Trump claims he understands and will be a boon to working class Americans....Baloney!

320 Years of History

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2015
Washington, D.C.
Earlier today I found myself in a discussion (RL) with several other folks about why Trump (not the GOP) is unpopular as a Presidential candidate among working class minorities yet is extremely popular among working class white folks. It is bizarre to me why one might even wonder when the answer is as plain as the nose on one's face: his actions give one absolutely no reason to believe his words about actually caring about working class Americans.

To illustrate, consider any number of things:
  • The fact that it's hard to find any instances of Trump's having visited working class minority neighborhoods and speaking with, and more importantly listening to, working class minorities.
  • The fact that not one of his business ventures has working class people as target customers.
  • His behavior at Bronx P.S. 70...especially when considered in contrast with another corporate executive's comportment at the very same school.
Those are three palpable examples that clearly illustrate his condescension toward working class minorities and his lack of awareness of their situation and how to act to materially improve it, even on a small scale, assuming, that is, there be any truth to the assertion he is of a mind to do so, which given that when given the opportunity to make a real impact and his not doing so, is a dubious claim at best.

Now do the preceding examples and others that I didn't mention speak to why minorities overwhelmingly favor Mrs. Clinton? Of course not. Does it say anything about whether Mrs. Clinton would be better for working class minorities', or working class people in general's, fortunes? Not at all. To gauge whether the same assertion has anything supporting it, one must consider her actions. The thing is that whereas I can find throughout her long life in public service instances where her remarks suggest something other than a comprehensive understanding of working class minorities' needs, I can't find any instances at all of her acting with deliberacy or insouciance toward them.

Interesting that Trump says "working class Americans" and the radical left switches the argument to "working class minorities". It seems that "minorities didn't do too well during the 7 1/2 years of the Hussein administration so the left wants to talk about Trump and minorities.

Earlier today I found myself in a discussion (RL) with several other folks about why Trump (not the GOP) is unpopular as a Presidential candidate among working class minorities yet is extremely popular among working class white folks. It is bizarre to me why one might even wonder when the answer is as plain as the nose on one's face: his actions give one absolutely no reason to believe his words about actually caring about working class Americans.

To illustrate, consider any number of things:
  • The fact that it's hard to find any instances of Trump's having visited working class minority neighborhoods and speaking with, and more importantly listening to, working class minorities.
  • The fact that not one of his business ventures has working class people as target customers.
  • His behavior at Bronx P.S. 70...especially when considered in contrast with another corporate executive's comportment at the very same school.
Those are three palpable examples that clearly illustrate his condescension toward working class minorities and his lack of awareness of their situation and how to act to materially improve it, even on a small scale, assuming, that is, there be any truth to the assertion he is of a mind to do so, which given that when given the opportunity to make a real impact and his not doing so, is a dubious claim at best.

Now do the preceding examples and others that I didn't mention speak to why minorities overwhelmingly favor Mrs. Clinton? Of course not. Does it say anything about whether Mrs. Clinton would be better for working class minorities', or working class people in general's, fortunes? Not at all. To gauge whether the same assertion has anything supporting it, one must consider her actions. The thing is that whereas I can find throughout her long life in public service instances where her remarks suggest something other than a comprehensive understanding of working class minorities' needs, I can't find any instances at all of her acting with deliberacy or insouciance toward them.
Obama was a coon for the minority class...he even fucked that up.

Interesting that Trump says "working class Americans" and the radical left switches the argument to "working class minorities". It seems that "minorities didn't do too well during the 7 1/2 years of the Hussein administration so the left wants to talk about Trump and minorities.
The did not do all that well under Clinton. More Negros went to jail under B. Clinton than any group.

The did not do all that well under Clinton. More Negros went to jail under B. Clinton than any group.

The point I have been making is, its the Democratic controlled inner cities that are sending blacks to jail. Dem cities, Dem police forces, Dem courts, Dem prisons.

