Trump claims Pence and DeSantis are too boring for CPAC as he warns he’s preparing a ‘monster’ speech

It probably will be. He's had time to relax and bask in all his accomplishments. He's also had time to calm down and forget about the stolen election.
Does it bother you to know that your media, the place from which you get your "facts" and "information", has been lying to you all this time?

That Rupert Murdoch himself has admitted it under oath?

Does it bother you to know that Republicans are testifying, in person and under oath, that you have been lied to, while your leaders are aggressively hiding behind the Fifth Amendment?

I know it doesn't. I know that you just find a way to shut it out. I just want to see how you respond.

Does it bother you to know that your media, the place from which you get your "facts" and "information", has been lying to you all this time?

That Rupert Murdoch himself has admitted it under oath?

Does it bother you to know that Republicans are testifying, in person and under oath, that you have been lied to, while your leaders are aggressively hiding behind the Fifth Amendment?

I know it doesn't. I know that you just find a way to shut it out. I just want to see how you respond.
Why do you let it bother you so much? You almost seem wounded by them, and by Trump.

Why do you let it bother you so much? You almost seem wounded by them, and by Trump.
Because this sociological phenomenon is the most disturbing and potentially destructive internal force I have seen in my lifetime, and I worry very much about the future of the country I love, the country in which my beautiful daughters live.

If you don't like that, too bad. Don't read my posts.

Because this sociological phenomenon is the most disturbing and potentially destructive internal force I have seen in my lifetime, and I worry very much about the future of the country I love, the country in which my beautiful daughters live.

If you don't like that, too bad. Don't read my posts.
I don't have a problem with you posting. I just feel like it's pointless for you to give a shit so much. You're one person. There's nothing you can do. There are people I care about that are the same way. It's a waste of energy. You seem like one of those people that needs a break from politics.

Pence is a kitten, DeSantis is a cougar, Trump is a monster! i like this metaphor!

I do believe Trump can stir up a crowd more than DeSantis or Pence. He is a lot more entertaining than your average politician.

I will vote for any Republican candidate for President unless the candidate is a RINO like Romney.

I think DeSantis could get a lot done as President based on his record as Governor of my state of Florida. I can‘t predict how Pence will do. Trump will face constant battles with the Democrats and the liberal media as he has in the past and to be honest this bullshit gets tiring after a while.

I do serious believe that if Biden runs again and wins the election will have to be rigged.

Only if Trump can't break any association with the Covid thing and the whole rap laid on him as attempting to overthrow the government that overthrew him.

And he can do that simply by giving closure to both topics while highlighting the big points of how the democrats and Biden have sorely failed America since.
trump is not capable of 'giving closure'
he doubles down on everything.

How would you imagine trump 'giving closure'?

Forum List

Back