🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump clarifies the "fine people on both sides" of the issue comment

Did Trump say that Neo-nazis and white supremacists are "fine people" as the MSM still promotes?

• No

Votes: 36 63.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 21 36.8%

• Total voters
You can preserve them. I think museums which show the atrocities of those people, and how liters in the south opposing civil rights wanted to make a statement of who was still in charge in the south built them.

Just like if somebody wanted to build a statue to the 9/11 terrorists, we could show the truth. Rather than try and rewrite history and portray them as hero's.

I always find it interesting that a lot of the people who claim that they want to preserve history, are the ones trying to rewrite the speeches and documents straight from the founding Fathers of the Confederacy the most.

If you want to bury all trace of historical figures who's opinions or actions are considered politically incorrect in modern times then we won't have any left. When we will tear down Lincoln's monument?

Not at all bury them. But if in 100 years we are trying to celebrate Nidal Hassan as a hero, I hope people will counter with historical fact and teach that instead.

We don't need a monument to the 9/11 hijackers to remember the atrocities against the US they committed. We don't need a heroic statue of the Oklahoma City bomber in Oklahoma parks to remember what he did.

If Lincoln waged a war against the USA based on protecting and expanding race based slavery, THEN I'd say we shouldn't honor him.

Historic American monuments are being brought down to appease far left radicals who hate everything about this country and not for any other reason. Give them an inch and they will take a mile.
They are being torn down because they honor racist traitors who defended slavery

When are we tearing down the other monuments to racist defenders of slavery like Washington?
No intention to

The Confederacy was a nation dedicated to preserving the institution of slavery forever

That is why they seceded. Their treason killed 600,000

If you want to bury all trace of historical figures who's opinions or actions are considered politically incorrect in modern times then we won't have any left. When we will tear down Lincoln's monument?

Not at all bury them. But if in 100 years we are trying to celebrate Nidal Hassan as a hero, I hope people will counter with historical fact and teach that instead.

We don't need a monument to the 9/11 hijackers to remember the atrocities against the US they committed. We don't need a heroic statue of the Oklahoma City bomber in Oklahoma parks to remember what he did.

If Lincoln waged a war against the USA based on protecting and expanding race based slavery, THEN I'd say we shouldn't honor him.

Historic American monuments are being brought down to appease far left radicals who hate everything about this country and not for any other reason. Give them an inch and they will take a mile.
They are being torn down because they honor racist traitors who defended slavery

When are we tearing down the other monuments to racist defenders of slavery like Washington?
No intention to

The Confederacy was a nation dedicated to preserving the institution of slavery forever

Maybe you dont but 9 out of 10 antifa members do, and they're the ones who's delusions you're empowering by using Charlottesville to attack Trump.

1. The fake news MSM continually characterizes Trump's comment as "fine people" referring to both the "white supremacists and Neo-nazis" as well as the protesters.
2. Trump said "see the entire tape" and you will see that he actually said that the "fine people" was referring to was both debate sides over the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue. I saw the entire tape and Trump did say that he condemns Neo-nazis and white supremacists. He further clarified that Robert E. Lee was one of the greatest generals the US ever produced, and that his strategies are still studied and useful today.

3. Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

We all know the tards are full of shit and all they can come up

with is FAKE racism because they have no workable ideas.

I'm opposed to taking down Confederate Statues. Does that make me a Neo-Nazi or a white supremacist?
An America-hating white supremacist with Nazi tendencies.
Does that help?

Hilarious. The guys who want to preserve American historical monuments are anti-American and somehow, the "antifa" neo-communist types are defenders of the good old USA.
The southern states seceded from the USA and formed their own foreign government with its own foreign flag and immediately went to war, unprovoked, AGAINST the USA, there is nothing even remotely historically American about the traitorous scum.

Is antifa pro-America? Or are they traitors?
Antifa are anti-fascists. Is that a problem for you?

You can preserve them. I think museums which show the atrocities of those people, and how liters in the south opposing civil rights wanted to make a statement of who was still in charge in the south built them.

Just like if somebody wanted to build a statue to the 9/11 terrorists, we could show the truth. Rather than try and rewrite history and portray them as hero's.

I always find it interesting that a lot of the people who claim that they want to preserve history, are the ones trying to rewrite the speeches and documents straight from the founding Fathers of the Confederacy the most.

When did Washington fight against the U.S. government?

I think it's simple. When Washington chooses the side fighting AGAINST America, killing hundreds of thousands of Americans... Then his monuments come down in America.

I'm opposed to taking down Confederate Statues. Does that make me a Neo-Nazi or a white supremacist?
Does that help?

Hilarious. The guys who want to preserve American historical monuments are anti-American and somehow, the "antifa" neo-communist types are defenders of the good old USA.

When Lincoln supports the NAZIS. :cuckoo:
Taking up arms AGAINST the USA is merely "politically incorrect" ONLY to people who hate America.

Last edited:
Does that help?

The southern states seceded from the USA and formed their own foreign government with its own foreign flag and immediately went to war, unprovoked, AGAINST the USA, there is nothing even remotely historically American about the traitorous scum.

Is antifa pro-America? Or are they traitors?
YOU are a traitor!
Are you anti-fa?

Does that help?

So dew ewe view California as traitorous scum? They have threatened to secede!
Have they actually done it by using force?

No intention to

Maybe you dont but 9 out of 10 antifa members do, and they're the ones who's delusions you're empowering by using Charlottesville to attack Trump.

