🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump clarifies the "fine people on both sides" of the issue comment

Did Trump say that Neo-nazis and white supremacists are "fine people" as the MSM still promotes?

• No

Votes: 36 63.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 21 36.8%

• Total voters
Antifa are anti-fascists. Is that a problem for you?

They're anti-something, alright.
View attachment 258070 View attachment 258071
And I would walk away from people doing that.....why can't posters here say they would walk away from groups flying NAZI and con-federate flags?
In the past decade I do not recall ever seeing someone fly one of those anywhere where I was present. I have walked away from LGBTQ bullshit though, does that count?
Would you have continued to stick around these people in Charlottesville? View attachment 258113 Yes or no?
Nope
Thank you for answering promptly....some are dodging answering for some odd reason.

Who exactly were the "good people" marching along side neo-Nazis?

Can you point to right wing groups of "good people" who were there?

And "good person" would have left that rally the minute Nazi slogans started

LefTard Logic:

Good People-
Armed-Black-Panthers-in-Waller-640x480-640x480.jpg

f363965b03219cbb6d3af5d1662c5af9.jpg

4759001329_b3ff04d83a_b.jpg

Not Good People-
640px-AryanGuardinKensington.jpg
I'd walk away from any of those groups, pronto. And would not hesitate to say so.

The issue was the weak condemnation of the Nazis and pivot to trying to attack the ANTIFA protestors. Yes, good people on both sides was referring to the monument debate. When you look at how Trump goes after his enemies and then how he “went after” Nazis in this situation, where a women was killed, you see a stark difference. This is the major source of issue and concern amongst his opposers. Do you understand that?

Get back to us after the Prog-Dem leaders denounce ANTIFA and their ilk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see.....so you want anti-fascists denounced. That's an interesting take. :eusa_eh:

ANTIFA is not anti-fascist. They are FASCISTS.

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength
Totalitarianism is Liberal
Irony...you quote Orwell as you say "Anti-fascists are really fascists."

Actually, what's IRONIC is that you don't understand how your Dear Leaders perverting the meaning of words to hide their true agenda. Fortunately, many of us are onto their scheme to enslave us all.

ANTIFA is made up of pure fascists. If you had any intellectual integrity, you'd understand this.

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength
Totalitarianism is Liberal
Language is Propaganda
"Dear Leaders".....and you expect people to take you seriously.....:71:

1. The fake news MSM continually characterizes Trump's comment as "fine people" referring to both the "white supremacists and Neo-nazis" as well as the protesters.
2. Trump said "see the entire tape" and you will see that he actually said that the "fine people" was referring to was both debate sides over the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue. I saw the entire tape and Trump did say that he condemns Neo-nazis and white supremacists. He further clarified that Robert E. Lee was one of the greatest generals the US ever produced, and that his strategies are still studied and useful today.

3. Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

It simply doesn't matter. The simple minded latch onto a narrative and never let it go, facts need not apply.
It's not a "narrative". It is a direct quote. The "narrative" is this embarrassingly stupid spin job that fools exactly nobody.
Like I said, the simple minded want to believe the narrative. If you want to quote Trump, quote the rest of what he said when he condemned the extremists. Otherwise, you're doing exactly what I said.

LefTard Logic:

Good People-

Not Good People-
I'd walk away from any of those groups, pronto. And would not hesitate to say so.

Protesters in Charlottesville had to follow the routes set up by local authorities. Even if they wanted to briskly walk away with their nose in the air as a sign of solidarity with PoC, there was nowhere to go.

Did any Trumper actually respond to this?

LefTard Logic:

Good People-

Not Good People-

Protesters in Charlottesville had to follow the routes set up by local authorities. Even if they wanted to briskly walk away with their nose in the air as a sign of solidarity with PoC, there was nowhere to go.

What????
1. The fake news MSM continually characterizes Trump's comment as "fine people" referring to both the "white supremacists and Neo-nazis" as well as the protesters.
2. Trump said "see the entire tape" and you will see that he actually said that the "fine people" was referring to was both debate sides over the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue. I saw the entire tape and Trump did say that he condemns Neo-nazis and white supremacists. He further clarified that Robert E. Lee was one of the greatest generals the US ever produced, and that his strategies are still studied and useful today.

It simply doesn't matter. The simple minded latch onto a narrative and never let it go, facts need not apply.
It's not a "narrative". It is a direct quote. The "narrative" is this embarrassingly stupid spin job that fools exactly nobody.
Like I said, the simple minded want to believe the narrative. If you want to quote Trump, quote the rest of what he said when he condemned the extremists. Otherwise, you're doing exactly what I said.

Yes make sure to quote the "Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis" even though multiple media groups had shown beforehand that it was put together by Neo-Nazis, they used neo Nazis flyers and had neo Nazi leaders as their speakers, chanted Nazi slogans and flew Nazi flags. Can't forget that lie to defend a Nazi rally.

1_BdIE3_V1O3ht6xsiEFyjjA.png

And the "I looked the night before. If you look, they were people protesting very quietly, the taking down the statue of Robert E. Lee. " About the torch bearing Nazi chanting March.

Charlottesville-white-supremacists-nazi-salute.jpg

And of course how still he has yet to change his statement that very fine people attend Rally's put on by Nazis and the Klan.

Sorry but if you want to lend your voice to these people's rally... I disagree.

170708194618-03-charlottesville-klan-rally-0708-exlarge-169.jpg

So ABSOLUTELY do NOT forget that whole thing. Oh an trp unable to say the word terrorism when a Nazi drives his car into a group of people.

Trash made the claim that the police did not allow people to leave once they joined the Nazis. Not true but at least he tried lying for it.

