Trump Claims More People Show Up to His Events Than MLK

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Donald Trump continues to prove that he is not a serious candidate in this race. Instead of attacking Harris on the issues, which is what matter, he continues to rant on about the size of his crowds and other superficial elements that the average voter simply do not care about. He’s losing the race and he knows it

Donald Trump continues to prove that he is not a serious candidate in this race. Instead of attacking Harris on the issues, which is what matter, he continues to rant on about the size of his crowds and other superficial elements that the average voter simply do not care about. He’s losing the race and he knows it

Yeah, he has an infatuation with the crowd sizes, I don't get it. He isn't going to win or lose because people voted on this.

He will lose because Harris will be able to convince Americans that the last 3.5 years were the best of their lives, the MSM avoids demanding she answer questions and the MSM and Harris campaign are able to convince Americans that Trump is a "threat to democracy". More importantly, if voters don't do their own research on these policies, they deserve what they get.

On the policies, if she enacts what her impulses are as a wealthy politicians, the Western World will get what anyone with half a brain and any understanding of history will have predicted.

Guess it depends on perspective .. Trump did have an audience of over 20 million people watching his RNC acceptance speech; whereas a live audience, Trump comes nowhere close. King's "I have a dream speech" drew crowds as large as ~250K

If you want perspective, hundreds of millions have watched Kings "I have a Dream Speech" since1963. I doubt if Trump 2024 RNC speech will ever be seen by that many.

trump's hands.jpeg

And President Trump survived the assassination attempt, while MLK didnt.

Trump has a dream….

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
I would expect a 60+ year-old speech to have more views than a three-week-old speech. It's not rocket science.
And in 60 years Trump speeh wil not be seen by as many as Kings speech has after 60 years. History is not going to be kind to Trump or Trumpism.

Forum List

Back