trump claims he told NATO country he would not protect them if Russia attacked them

I cant decide.
It seems like a policy designed to appeal to remedials but it is also possible that he actually believes it.
The previous policy of isolationism ended in Pearl Harbour. The worlds biggest economy cant afford to cower behind a big wall.
America is not a strong ally when it gives us presidents of this low quality.

Is isolationism the trump policy or is he just playing to his base ?​

Both.

I cant decide.
It seems like a policy designed to appeal to remedials but it is also possible that he actually believes it.
The previous policy of isolationism ended in Pearl Harbour. The worlds biggest economy cant afford to cower behind a big wall.
Trump doesn't have any policies. He's playing to his base, which has been convinced by the voices they trust that America can go it alone.

They don't want to soil the country with people who are beneath them, nor do they want to deal with people in other countries who are beneath them.

Last edited:

I cant decide.
When you hear about a Trump rally you have to remember something. They are retard conventions.

Trump spoke at a rally in South Carolina on Saturday, telling attendees that he wouldn't defend NATO allies from Russia. Specifically, he said, "One of the presidents of a big country stood up and said, 'Well, sir, if we don't pay and we're attacked by Russia, will you protect us?' I said, 'You didn't pay? You're delinquent?... No I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want.'" He ended by saying you, "gotta pay your bills!"

Trump lecturing someone about paying their bills? LMFAO

The guy that sold our national secrets to our enemies, has already helped Putin attack our allies.

When are we finally going to put this traitor at the end of a rope?
That post is:

nervious.jpg

Trump spoke at a rally in South Carolina on Saturday, telling attendees that he wouldn't defend NATO allies from Russia. Specifically, he said, "One of the presidents of a big country stood up and said, 'Well, sir, if we don't pay and we're attacked by Russia, will you protect us?' I said, 'You didn't pay? You're delinquent?... No I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want.'" He ended by saying you, "gotta pay your bills!"

The guy that sold our national secrets to our enemies, has already helped Putin attack our allies.

Why don't they just pony up what they are supposed to pony up instead of expecting us to defend them when they fail to pay for their own defense?

Trump doesn't have any policies. He's playing to his base, which has been convinced by the voices they trust that America can go it alone.

They don't want to soil the country with people who are beneath them, nor do they want to deal with people who are beneath them.
As it should and must be
You support open borders and threats to American sovereignty.

Just a quick question: Where in the U.S. Constitution does it give Congress the power to take U.S. taxpayer dollars and ship them off to foreign countries?

Second question (sorry): Since when is it harmful to question what Congress is doing?

Sometimes I swear this man is trying to lose. All he has to do is keep his mouth shut and let Biden drown in the media cycle and instead he just keeps trying to one up him on the insanity scale.

Why don't they pay their dues instead of just expecting us to foot the entire cost to defend them?

quite drinking the blue Kool-Aid

what traitor?

the one between your ears?

You're more out of it than Biden. and he thinks his sister is his wife.

I saw that. He is such an anti-American, anti-free world, Putin Puffing Dick.
1707668121259.gif

Forum List

Back