WTF does that have to do with what I posted?

full text;

Full text: Trump’s comments on white supremacists, ‘alt-left’ in Charlottesville

REPORTER:
The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

:popcorn:

And?

Of course there is some fine people on both sides, let us guess you think Catholics or Mormons are not Christian's?

1. The fake news MSM continually characterizes Trump's comment as "fine people" referring to both the "white supremacists and Neo-nazis" as well as the protesters.
2. Trump said "see the entire tape" and you will see that he actually said that the "fine people" was referring to was both debate sides over the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue. I saw the entire tape and Trump did say that he condemns Neo-nazis and white supremacists. He further clarified that Robert E. Lee was one of the greatest generals the US ever produced, and that his strategies are still studied and useful today.

I don't need to 'see the tape' to further analyze a blatantly stupid statement. I already know it was a huge gaffe by an unintelligent man child who doesn't talk so good. Further analysis would require interest of some kind, which I'm all out of when it concerns the Orange Virus and Cult45. Wake me when he's dead or impeached.

Another, phony-e-baloney! Probably another media matters propagandist!

full text;

Full text: Trump’s comments on white supremacists, ‘alt-left’ in Charlottesville

REPORTER:
The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

:popcorn:
But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.

Trump told his followers don’t believe what you see and hear. This is why I am calling the Trump/Republican party a cult.

And ANOTHER phony-e-baloney! Media matters, I am sure.

The issue was the weak condemnation of the Nazis and pivot to trying to attack the ANTIFA protestors. Yes, good people on both sides was referring to the monument debate. When you look at how Trump goes after his enemies and then how he “went after” Nazis in this situation, where a women was killed, you see a stark difference. This is the major source of issue and concern amongst his opposers. Do you understand that?

Get back to us after the Prog-Dem leaders denounce ANTIFA and their ilk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see.....so you want anti-fascists denounced. That's an interesting take. :eusa_eh:

ANTIFA is not anti-fascist. They are FASCISTS.

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength
Totalitarianism is Liberal

Last edited:
Trump looked at a volatile situation and tried to spread the blame equally

Despicable on his part

Don't drink the MSM's KoolAde, fake news, and lies. The video tape showed that Trump denounced the Neo-nazis and white supremacists. That is a fact. The fine people of both sides was about the Robert E. Lee statue debate as well as for other confederate statues. They represent history and art. They need to be saved from the taliban wing of the democrat party. Move them to historic sites if they create too much dissension. But they should not be destroyed, that serves no purpose.

Does that help?

So dew ewe view California as traitorous scum? They have threatened to secede!
Have they actually done it by using force?
Done what poopy pants?

Trump looked at a volatile situation and tried to spread the blame equally

Despicable on his part

Don't drink the MSM's KoolAde, fake news, and lies. The video tape showed that Trump denounced the Neo-nazis and white supremacists. That is a fact. The fine people of both sides was about the Robert E. Lee statue debate as well as other confederate statues. They represent history and art. They need to be saved from the taliban wing of the democrat party. Move them to historic sites if they create too much dissension. But they should not be destroyed, that serves no purpose.

He did denounce the Neo-Nazis and Klan who put the rally on. What he did not denounce was the people who joined the Nazi and Klan rally. Instead calling them very fine people.

I personally don't care if it is a Klan bake sale or Nazi race against cancer, I don't think good people attend and lend their voice to Nazi and Klan Rally's.

To me, good people don't join a nazi/KKK rally on their weekend no matter what they are saying their rally is about.

To some, very fine people can join them.

Then he tried to cover that by lying and saying they didn't announce themselves as such. Despite dozens of media sources showing that it was in fact put together by the Nazis and Klan, the websites and podcasts of those Nazis and Klan members talking about how they were putting it on, Nazi and Klan leaders listed as the speakers for the event on it's flyers, Nazi and Klan outfits, flags and chants throughout the march including leading it, and of course the first night of the rally, the torch-bearing event chanting Nazi slogans.

Last edited:
So...you WOULD hang around with people flying NAZI and con-federate flags......OK. Thanks for your answer.
There were a lot of people there who weren't part of those groups hanging around. You need to ask if I'm a nazi or flying a confederate flag.
You take leaps and bounds trying to connect dots that just isn't there and twist the truth to become a lie with what you're inferring, doll.

And there may have been others there like the media and others watching those two sides. But when talking about those two sides specifically I personally don't think good people join the side of Nazis and the Klan.
I can't argue with what you personally think, SandSquid. But you may be right...or you may be wrong with that assumption.
You and I don't know. But, rest assured the Trump wasn't calling those good people.
Meister, are you sure about that? I'm pretty sure that Trump has not lost any support from "those people", precisely because Trump is so ambiguous when it comes to condemning "those people". It was the case during the campaign and it's still the case now. Trump condemns "those people" only when there's a proverbial gun to his head." Those people" consider Trump as someone who shares their ideology.
Well, when you had the constant drum beat from the media saying it was so, those people were stupid enough to
think he actually was. He has done enough in his career to prove otherwise. Also, he was never called a racist until he
threw his hat in the ring.
Of course not true. trump-flew his racist flags when he was sued for not renting to minorities/. NYC took him to court a few times for that.He showed them well lit in the Central park 5. He was a well-known racist before he ran. Your lack of knowledge about Trump will be noted.

Does that help?

What an ignorant post.

Forum List

Back