Trump cheated on Ivana

Except Bill Clinton doesn't have a record of arrests or convictions for anything you list.

Yeah...it's positively amazing what goddamn dimocrats get away with while in office or afterwards.
just showing they have no dignity.

Yup, Speaker of the House Denny Hastert (R) wasn't so lucky.
Paying off his boy toy for years with laundred money finally got him arrested.

And what was Barney Frank's boy toy's secret? SOB NEVER went to prison.

Except Bill Clinton doesn't have a record of arrests or convictions for anything you list.

Yeah...it's positively amazing what goddamn dimocrats get away with while in office or afterwards.
just showing they have no dignity.

Yup, Speaker of the House Denny Hastert (R) wasn't so lucky.
Paying off his boy toy for years with laundred money finally got him arrested.
dude, I give two shits what he did in his years before he was speaker. why did the individual wait? What was the dude afraid of? oh yeah, now it's time cause there's some money to go get. No one knows anything today. so I don't care.

OH, Ok so a child molester needs to get all that out of the way BEFORE running for Congress. Got it.

Bubba cheated while he was president. Trump's alleged cheating was years ago. You don't see a difference?

And has Trump ever been accused of rape and multiple incidents of sexual harassment? Just wondering.

just got impeached, no outrage.

BBBBAAAAAAWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats why you were outraged.
You could give a shit about the cheating part.

Only a childish meddler would care about what others do in their private lives. That's between him and his wife. Grow up and MYOB.

I'm a lot more impressed with his record of creating jobs and leaving the country a budget surplus - something Repubs will never do because they'll spend it all on illegal wars, just like Bush did.

Clinton did not run a surplus.... it looked like it, but it wasn't. It was done through intergovernmental borrowings.. kinda like making $50k per year, but spending $60k and taking the $10k deficit from your 401k and then declaring you didn't overspend.
Yea yea yea stupid.

Clinton didn't have a surplus and unemployment isn't below 4%.

But if Bush or Romney was president and you had a surplus and these unemployment numbers, you can bet your ass you'd be bragging about unemployment and the surplus.
actually clinton did very well as president, he listened to the GOP and did have a surplus, that is indeed a fact. The GOP made an actual attempt to balance the budget then. Funny stuff, the libturds bragging on Clinton when the GOP made his presidency, can you say thank you Newt?
Can be no budget if debt continues to go up every year for decades...

just got impeached, no outrage.

BBBBAAAAAAWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Only a childish meddler would care about what others do in their private lives. That's between him and his wife. Grow up and MYOB.

I'm a lot more impressed with his record of creating jobs and leaving the country a budget surplus - something Repubs will never do because they'll spend it all on illegal wars, just like Bush did.

Clinton did not run a surplus.... it looked like it, but it wasn't. It was done through intergovernmental borrowings.. kinda like making $50k per year, but spending $60k and taking the $10k deficit from your 401k and then declaring you didn't overspend.
Yea yea yea stupid.

But if Bush or Romney was president and you had a surplus and these unemployment numbers, you can bet your ass you'd be bragging about unemployment and the surplus.
actually clinton did very well as president, he listened to the GOP and did have a surplus, that is indeed a fact. The GOP made an actual attempt to balance the budget then. Funny stuff, the libturds bragging on Clinton when the GOP made his presidency, can you say thank you Newt?
If only the modern day Republicans weren't hell bent on destroying America and knew how to compromise with the Democrats but for some reason you guys think its either your way or no way at all. You are what we called dick heads.

Bubba cheated while he was president. Trump's alleged cheating was years ago. You don't see a difference?

And has Trump ever been accused of rape and multiple incidents of sexual harassment? Just wondering.
If Trump was accused you'd say he wasn't convicted so stop holding Democrats to a higher standard than you hold Republicans.

I remember it bothered you guys that Bill Clinton smoked pot but then you voted for coke head Bush.

Yea yea yea stupid.

Can be no budget if debt continues to go up every year for decades...
Do you know the difference between the debt and deficits?

The best thing about Trump is that he's an open book. The press can't destroy him. Every scandal has been out there and is history.

:lol:

I had no Idea Trump was campaigning for sainthood!

Schlong......

Now that's a funny word.

And to say Hillary got schlonged is even funnier....

I had no Idea Trump was campaigning for sainthood!

Schlong......

Now that's a funny word.

And to say Hillary got schlonged is even funnier....
Trump jizzes himself just thinking about it.

Uhm, if so, wouldn't that be cause for you guys to celebrate him? You know, like you did Bubba Clinton?

So you're admitting you didn't really care that Clinton cheated.

It never bothered me nor did I care that Clinton cheated. That was his business. My problem was that went on a campaign to obstruct and cover up that he cheated because he was worried about his image. He was probably one of the more popular Presidents of our time. He could have openly cheated with multiple women and the majority of the people would not have cared. Evangelicals and RWs would have raised a stink but that would not have hurt him. He had the majority of the country liking him and did not need to obstruct or cover up.

No sane person thought the RWnuts were sincere when they tried to make Clinton's infidelity a good reason to vote against him.

Now we know the sane were 100% correct.

What I don't get about Bill Clinton is why he humped dogs. If he was going to cheat, he should have been rutting with Kim Basinger in the Rose Garden.

Forum List

Back