LOL Here we have the Orange Donald getting under 10% of the black vote, less than 20% of the Hispanic vote, and, at the most, 30% of other minority votes.

Add in maybe, if he is lucky, 40% of the womens vote, the largest single voting demographic. Now, seems to me, that you might be working giving some of those voters reason to vote for Trump, rather than trying to state that Hillary is worse. Because there is ample evidence that the minority voters are not buying that.

LOL Here we have the Orange Donald getting under 10% of the black vote, less than 20% of the Hispanic vote, and, at the most, 30% of other minority votes.

Add in maybe, if he is lucky, 40% of the womens vote, the largest single voting demographic. Now, seems to me, that you might be working giving some of those voters reason to vote for Trump, rather than trying to state that Hillary is worse. Because there is ample evidence that the minority voters are not buying that.
Reply to my post in the other thread. With United States' Co2 emissions in constant decline why should we sacrifice trillions of dollars, millions of jobs and entire industries for the sake of reducing global mean temperature by .018 degrees C?

Reply to my post in the other thread. With United States' Co2 emissions in constant decline why should we sacrifice trillions of dollars, millions of jobs and entire industries for the sake of reducing global mean temperature by .018 degrees C?
Old Rocks is and old useless fuck. Fuck you old timer.

I don't recall Obama visiting working class minority neighborhoods. Do you? :dunno:

The only time liberals like Hillary and Barry visit minority neighborhoods is when they are running for office. If they aren't running for office they hang out at places like Martha's Vineyard, Aspen or Hawaii. Hillary and Bill live in Westchester County in a gated million dollar mansion protected by Secret Service agents. They don't have a CLUE what's going on down in the "hood" nor do they really care.

I don't recall Obama visiting working class minority neighborhoods. Do you? :dunno:

The only time liberals like Hillary and Barry visit minority neighborhoods is when they are running for office. If they aren't running for office they hang out at places like Martha's Vineyard, Aspen or Hawaii. Hillary and Bill live in Westchester County in a gated million dollar mansion protected by Secret Service agents. They don't have a CLUE what's going on down in the "hood" nor do they really care.

Red:
You're just flat out wrong. Here are several instances where Mr. Obama has visited with so-called "regular" people. He has not only visited them, he lived among them.

Homes Mr. Obama lived in.

1427-Alexander-Thumb2.jpg
1839-Poki-Thumb2.jpg

1617-Beretania-Thumb2.jpg

Where he and his parent's lived when he was a boy.

You see, folks like the Clintons and Obamas don't need to visit working and middle class neighborhoods and schools to understand what life there is like. They grew up in them.

Last edited:

Red:
You're just flat out wrong. Here are several instances where Mr. Obama has visited with so-called "regular" people. He has not only visited them, he lived among them.

Homes Mr. Obama lived in.

1839-Poki-Thumb2.jpg

1617-Beretania-Thumb2.jpg

Where he and his parent's lived when he was a boy.

You see, folks like the Clintons and Obamas don't need to visit working and middle class neighborhoods and schools to understand what life there is like. They grew up in them.

What's improved more...the lives of the people they represented...or their own lives? The Obama's and the Clinton's have used their elected offices to become multi millionaires and live in large mansions in exclusive neighborhoods...while their constituents have slid further towards poverty. Progressive politicians always tell the poor that they are "there" for them but let's be honest here, 320...the Clinton's have always been "there" for themselves! Their use of the Clinton Foundation as a means to funnel pay for play bribes and support their political machine is not only illegal...it's immoral!

2A4A13E700000578-0-image-a-2_1436229088846.jpg

And Barry might have lived in that cute little house in Hawaii before he figured out how to use Affirmative Action to make his fortune...but now he's staying in THIS house on the Vineyard.

Last edited:
Nancy Pelosi claims to be "there" for the poor...yet she lives in a sprawling mansion out in wine country in Napa! The only minorities there are probably picking grapes!

article-2229073-15E381A2000005DC-961_634x444.jpg

Forum List

Back