Trump Celebrates Congressman Who Body-Slammed Reporter

Was the reporter being a dick? Well there you go, run your mouth be a dick and you might get body slammed. Just deal with it snowflakes.

‘He’s My Kind Of Guy’

“He’s a great guy, a tough cookie,” the president said of GOP Rep. Greg Gianforte.

President Donald Trump celebrated Republican Rep. Greg Gianforte during a rally in Missoula, Montana, on Thursday, cheering the lawmaker as a “tough cookie” over his assault of a reporter last year.

“Any guy that can do a body slam, he’s my kind of guy,” Trump said at the event as supporters cheered him on. “I had heard that he body-slammed a reporter ... and he was way up, and I said, ‘Oh, this is terrible, he’s going to lose the election.’ Then I said, ‘I know Montana pretty well,’ and I said I think it might help him. And it did.”

‘He’s My Kind Of Guy’: Trump Celebrates Congressman Who Body-Slammed Reporter

Unbelievable! No wonder Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman assumed he could get away with murdering an American resident and journalist - because Trump has advocated violence against American journalists many times - openly and via innuendo.

Where did Trump advocate violence against journalists, he says some are fake news. You must have Trump confused with, Auntie Maxie, Eric holder, or maybe Joe B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

‘He’s My Kind Of Guy’

“He’s a great guy, a tough cookie,” the president said of GOP Rep. Greg Gianforte.

President Donald Trump celebrated Republican Rep. Greg Gianforte during a rally in Missoula, Montana, on Thursday, cheering the lawmaker as a “tough cookie” over his assault of a reporter last year.

“Any guy that can do a body slam, he’s my kind of guy,” Trump said at the event as supporters cheered him on. “I had heard that he body-slammed a reporter ... and he was way up, and I said, ‘Oh, this is terrible, he’s going to lose the election.’ Then I said, ‘I know Montana pretty well,’ and I said I think it might help him. And it did.”

‘He’s My Kind Of Guy’: Trump Celebrates Congressman Who Body-Slammed Reporter

Unbelievable! No wonder Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman assumed he could get away with murdering an American resident and journalist - because Trump has advocated violence against American journalists many times - openly and via innuendo.
Tyrus on Gianforte: ‘That Is Not a Body Slams; This Is a Body Slam’

Forum List

Back