🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump clarifies the "fine people on both sides" of the issue comment

Did Trump say that Neo-nazis and white supremacists are "fine people" as the MSM still promotes?

• No

Votes: 36 63.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 21 36.8%

• Total voters
I'm opposed to taking down Confederate Statues. Does that make me a Neo-Nazi or a white supremacist?
An America-hating white supremacist with Nazi tendencies.
Does that help?

Hilarious. The guys who want to preserve American historical monuments are anti-American and somehow, the "antifa" neo-communist types are defenders of the good old USA.

You can preserve them. I think museums which show the atrocities of those people, and how liters in the south opposing civil rights wanted to make a statement of who was still in charge in the south built them.

Just like if somebody wanted to build a statue to the 9/11 terrorists, we could show the truth. Rather than try and rewrite history and portray them as hero's.

I always find it interesting that a lot of the people who claim that they want to preserve history, are the ones trying to rewrite the speeches and documents straight from the founding Fathers of the Confederacy the most.

1. The fake news MSM continually characterizes Trump's comment as "fine people" referring to both the "white supremacists and Neo-nazis" as well as the protesters.
2. Trump said "see the entire tape" and you will see that he actually said that the "fine people" was referring to was both debate sides over the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue. I saw the entire tape and Trump did say that he condemns Neo-nazis and white supremacists. He further clarified that Robert E. Lee was one of the greatest generals the US ever produced, and that his strategies are still studied and useful today.

3. Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

It simply doesn't matter. The simple minded latch onto a narrative and never let it go, facts need not apply.

He further clarified that Robert E. Lee was one of the greatest generals the US ever produced
R E Lee, the greatest NAZI general the US ever produced.
- Donald Jackass Tramp
R E Lee was a creature of it's time. A time I might add before the Nazi party existed. Nazi's were besides racists also ultra nationalists. R E Lee didn't own slaves, held the institution of slavery in contempt and supported the rebellion because his state rebelled. If you are throwing around terms it would be good for them to somehow fit.

Actually while Robert e Lee said that slavery was tough on white people he said It was necessary for blacks.

And in his letters with Grant he said he would not exchange black POWs because they were now confederate property.

He also wrote his wife during the war talking about how after the war they should buy more slaves.

He also had to be threatened by Grant to stop using American POWs as human shields.

And yes his father-in-law left slaves to him in his will, who talked about the brutality that he inflicted upon them when they tried to escape. Not only beating them and having them whipped for trying to be free but also pouring salt water on their wounds. He even put together posse's to round them up.

And was taken to court by his slaves saying his father in law freed them. Something he fought to keep them in bondage.

And yes the person who thought slavery was necessary rebelled against the United States unlike other family members of his who fought for the USA
Robert E. Lee and Slavery | HistoryNet
I stand corrected. He did own slaves. On the other hand he did see slavery as something evil. I'm simply saying that comparing him to Nazi's misses the mark significantly. He as a person very much was a reflection of his time, trying to somehow deal with the issue of slavery in time when slavery was more and more being recognized as the abhorrent institution that it was. Nazi's had no such duality. They were straight up racists.

Last edited:
1. The fake news MSM continually characterizes Trump's comment as "fine people" referring to both the "white supremacists and Neo-nazis" as well as the protesters.
2. Trump said "see the entire tape" and you will see that he actually said that the "fine people" was referring to was both debate sides over the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue. I saw the entire tape and Trump did say that he condemns Neo-nazis and white supremacists. He further clarified that Robert E. Lee was one of the greatest generals the US ever produced, and that his strategies are still studied and useful today.

3. Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

It simply doesn't matter. The simple minded latch onto a narrative and never let it go, facts need not apply.
It's not a "narrative". It is a direct quote. The "narrative" is this embarrassingly stupid spin job that fools exactly nobody.

I'm opposed to taking down Confederate Statues. Does that make me a Neo-Nazi or a white supremacist?
Does that help?

