Trump Claims Maxine Water's IQ Is Mid 60's

Donald Trump vs. Maxine Waters

holy crap

How proud both ends must be.

She started it.

That is what my kids used to say when they were still children.

It is a valid point.

What? Let me guess, you were one of the asshole adults who just punished everyone?

Nope, but I did try to explain to the older one (she is 7 years older than our son) that such an answer is childish and not a proper response. We taught her to be an adult and to not allow others to control her actions and reactions. No matter what anyone else does, we have the choose of how to respond. That is called being an adult.

It would not be "Adult" of Trump to sit back and let Maxine Water incite public harassment of his supporters, without any pushback from him.

Of course it would, all responding does is get her supporters even more worked up. By responding he is doing just what Waters wants him to do. Just like my son did with my daughter, he wanted her to respond because that way he got the attention he wanted.

1. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

2. No it is not. Unless of course you are making the argument that Honey Boo Boo and Chloe Kardashian are highly intelligent people.

3. But you do agree that Trump is a weak and insecure man as you claimed above? Right? Why do you keep ignoring this question?

1. But Trump has three successful careers under his belt.

2. I already addressed that point of yours, with my counterpoint about smoke/fire. That you ignored that and just reasserted your previous position is an admission that you have nothing else and my point stands. SUCCESSFUL TV CAREER.

3. Because it is just another example of you trying to deflect from the point, which is that Trump has had a THIRD SUCCESSFUL CAREER in politics.

Broken clock is sometimes right. Trump seems to keep winning. A lot more than he loses.

HOw many successful careers have YOU had?

1. Winning an election is not a career.

2. Yes, SUCCESSFUL TV CAREER...not a indicator of intelligence as has been pointed out by many examples.

3. Winning an election is not a successful career, just ask Obama.

Lets see, how many successful careers have I had...

Self taught welder, moved from grinder to welding line as the only non-school trained welder. Passed certifications test so that I could work on government contracts, was moved up the welding line to bigger and harder projects. That would be one.

Left that to join the Marines, years advancing to the rank of Gunnery Sergeant by my 11th year. Multiple awards and medals and a reputation as a "fixer of broken shops". Retired at 20 years after a career that was successful by any measure.

Since then tried my hand at retail and said "hell no" and now finished my BS and MS in Applied Analytics and working as a statistician. Only 5 years into this career but was given a 12 grand a year raise to start the year due to my work for the company and my successful completion of my PMP.

So looks like 3, all of which took intelligence unlike being a reality TV star.

1. This point is about his successful real estate career. Which stands.

2. You gave TWO examples of supposedly stupid tv stars. That point of yours was addressed. Successful TV career.

3. Actually for politicians, getting elected is the bar for success. That's Three. If his policies work, we can count President as four.

1. Yep, this one stands.

2. Still no correlation between TV success and intelligence, so this is a no win for you.

3. Bullshit. Winning an election is not a career, it is an event. Nice Try though.

1. Thanks. Stands.

2. It is a complex and difficult task that he accomplished.

3. Once in office, he gets paid and will get a pension no matter his actual job performance. ANd considering his opposition, a very strong piece of evidence of intelligence.

1. :113:

2. Nope it is not. Too many examples of stupid fucking reality TV stars. In fact I would argue that the majority of them are stupid.

3. That is a very low bar, but I guess you have to go with what you have since there is so little to work with.

None of this of course changes the fact he has the vocabulary of a 3rd grader and lacks basic knowledge that most people have due to his lack of reading.

Your need to marginalize those who disagree with you, with little names like "trump zealot"
Why do you care if he calls you a "Trump Zealot"?

…. If you admire Donald Trump, there's nothing wrong with that, he does have some admirable achievements (the Cosmo/Hyatt project, Trump Tower, Trump Plaza, etc.,) and qualities but make sure you account for ALL of the facts (not the hype) regarding his history, warts and all because he does have A LOT of personal and professional warts and IMHO those should be taken into account when making an objective evaluation of whether or not he's worthy of your admiration.

Otherwise you're no different than the mindless drones that carry around an irrational hatred of him and criticize him no matter what he does.

It mischaracterizes, my political support of the President, implying that I have not made an objective evaluation of the man, and claims that I am no different than the mindless drones that carry around an irrational hatred of him and criticize him no matter what he does.

It also is an attempt to marginalize me, to provide an excuse for not addressing the points I made, that crushed his arguments like weak little bugs.

He was a mediocre businessman that lucked out by virtue of his birth and his grandmothers hard work. I believe he holds the record for fastest bankruptcy of a profitable airline.

He did a good job of marketing himself and turning himself into a celebrity, but that says more about the people than him, in my opinion. Remember we are the same country that made Honey Boo Boo and Mama June into celebs.

