🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump clarifies the "fine people on both sides" of the issue comment

Did Trump say that Neo-nazis and white supremacists are "fine people" as the MSM still promotes?

• No

Votes: 36 63.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 21 36.8%

• Total voters
1. The fake news MSM continually characterizes Trump's comment as "fine people" referring to both the "white supremacists and Neo-nazis" as well as the protesters.
2. Trump said "see the entire tape" and you will see that he actually said that the "fine people" was referring to was both debate sides over the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue. I saw the entire tape and Trump did say that he condemns Neo-nazis and white supremacists. He further clarified that Robert E. Lee was one of the greatest generals the US ever produced, and that his strategies are still studied and useful today.

3. Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

I don't need to 'see the tape' to further analyze a blatantly stupid statement. I already know it was a huge gaffe by an unintelligent man child who doesn't talk so good. Further analysis would require interest of some kind, which I'm all out of when it concerns the Orange Virus and Cult45. Wake me when he's dead or impeached.

Right. You "know" what was said, so no reason to hear the truth. I think I heard you on the Dean Obeidallah show today talking about how Trump didn't really say it, but it was a "dog whistle" and you "KNEW" what he meant. It was stupid then too.

Hilarious. The guys who want to preserve American historical monuments are anti-American and somehow, the "antifa" neo-communist types are defenders of the good old USA.

You can preserve them. I think museums which show the atrocities of those people, and how liters in the south opposing civil rights wanted to make a statement of who was still in charge in the south built them.

Just like if somebody wanted to build a statue to the 9/11 terrorists, we could show the truth. Rather than try and rewrite history and portray them as hero's.

I always find it interesting that a lot of the people who claim that they want to preserve history, are the ones trying to rewrite the speeches and documents straight from the founding Fathers of the Confederacy the most.

If you want to bury all trace of historical figures who's opinions or actions are considered politically incorrect in modern times then we won't have any left. When we will tear down Lincoln's monument?

Not at all bury them. But if in 100 years we are trying to celebrate Nidal Hassan as a hero, I hope people will counter with historical fact and teach that instead.

We don't need a monument to the 9/11 hijackers to remember the atrocities against the US they committed. We don't need a heroic statue of the Oklahoma City bomber in Oklahoma parks to remember what he did.

If Lincoln waged a war against the USA based on protecting and expanding race based slavery, THEN I'd say we shouldn't honor him.

Historic American monuments are being brought down to appease far left radicals who hate everything about this country and not for any other reason. Give them an inch and they will take a mile.
What an ignorant post.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

I'm opposed to taking down Confederate Statues. Does that make me a Neo-Nazi or a white supremacist?
An America-hating white supremacist with Nazi tendencies.
Does that help?

Hilarious. The guys who want to preserve American historical monuments are anti-American and somehow, the "antifa" neo-communist types are defenders of the good old USA.
The southern states seceded from the USA and formed their own foreign government with its own foreign flag and immediately went to war, unprovoked, AGAINST the USA, there is nothing even remotely historically American about the traitorous scum.

Is antifa pro-America? Or are they traitors?
Antifa are anti-fascists. Is that a problem for you?

They're anti-something, alright.
antifa1.jpg
antifa2.jpg

1. The fake news MSM continually characterizes Trump's comment as "fine people" referring to both the "white supremacists and Neo-nazis" as well as the protesters.
2. Trump said "see the entire tape" and you will see that he actually said that the "fine people" was referring to was both debate sides over the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue. I saw the entire tape and Trump did say that he condemns Neo-nazis and white supremacists. He further clarified that Robert E. Lee was one of the greatest generals the US ever produced, and that his strategies are still studied and useful today.

The issue was the weak condemnation of the Nazis and pivot to trying to attack the ANTIFA protestors. Yes, good people on both sides was referring to the monument debate. When you look at how Trump goes after his enemies and then how he “went after” Nazis in this situation, where a women was killed, you see a stark difference. This is the major source of issue and concern amongst his opposers. Do you understand that?

We disagree on Trump's condemnation of the Neo-nazis and the white supremacists. I believe it was adequate. Obama's opposition of the Russian meddling in the 2016 election was "weak".
Stop with the Obama pivots, it weakens your argument. Do you think Trump went after the Nazis with the same vigor as he does with his political enemies? Be honest

How many angels on the head of a pin would it take for you to get that a condemnation is a condemnation. Is that number of angels more or less than Trump has political enemies?
You be honest now, is the MSM being honest reporting that Trump said that "good people on both sides at Charlottesville" referred to Neo-nazis and to their protesters? (hint: the answer is NO)
I don’t care much about the political disavow or condemnation games that get played... however when there is such a stark difference in how a person reacts it’s pretty obvious that he didn’t really give a shit about what happened in Charlottesville

See this is the exact filth that is oozing out in this country and Trumps actions encourage people who think like Norm here. This is the problem with how Trump handled the situation.
What he’s trying to-tell you asshole is that the people you hate are American citizens who followed the law and got the proper permitting to march, the side you love, the disrupters, the violent ones did not!
First of all, I never said I hated anybody so stop making ignorant assumptions. Second, I don’t give a shit if a Nazi group got a permit, that doesn’t make them good people. Their message of hate and division is what I’m calling disgusting and un-American.
No one has a louder clearer message of hate and division than the democrat party!
Way to pivot away from the conversation. Nice try
Not a pivot. A counter!
When you avoid addressing the subject at hand to divert to a new subject then you are pivoting.