Hilarious. The guys who want to preserve American historical monuments are anti-American and somehow, the "antifa" neo-communist types are defenders of the good old USA.
The southern states seceded from the USA and formed their own foreign government with its own foreign flag and immediately went to war, unprovoked, AGAINST the USA, there is nothing even remotely historically American about the traitorous scum.

Does that help?

You can preserve them. I think museums which show the atrocities of those people, and how liters in the south opposing civil rights wanted to make a statement of who was still in charge in the south built them.

Just like if somebody wanted to build a statue to the 9/11 terrorists, we could show the truth. Rather than try and rewrite history and portray them as hero's.

I always find it interesting that a lot of the people who claim that they want to preserve history, are the ones trying to rewrite the speeches and documents straight from the founding Fathers of the Confederacy the most.

If you want to bury all trace of historical figures who's opinions or actions are considered politically incorrect in modern times then we won't have any left. When we will tear down Lincoln's monument?

Does that help?

If you want to bury all trace of historical figures who's opinions or actions are considered politically incorrect in modern times then we won't have any left. When we will tear down Lincoln's monument?

Not at all bury them. But if in 100 years we are trying to celebrate Nidal Hassan as a hero, I hope people will counter with historical fact and teach that instead.

We don't need a monument to the 9/11 hijackers to remember the atrocities against the US they committed. We don't need a heroic statue of the Oklahoma City bomber in Oklahoma parks to remember what he did.

If Lincoln waged a war against the USA based on protecting and expanding race based slavery, THEN I'd say we shouldn't honor him.

Does that help?

The southern states seceded from the USA and formed their own foreign government with its own foreign flag and immediately went to war, unprovoked, AGAINST the USA, there is nothing even remotely historically American about the traitorous scum.

Is antifa pro-America? Or are they traitors?

Does that help?

Not at all bury them. But if in 100 years we are trying to celebrate Nidal Hassan as a hero, I hope people will counter with historical fact and teach that instead.

We don't need a monument to the 9/11 hijackers to remember the atrocities against the US they committed. We don't need a heroic statue of the Oklahoma City bomber in Oklahoma parks to remember what he did.

If Lincoln waged a war against the USA based on protecting and expanding race based slavery, THEN I'd say we shouldn't honor him.

Historic American monuments are being brought down to appease far left radicals who hate everything about this country and not for any other reason. Give them an inch and they will take a mile.

Trump looked at a volatile situation and tried to spread the blame equally

Despicable on his part

Does that help?

Historic American monuments are being brought down to appease far left radicals who hate everything about this country and not for any other reason. Give them an inch and they will take a mile.
They are being torn down because they honor racist traitors who defended slavery

They are being torn down because they honor racist traitors who defended slavery

When are we tearing down the other monuments to racist defenders of slavery like Washington?

The white nationalists or whatever had all the permits necessary, there for sure were fine people among them. Possibly most of them even.

As for antifa who attacked a peaceful protest, I don't see why this is even legal or fine for that matter.
White supremacists are "fine people" then.

In Charlottesville, there was a traffic accident that was obviously precipitated by a thug hitting a motorist's vehicle as it was traveling down a steep slope towards an intersection that by happenstance got flooded by a mob that stopped traffic just as a thug hit the young inexperienced motorist's car.

Trump publicly called the young inexperienced motorist involved in the traffic accident a "murderer".

Kinda hard to get a fair trial when the MSM and even the president jump to conclusions and call you a murderer before your trial.
Did his victim get a fair trial? Think of that for a few minutes before answering. lol
If you barge into traffic and get hit by a car, you are not a victim, you are just stupid.

Or perhaps a 'victim' of your own stupidity.

Last edited:
I remember a time when it was a Federal crime to belong to the NAZI or Communist parties. What the hell happened? Those bozos should be rounded up and shot.

shut the fuck up idiot
????

You want to round up and execute a bunch of deluded 20 something american idiots for play-acting at being fascists and communists. Not surprising, coming from a "zionist".
I was talking about card carrying members, I don't care about the leftist garbage. We fought 3 wars against Nazis and commies or have you forgotten?

Does that help?

So dew ewe view California as traitorous scum? They have threatened to secede!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back