He had a good first year in the White House when all he did was golf and hold pep rallies. But he is too dumb to realize that he sucks at making decisions and now he is doing his level best to fuck things up for the economy.

1. He made billions in real estate.
… and then lost it because he made reckless business decisions , like tapping the bond market for $675 million @ 14% in order to buy the Taj Mahl and way overpaying for properties like the Plaza. The only reason his business survived was because of the bankruptcy court and fucking over his suppliers and creditors. He was personally at risk for bankruptcy and only avoided it by taking one of his companies public.

2. He became a successful TV star.
… yep, until he quit.

3. He won the Presidency of the United States against fierce opposition.
No doubt about that, jury is still out on whether or not he'll be successful as POTUS.

That is not something someone dumb does. That you are unable to admit his brilliance is just butthurt on your part.
No doubt He's a brilliant self promoter and con man, just like his early career mentor Roy Cohn, I just hope that he's learned the lessons from his reckless and foolish business decisions in the late 1980's and early 1990's because if he hasn't , we're fucked.

1. I've seen people inherit a business and lose it all. Trump did not do that.
Yeah, in effect he did, his business was leveraged to the tune of $3.5 billion and didn't have the assets to cover it, that's why he was forced into bankruptcy, he was also personally on the hook for $50 million in debt that he couldn't cover, which is one of the reasons he had to go public.

All of that in and of itself isn't a sin, many very successful entrepreneurs fail, learn from those failures and pick themselves up and continue on (Ford, Jobs, Morgan, just to name a few) but Trump didn't do that, he left everybody else holding the bag, he put many of his suppliers out of business and stiffed his creditors, which wouldn't be so bad if not for the fact that to this day he's not only failed to make ANY attempt at restitution he's never even bothered to apologize.

He was foolish and he was reckless, he believed his own hype that he was invincible and didn't listen to people that knew better (including his father) and as a result he ended up hurting A LOT of other people and driving his own business right into the ground.

2. THanks for not denying the obvious truth. He had a successful career as a TV stat.
I indicated it was successful right up to the point that he quit.

3. Time will tell. But winning the office is quite an epic achievement.
Yes it is an achievement but it's also a factor of his primary talents which is self-promotion and con artistry and like I said the style that he learned from Roy Cohn.

Such a record indicates a very bright person.
He's bright but he has shown reckless tendencies in the past and has demonstrated a number of serious character flaws which may or may not prove to be his undoing (and possibly take the rest of us down with him).

Real estate is a risky business. I know that personally.
Every business is risky, there's a difference between taking a calculated risk and being totally reckless because you think you're a magician that can defy math, which is exactly what Trump did on the Taj Mahal deal.

Bring jobs back? Reducing immigration? These are very obvious solutions to very obvious problems.
Er..ummm.. you realize that we currently have a labor SHORTAGE in the U.S. , we don't need more jobs we need more qualified labor supply, if we don't get that additional supply it's likely that inflationary wage pressures are going to force the fed into overly aggressive tightening which will in turn cut this recovery phase of the current business cycle short.

Your need to marginalize those who disagree with you, with little names like "trump zealot"

…. If you admire Donald Trump, there's nothing wrong with that, he does have some admirable achievements (the Cosmo/Hyatt project, Trump Tower, Trump Plaza, etc.,) and qualities but make sure you account for ALL of the facts (not the hype) regarding his history, warts and all because he does have A LOT of personal and professional warts and IMHO those should be taken into account when making an objective evaluation of whether or not he's worthy of your admiration.

Otherwise you're no different than the mindless drones that carry around an irrational hatred of him and criticize him no matter what he does.

It mischaracterizes, my political support of the President, implying that I have not made an objective evaluation of the man, and claims that I am no different than the mindless drones that carry around an irrational hatred of him and criticize him no matter what he does.

It also is an attempt to marginalize me, to provide an excuse for not addressing the points I made, that crushed his arguments like weak little bugs.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

1. I will. But the point remains. Success in the complex field of large Real Estate deals.

2. Yes, it is.

3. Success in Politics. Another indication of intelligence.

1. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

2. No it is not. Unless of course you are making the argument that Honey Boo Boo and Chloe Kardashian are highly intelligent people.

3. But you do agree that Trump is a weak and insecure man as you claimed above? Right? Why do you keep ignoring this question?

2. I already addressed that point of yours, with my counterpoint about smoke/fire. That you ignored that and just reasserted your previous position is an admission that you have nothing else and my point stands. SUCCESSFUL TV CAREER.

3. Because it is just another example of you trying to deflect from the point, which is that Trump has had a THIRD SUCCESSFUL CAREER in politics.

Broken clock is sometimes right. Trump seems to keep winning. A lot more than he loses.

2. Yes, SUCCESSFUL TV CAREER...not a indicator of intelligence as has been pointed out by many examples.

Self taught welder, moved from grinder to welding line as the only non-school trained welder. Passed certifications test so that I could work on government contracts, was moved up the welding line to bigger and harder projects. That would be one.

