes that year.

What a moron.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

And not a damn thing will happen to him because of it. Trump wins again! :laugh:

Trump has been exposed as receiving more than $1 billion in income from over 100 foreign sources, in the 2 years since he left office, after losing money and paying no personal income taxes for the last 25 years.

NO WONDER TRUMP KEEPS CLAIMING "BIDEN CRIME FAMILY" IS ON THE TAKE. LOOK A SQUIRREL!!

WITH REPUBLICANS EVERY ACCUSATION IS A CONFESSION.

Forum List

Back