Trump cheated on Ivana

I don't know about that... One can only imagine what slick willy did to his so called daughter??

"imagine"

That's what lying RWNJ traitors like you are best at.

They make it up, send to everyone they know and PRESTO!! it becomes RW fact.

There is evidence in Drumpf's case - in his own words.

Post the evidence of Clinton molesting his daughter. So far, there's only RW lies about Clinton.

What a joke...
Ever heard of bill clinton?

ever hear Trump is CURRENTLY running for POTUS ?

no?

figures ... LMAO

Funny...I dont remember any outrage when a sitting president did it.

just got impeached, no outrage.

BBBBAAAAAAWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats why you were outraged.
You could give a shit about the cheating part.

Only a childish meddler would care about what others do in their private lives. That's between him and his wife. Grow up and MYOB.

I'm a lot more impressed with his record of creating jobs and leaving the country a budget surplus - something Repubs will never do because they'll spend it all on illegal wars, just like Bush did.
ohhh holy ohhhh holy craaap, did you really just post that in this thread caring about something between Trump and his ex? oooohhhhhhh sshitttttttt, tooooooo fknnnnnnn funnny these libturds, ohhhhhh holy shit. I can't stoppppp laughing. wow......

yup, with Marla Maples ...

Liar and Cheater.

What a joke...
Ever heard of bill clinton?

And remember how Hillary came out in front on the subject of Bill's infidelity? On "60 Minutes" live after an NFL football game?
Love her, hate her, you can't deny that she's fearless when the chips are down.

Hillary's first joint interview-- next to Bill in '92
60RHillaryClinton1280.jpg
...and she's a loopy kunt

Love it when you guys roll over and pee yourselves like puppies.
They are career politicians... Lowest of life forms. Lol

"have that one sent up to the Lincoln bedroom about 9ish"

140226_HIST_MadAve_JacksonClinton.jpg.CROP.promovar-medium2.jpg

Except Bill Clinton doesn't have a record of arrests or convictions for anything you list.

Yeah...it's positively amazing what goddamn dimocrats get away with while in office or afterwards.
just showing they have no dignity.

Yup, Speaker of the House Denny Hastert (R) wasn't so lucky.
Paying off his boy toy for years with laundred money finally got him arrested.
dude, I give two shits what he did in his years before he was speaker. why did the individual wait? What was the dude afraid of? oh yeah, now it's time cause there's some money to go get. No one knows anything today. so I don't care.

Pretty much, both incredibly immature and naïve. Perfect target for child molesters, predators and rapists...

Except Bill Clinton doesn't have a record of arrests or convictions for anything you list.
Just like JFK he gets a pass

Just like JFK, no one pressed charges.
Why do you think that is. Lol

No evidence.

Just like the phony scandals against President Obama and Secty Clinton.

Whew.. I thought at first I read Sexy Clinton...

:)

Yeah...it's positively amazing what goddamn dimocrats get away with while in office or afterwards.
just showing they have no dignity.

Yup, Speaker of the House Denny Hastert (R) wasn't so lucky.
Paying off his boy toy for years with laundred money finally got him arrested.
He was not as slick as willy...

ever hear Trump is CURRENTLY running for POTUS ?

no?

figures ... LMAO

Only a childish meddler would care about what others do in their private lives. That's between him and his wife. Grow up and MYOB.

I'm a lot more impressed with his record of creating jobs and leaving the country a budget surplus - something Repubs will never do because they'll spend it all on illegal wars, just like Bush did.

Clinton did not run a surplus.... it looked like it, but it wasn't. It was done through intergovernmental borrowings.. kinda like making $50k per year, but spending $60k and taking the $10k deficit from your 401k and then declaring you didn't overspend.
Yea yea yea stupid.

Clinton didn't have a surplus and unemployment isn't below 4%.

But if Bush or Romney was president and you had a surplus and these unemployment numbers, you can bet your ass you'd be bragging about unemployment and the surplus.

Clinton did not run a surplus.... it looked like it, but it wasn't. It was done through intergovernmental borrowings.. kinda like making $50k per year, but spending $60k and taking the $10k deficit from your 401k and then declaring you didn't overspend.
Yea yea yea stupid.

Clinton didn't have a surplus and unemployment isn't below 4%.

But if Bush or Romney was president and you had a surplus and these unemployment numbers, you can bet your ass you'd be bragging about unemployment and the surplus.
actually clinton did very well as president, he listened to the GOP and did have a surplus, that is indeed a fact. The GOP made an actual attempt to balance the budget then. Funny stuff, the libturds bragging on Clinton when the GOP made his presidency, can you say thank you Newt?

Liberals / Hillary supporters are REALLY going to try to make fidelity an issue while trying to push a career pathelogical sexual harasser, rapist and adulterer AND frequent visitor of 'Pedophile Island' as the next / 1st male '1st Lady'?!

:lmao:

Forum List

Back