Left that to join the Marines, years advancing to the rank of Gunnery Sergeant by my 11th year. Multiple awards and medals and a reputation as a "fixer of broken shops". Retired at 20 years after a career that was successful by any measure.

Since then tried my hand at retail and said "hell no" and now finished my BS and MS in Applied Analytics and working as a statistician. Only 5 years into this career but was given a 12 grand a year raise to start the year due to my work for the company and my successful completion of my PMP.

Sincere congratulations for all your successes in life.

So, for Heaven's sake, how can you be so politically misguided??

I don't know, I have been a libertarian for the last 20 years and that will not likely change. I am as opposed to Trump and some of his policies as I was to Obama and his. All I want is smaller government and more personal freedoms.

You joined this board after Obama was no longer eligible for criticism for his actions as the sitting president.

So, your claim that you were opposed to some of his policies as much as you are to the policies of President Trump is unproven, based on your numerous vicious attacks on Trump and no similar opinions of Obama by you to be found on this board or, presumably, anywhere else.

Prove me wrong or I might be tempted to call you a hypocrite.

I'm glad he didn't insult her on national TV.

He needs to continue to compliment our Lieberal friends whenever he gets the chance.

#walkaway.
This is hilarious coming from a guy who tweets at a 4th grade level.

Btw, anyone who agrees with him is in about the same boat.

Honestly, you don't seem to be all that familiar with the details of his history, maybe you are and just aren't interested in posting anything beyond "the headlines", only you can answer that question, if the shoe fits wear it, if not then don't. :dunno:

I'm not trying to marginalize you, quite the opposite.

You joined this board after Obama was no longer eligible for criticism for his actions as the sitting president.

So, your claim that you were opposed to some of his policies as much as you are to the policies of President Trump is unproven, based on your numerous vicious attacks on Trump and no similar opinions of Obama by you to be found on this board or, presumably, anywhere else.

I do not really care what you call me.

I have spoken out about my views of ObamaCare in a multitude of threads. That was by far the most damaging thing he did to this country and the damage is still happening thanks to Trump and the GOP being unable to replace it.

Obama is no longer POTUS, I choose to live in the NOW and not the past. You can keep on living in the Obama years if you would like, I will stick with the here and now and the tomorrows.

I have spoken out about my views of ObamaCare in a multitude of threads. That was by far the most damaging thing he did to this country and the damage is still happening thanks to Trump and the GOP being unable to replace it.

Obama is no longer POTUS, I choose to live in the NOW and not the past. You can keep on living in the Obama years if you would like, I will stick with the here and now and the tomorrows.

I did not call you anything, merely pointed out that I had not seen any post by you ON THIS BOARD for obvious chronological reason.

I give you the benefit of doubt, and accept that you, at some time, were critical of Obama to the same degree that you oppose Trump.

You might here chuckles from others on this board hearing that.

2. You gave TWO examples of supposedly stupid tv stars. That point of yours was addressed. Successful TV career.

3. Actually for politicians, getting elected is the bar for success. That's Three. If his policies work, we can count President as four.

1. Yep, this one stands.

2. Still no correlation between TV success and intelligence, so this is a no win for you.

3. Bullshit. Winning an election is not a career, it is an event. Nice Try though.

1. Thanks. Stands.

3. Once in office, he gets paid and will get a pension no matter his actual job performance. ANd considering his opposition, a very strong piece of evidence of intelligence.

2. Nope it is not. Too many examples of stupid fucking reality TV stars. In fact I would argue that the majority of them are stupid.

3. That is a very low bar, but I guess you have to go with what you have since there is so little to work with.

None of this of course changes the fact he has the vocabulary of a 3rd grader and lacks basic knowledge that most people have due to his lack of reading.

He is obviously, and purposefully talking at a level to avoid talking down to people.

Obviously. It is disturbing that you missed that.

I did not call you anything, merely pointed out that I had not seen any post by you ON THIS BOARD for obvious chronological reason.

I give you the benefit of doubt, and accept that you, at some time, were critical of Obama to the same degree that you oppose Trump.

You might here chuckles from others on this board hearing that.

For far too many people on this board if you do not like Trump that automatically means you are an Obama/Hillary supporter. These people are too partisan to understand some people do not like either.

I often have days where I am called a flaming liberal in on thread and a right wing nut in another. All depends on the topic.

1. Yep, this one stands.

1. Thanks. Stands.

He is obviously, and purposefully talking at a level to avoid talking down to people.

So, he talks at a 3rd grade level to avoid talking down to people?

That makes no sense at all. And it should be noted he has always talked this way, long before becoming a politician. It all stems back to his lack of reading, something he is actually proud of.