The honest people already know this the partisan hacks don't care and never will.

I don't need to 'see the tape' to further analyze a blatantly stupid statement. I already know it was a huge gaffe by an unintelligent man child who doesn't talk so good. Further analysis would require interest of some kind, which I'm all out of when it concerns the Orange Virus and Cult45. Wake me when he's dead or impeached.

Right. You "know" what was said, so no reason to hear the truth. I think I heard you on the Dean Obeidallah show today talking about how Trump didn't really say it, but it was a "dog whistle" and you "KNEW" what he meant. It was stupid then too.

This sounds ominously like proselytizing. Gross, dude. Fuck off, seriously. Not interested in any further discussion with you, thanks.

The fine people of both sides was about the Robert E. Lee statue debate as well as for other confederate statues.
That is why their debate slogan was, "Jews will not replace us." And as everyone knows Nazi General Lee was all about Jews not replacing us. He fought the Civil war specifically so the Jews would not replace us.
Look it up! :cuckoo:

Does that help?

The southern states seceded from the USA and formed their own foreign government with its own foreign flag and immediately went to war, unprovoked, AGAINST the USA, there is nothing even remotely historically American about the traitorous scum.
So dew ewe view California as traitorous scum? They have threatened to secede!
Have they actually done it by using force?
Done what poopy pants?
What YOU said, pinhead!

The fine people of both sides was about the Robert E. Lee statue debate as well as for other confederate statues.
That is why their debate slogan was, "Jews will not replace us." And as everyone knows Nazi General Lee was all about Jews not replacing us. He fought the Civil war specifically so the Jews would not replace us.
Well well, , that puts that congresswoman Ilhan Omar in the same basket as the white supremacists except she be black. She should be impeached right along with Trump.

I'm opposed to taking down Confederate Statues. Does that make me a Neo-Nazi or a white supremacist?
Does that help?

And did they threaten to do that through legal methods or did they raise an army to take over all the federal bases in California? Did they stay that their purpose was to protect an expand the institution of race based chattel slavery?

Who exactly were the "good people" marching along side neo-Nazis?

Can you point to right wing groups of "good people" who were there?

And "good person" would have left that rally the minute Nazi slogans started

What part of "Trump condemned both the Neo-nazis and the white supremacists" don't you understand? You're just a biased hack that can't handle the truth. The core argument was about confederate statues, the KKK and Nazis have their slogans, which were condemned. The bottom-line: Trump condemned the racists

Who exactly were the "good people" marching along side neo-Nazis? Can you point to right wing groups of "good people" who were there?

And "good person" would have left that rally the minute Nazi slogans started

You mean like the antifa flag burners? Do they count as "good people" too?
No. The main discussion was about saving confederate statues, like Robert E. Lee. The KKK and Nazis were one faction, and they were condemned by Trump, the other factions simply wanted to save the statues.

And Gen Lee responsible for killing 1000's of Americans was a great Gen?? Who next ?? Hitler?

And Gen Lee responsible for killing 1000's of Americans was a great Gen?? Who next ?? Hitler?
You do know what a "civil war" is don't you? Both sides were Americans, duh. General Lee was an honorable man and a great general. If you compare him to Hitler you have no sense of history. His strategies are still studied and taught in US military academies. You don't have to agree with his politics to appreciate his work.

*looks at the poll in shock*

I am astounded that there are actually 17 people stupid enough to think the LSM portrayal of what he said is accurate.

Literally 17 full blown retards

Does that help?

Yes. Some silly people in almost every state have at one time or another have threatened to secede.....that's not treason....What WAS treason was, after seceding firing on a U.S. Federal installation and starting a war.

The issue was the weak condemnation of the Nazis and pivot to trying to attack the ANTIFA protestors. Yes, good people on both sides was referring to the monument debate. When you look at how Trump goes after his enemies and then how he “went after” Nazis in this situation, where a women was killed, you see a stark difference. This is the major source of issue and concern amongst his opposers. Do you understand that?

Get back to us after the Prog-Dem leaders denounce ANTIFA and their ilk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see.....so you want anti-fascists denounced. That's an interesting take. :eusa_eh:

ANTIFA is not anti-fascist. They are FASCISTS.

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength
Totalitarianism is Liberal
Irony...you quote Orwell as you say "Anti-fascists are really fascists."

Forum List

Back