Trash made the claim that the police did not allow people to leave once they joined the Nazis. Not true but at least he tried lying for it.

Protesters had to follow designated routes to the park where the event was scheduled to take place.

Protesters had to follow designated routes to the park where the event was scheduled to take place.

Yes to be part of the group you followed the path. If you didn't want to join or be part of the Nazi and Klan rally you didn't show or left.

Unless you are saying law enforcement forced people to be part of the Nazi rally. Which isn't based in any reality. I mean who are you saying was there and unable to leave the Nazi and Klan rally?

Last edited:
The fine people of both sides was about the Robert E. Lee statue debate as well as for other confederate statues.
That is why their debate slogan was, "Jews will not replace us." And as everyone knows Nazi General Lee was all about Jews not replacing us. He fought the Civil war specifically so the Jews would not replace us.
Look it up! :cuckoo:

What part of "Trump condemned both the Neo-nazis and the white supremacists" don't you understand? You're just a biased hack that can't handle the truth. The core argument was about confederate statues, the KKK and Nazis have their slogans, which were condemned. The bottom-line: Trump condemned the racists
It was Trump trying to not offend much of his base; Trump is going to need the votes of neo-Nazis and white supremacists to win re-election.

please prove Unite the Right is NOT like any of these other latino/black/Asian groups

What's clear is the fact that Trump is a bigot and racist.
we've been over this before in many threads--and he is not....no one has proven it
your post is crap

The issue was the weak condemnation of the Nazis and pivot to trying to attack the ANTIFA protestors. Yes, good people on both sides was referring to the monument debate. When you look at how Trump goes after his enemies and then how he “went after” Nazis in this situation, where a women was killed, you see a stark difference. This is the major source of issue and concern amongst his opposers. Do you understand that?

We disagree on Trump's condemnation of the Neo-nazis and the white supremacists. I believe it was adequate. Obama's opposition of the Russian meddling in the 2016 election was "weak".
Stop with the Obama pivots, it weakens your argument. Do you think Trump went after the Nazis with the same vigor as he does with his political enemies? Be honest
1. people go after the jackasses that attack them = Dems/MSM have been attacking Trump [ without justification ] since day 1
2. the ''''nazis''/white supremacists are irrelevant compared to other problems --why waste the time and $$$ ?

The fine people of both sides was about the Robert E. Lee statue debate as well as for other confederate statues.
That is why their debate slogan was, "Jews will not replace us." And as everyone knows Nazi General Lee was all about Jews not replacing us. He fought the Civil war specifically so the Jews would not replace us.

What part of "Trump condemned both the Neo-nazis and the white supremacists" don't you understand? You're just a biased hack that can't handle the truth. The core argument was about confederate statues, the KKK and Nazis have their slogans, which were condemned. The bottom-line: Trump condemned the racists
It was Trump trying to not offend much of his base; Trump is going to need the votes of neo-Nazis and white supremacists to win re-election.

The KKK was founded as a democrat organization.
Why are you trying to associate Trump with them?
There aren't enough votes there to matter, not like the millions of Urban Plantation voters.

What part of "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US" having NOTHING to do with confederate traitor statues don't you understand?????
Exactly. The KKK/Neo-nazi rally had nothing to do with the real battle over the confederate statues. Similarly, WTF does antifa burning US flags have to do with opposing the KKK/Neo-nazis? Here is the take-away:
1. Trump condemned the Neo-nazis and the KKK/white-supremacists
2. Trump said that there were fine people on both sides of the confederate statue debate.
3. When the MSM (or Joe Biden) says that Trump called the Neo-nazis and white-supremacists "fine people" that is fake news.
That’s your take away. But the reason why Biden and others make a big deal about it is because when a woman dies in heat of a Nazi rally taking place in a US city and our president comes out to talk about the situation, it is not the time to bring up the good people on both sides of the statue debate. It is no place to even bring up the statue debate. He did so because he wanted to attack ANTIFA and by doing so in that speech the way he did it he watered down the severity of what the Nazi group did.

So the take away for Trump opposers ended up being... He gave a piss poor and weak condemnation of a highly sensitive racial rally and murder and then took it a step further to water down the focus on the racial elements of the situation with the good people comment . Agree with it or not do you at least understand the argument I just presented.

1. I agree with your argument that the girl's death is a different animal than the rest of that fucked up weekend, with Neo-nazis, the KKK, white-supremacists, flag burning antifa, and idealistic counter protesters all rioting. The riot is not what Trump addressed.
2. Twisting what Biden said to include the dead girl at the Nazi rally has nothing to do with what Trump actually said. Trump was referring to the confederate statue debate, not the KKK/Nazi rally. I heard it on the video.

So we're talking past each other, you and Biden are referring to the riot and the dead girl, and Trump was referring to the confederate statue debate. I think Trump's comments happened before the girl was killed??
Anyway my point stays, Trump did not call Neo-nazis and white supremacists "fine people".
Agreed, he wasn’t referring to Nazis as fine people and the media does paint what he said to mean just that. I still do believe that a case can be made about how inappropriate it was to water down for the Nazi situation by bringing up the good people line and how his weak condemnation of the Nazi rally has got to leave you scratching your head.

I get that the nationalists support him and are part of his base but I don’t care, he shouldn’t pander to them, not in this country.

Trump was referring to the confederate statue debate, not the KKK/Nazi rally.
There was NO confederate statue debate, that is just another Tramp LIE, and nobody knows that better than you! The Nazi/KKK rally was called "the Unite the Right Rally" not the "debate the statues honoring traitors rally." It was meant to unite the KKK and Nazis with their CON$ervoFascist brothers like Tramp.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back