Trump cheated on Ivana

We already have had a child molester and rapist in office...
Ah. I keep forgetting. Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger these days.

Monica Lewinsky is about as much a child as Miley Cyrus.
Pretty much, both incredibly immature and naïve. Perfect target for child molesters, predators and rapists...

Except Bill Clinton doesn't have a record of arrests or convictions for anything you list.
Just like JFK he gets a pass

Just like JFK, no one pressed charges.

yup, with Marla Maples ...

Liar and Cheater.

What a joke...
Ever heard of bill clinton?

And remember how Hillary came out in front on the subject of Bill's infidelity? On "60 Minutes" live after an NFL football game?
Love her, hate her, you can't deny that she's fearless when the chips are down.

Hillary's first joint interview-- next to Bill in '92
60RHillaryClinton1280.jpg
...and she's a loopy kunt

He's cheated on far more than just one wife. He cheated on business associates and the country. He lies almost every day. And he can't control his own mouth - just screeches whatever he thinks his 3rd grade level base is dumb enough to believe.

bfc15023a2f0578a8f95a1ce9f5461b8.jpg

Ah. I keep forgetting. Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger these days.

Pretty much, both incredibly immature and naïve. Perfect target for child molesters, predators and rapists...

Except Bill Clinton doesn't have a record of arrests or convictions for anything you list.

Why do you think that is. Lol

So I guess Ivana should be going about attacking the woman's credibility or maybe shrieking about some conspiracy against the Donald because he couldn't keep his pecker locked up.

then she could run for president just like the left's darling.
Like limp wrist lefties like siete give 2 shits about responsibility and dignity

It's an issue for the people who support Trump.

No. It was an issue, if true, between Trump and his wife.

At least she had the good sense to leave him unlike Hitlery who stayed with her cheating man. What an POS she is, was and will always be.

that whore has always been about nothing but her own power. she didn't give a shit that he cheated, she cared that he left DNA evidence that they couldn't lie about and that then might lead to issues for her future in politics.

what does she care if some skank gives bill a blowjob, the "marriage" is a political/financial partnership.

If she divorced Bill is she running for president right now? very, very doubtful and the hag knew it, so she cleaned the cum stains off the carpets and pretended to be a stand by yer man kinda gal.

remember the visits from Jesse Jackson? That was the capper. That cheating fucktard brought in to give spiritual advice to Bill. All three of them must've had some great laughs at the absurdity of that whole charade out of sight of the cameras.

1415713353001_wps_22_MINNEAPOLIS_MN_OCTOBER_29.jpg

she looks so happy to be with the preacher man cause her husband is a cheating sack of crap. what a gal.

Last edited:

Liar and Cheater.

What a joke...

ever hear Trump is CURRENTLY running for POTUS ?

no?

figures ... LMAO

Funny...I dont remember any outrage when a sitting president did it.

just got impeached, no outrage.

BBBBAAAAAAWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats why you were outraged.
You could give a shit about the cheating part.

Only a childish meddler would care about what others do in their private lives. That's between him and his wife. Grow up and MYOB.

I'm a lot more impressed with his record of creating jobs and leaving the country a budget surplus - something Repubs will never do because they'll spend it all on illegal wars, just like Bush did.

What a joke...

no?

figures ... LMAO

Only a childish meddler would care about what others do in their private lives. That's between him and his wife. MYOB.

I'm a lot more impressed with his record of creating jobs and leaving the country a budget surplus - something Repubs will never do because they'll spend it all on illegal wars, just like Bush did.
Cry me a river, candy a$$.
Career politicians on all sides are the lowest of life forms...

Liar and Cheater.

What a joke...

And remember how Hillary came out in front on the subject of Bill's infidelity? On "60 Minutes" live after an NFL football game?
Love her, hate her, you can't deny that she's fearless when the chips are down.

Hillary's first joint interview-- next to Bill in '92
60RHillaryClinton1280.jpg
...and she's a loopy kunt

Love it when you guys roll over and pee yourselves like puppies.

No evidence.

Just like the phony scandals against President Obama and Secty Clinton.

What a joke...

no?

figures ... LMAO

Only a childish meddler would care about what others do in their private lives. That's between him and his wife. Grow up and MYOB.

Clinton did not run a surplus.... it looked like it, but it wasn't. It was done through intergovernmental borrowings.. kinda like making $50k per year, but spending $60k and taking the $10k deficit from your 401k and then declaring you didn't overspend.

What a joke...

no?

figures ... LMAO

Thanks for defending Trump.

No evidence.

Just like the phony scandals against President Obama and Secty Clinton.
Keep telling yourself that. Lol

Forum List

Back