1. He made billions in real estate.
… and then lost it because he made reckless business decisions , like tapping the bond market for $675 million @ 14% in order to buy the Taj Mahl and way overpaying for properties like the Plaza. The only reason his business survived was because of the bankruptcy court and fucking over his suppliers and creditors. He was personally at risk for bankruptcy and only avoided it by taking one of his companies public.

2. He became a successful TV star.
… yep, until he quit.

3. He won the Presidency of the United States against fierce opposition.
No doubt about that, jury is still out on whether or not he'll be successful as POTUS.

That is not something someone dumb does. That you are unable to admit his brilliance is just butthurt on your part.
No doubt He's a brilliant self promoter and con man, just like his early career mentor Roy Cohn, I just hope that he's learned the lessons from his reckless and foolish business decisions in the late 1980's and early 1990's because if he hasn't , we're fucked.

1. I've seen people inherit a business and lose it all. Trump did not do that.
Yeah, in effect he did, his business was leveraged to the tune of $3.5 billion and didn't have the assets to cover it, that's why he was forced into bankruptcy, he was also personally on the hook for $50 million in debt that he couldn't cover, which is one of the reasons he had to go public.

All of that in and of itself isn't a sin, many very successful entrepreneurs fail, learn from those failures and pick themselves up and continue on (Ford, Jobs, Morgan, just to name a few) but Trump didn't do that, he left everybody else holding the bag, he put many of his suppliers out of business and stiffed his creditors, which wouldn't be so bad if not for the fact that to this day he's not only failed to make ANY attempt at restitution he's never even bothered to apologize.

He was foolish and he was reckless, he believed his own hype that he was invincible and didn't listen to people that knew better (including his father) and as a result he ended up hurting A LOT of other people and driving his own business right into the ground.

2. THanks for not denying the obvious truth. He had a successful career as a TV stat.
I indicated it was successful right up to the point that he quit.

3. Time will tell. But winning the office is quite an epic achievement.
Yes it is an achievement but it's also a factor of his primary talents which is self-promotion and con artistry and like I said the style that he learned from Roy Cohn.

Such a record indicates a very bright person.
He's bright but he has shown reckless tendencies in the past and has demonstrated a number of serious character flaws which may or may not prove to be his undoing (and possibly take the rest of us down with him).

Real estate is a risky business. I know that personally.
Every business is risky, there's a difference between taking a calculated risk and being totally reckless because you think you're a magician that can defy math, which is exactly what Trump did on the Taj Mahal deal.

Bring jobs back? Reducing immigration? These are very obvious solutions to very obvious problems.
Er..ummm.. you realize that we currently have a labor SHORTAGE in the U.S. , we don't need more jobs we need more qualified labor supply, if we don't get that additional supply it's likely that inflationary wage pressures are going to force the fed into overly aggressive tightening which will in turn cut this recovery phase of the current business cycle short.

Inflationary wage pressure?

I want wages to rise. That used to happen as productivity increased.

It has not, for a long time.

You got something to say?

I love that you actually think you crushed my arguments. It helps to explain your view of a successful career. You have very low bars in your life for success.

Honestly, you don't seem to be all that familiar with the details of his history, maybe you are and just aren't interested in posting anything beyond "the headlines", only you can answer that question, if the shoe fits wear it, if not then don't. :dunno:

I'm not trying to marginalize you, quite the opposite.

I am primarily, maybe solely, motivated by his platform agreeing with my long held beliefs on Trade and Immigration.

By the time the primary reached my state, it was obvious which candidates platform I was gong to be supporting.

In the general? Versus Hillary? LOL!!

I don't care much about his life story. He is not that interesting to me, as a person, that I would read up on him or his life story.

ANd it was Gator, who was trying to marginalize me, with his slur.

1. Yep, this one stands.

1. Thanks. Stands.

That makes no sense at all. And it should be noted he has always talked this way, long before becoming a politician. It all stems back to his lack of reading, something he is actually proud of.

It makes perfect sense.

If you talk at an education level that people cannot understand, you come off as condescending.

Trump, as he has said, is a professional negotiator. Putting people at ease, is obviously a skill he developed during that fist career.

I love that you actually think you crushed my arguments. It helps to explain your view of a successful career. You have very low bars in your life for success.

Your pretense that you did not understand how talking at a level of education that a person could not understand,

would be off putting for them?

That was an argument easily crushed. Like a weak little bug.

1. Yep, this one stands.

1. Thanks. Stands.

It makes perfect sense.

If you talk at an education level that people cannot understand, you come off as condescending.

Trump, as he has said, is a professional negotiator. Putting people at ease, is obviously a skill he developed during that fist career.

So, what you are saying is that Trump's followers cannot understand higher than a 3rd grade level? Wow, that seems sort of condescending, but since you are the Trump follower I will take your word for it.

Forum List

Back