🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump clarifies the "fine people on both sides" of the issue comment

Did Trump say that Neo-nazis and white supremacists are "fine people" as the MSM still promotes?

• No

Votes: 36 63.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 21 36.8%

• Total voters
1. The fake news MSM continually characterizes Trump's comment as "fine people" referring to both the "white supremacists and Neo-nazis" as well as the protesters.
2. Trump said "see the entire tape" and you will see that he actually said that the "fine people" was referring to was both debate sides over the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue. I saw the entire tape and Trump did say that he condemns Neo-nazis and white supremacists. He further clarified that Robert E. Lee was one of the greatest generals the US ever produced, and that his strategies are still studied and useful today.

3. Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

I don't need to 'see the tape' to further analyze a blatantly stupid statement. I already know it was a huge gaffe by an unintelligent man child who doesn't talk so good. Further analysis would require interest of some kind, which I'm all out of when it concerns the Orange Virus and Cult45. Wake me when he's dead or impeached.

Right. You "know" what was said, so no reason to hear the truth. I think I heard you on the Dean Obeidallah show today talking about how Trump didn't really say it, but it was a "dog whistle" and you "KNEW" what he meant. It was stupid then too.

This sounds ominously like proselytizing. Gross, dude. Fuck off, seriously. Not interested in any further discussion with you, thanks.

You're such a stupid person. I knew you had no idea what Trump really said and now I can see you don't want to know. You just want something to condemn his for...which makes you exactly what you accuse him of being. I can understand why you wouldn't want further discussion. You might be faced with the fact that you are wrong and stupid. Here's a hint: ignoring the truth doesn't make you right.

Trump was referring to the confederate statue debate, not the KKK/Nazi rally.
There was NO confederate statue debate, that is just another Tramp LIE, and nobody knows that better than you! The Nazi/KKK rally was called "the Unite the Right Rally" not the "debate the statues honoring traitors rally." It was meant to unite the KKK and Nazis with their CON$ervoFascist brothers like Tramp.

I saw the compete video, Trump denounced the Neo-nazis and the white supremacists. The MSM and their KoodAde drinkers keep lying about it.

You're such a stupid person. I knew you had no idea what Trump really said and now I can see you don't want to know. You just want something to condemn his for...which makes you exactly what you accuse him of being. I can understand why you wouldn't want further discussion. You might be faced with the fact that you are wrong and stupid. Here's a hint: ignoring the truth doesn't make you right.

I'm still waiting for idiot Trumpers to SHOW us some of these "good people" marching with the neo-Nazis

There was NO confederate statue debate, that is just another Tramp LIE, and nobody knows that better than you! The Nazi/KKK rally was called "the Unite the Right Rally" not the "debate the statues honoring traitors rally." It was meant to unite the KKK and Nazis with their CON$ervoFascist brothers like Tramp.

I saw the compete video, Trump denounced the Neo-nazis and the white supremacists. The MSM and their KoodAde drinkers keep lying about it.
It’s this and other efforts by Trump apologists to whitewash Trump’s passive support for white supremacists and other rightwing neo-fascists movements which contribute to the violence against Jews we’ve witnessed in recent months.

It’s this and other efforts by Trump apologists to whitewash Trump’s passive support for white supremacists and other rightwing neo-fascists movements which contribute to the violence against Jews we’ve witnessed in recent months.

Please show me any other US president more friendly to Jews and Israel than Trump. There is no "passive support" of Neo-nazis and white-supremacists, just MSM lies about what he actually said. He can and should play the video at rallys just to show the fake news MSM for what they are.

A woman decides to have a face lift for her 50th birthday. She spends $15,000 and looks sensational.

On her way home, she stops at a news stand to buy a newspaper. Before leaving, she says to the clerk, ‘I hope you don’t mind my asking, but how old do you think I am?”.

‘About 32,’ is the reply.’

‘Nope! I’m exactly 50,’ the woman says happily.

A little while later she goes into McDonald’s and asks the counter girl the very same question.

The girl replies, ‘I’d guess about 29.’ The woman replies with a big smile, ‘Nope, I’m 50.’

Now she’s feeling really good about herself. She stops at a candy shop on her way down the street.

She goes up to the counter to get some mints and asks the assistant the same burning question.

The clerk responds, ‘Oh, I’d say 30.’

Again she proudly responds, ‘I’m 50, but thank you!’

While waiting for the bus to go home, she asks an old man waiting next to her the same question.

He replies, ‘Lady, I’m 78 and my eyesight is going. Although, when I was young there was a sure-fire way to tell how old a woman was. It sounds very forward, but it requires you to let me put my hands under your bra Then, and only then I can tell you EXACTLY how old you are.’

They wait in silence on the empty street until her curiosity gets the better of her. She finally blurts out, ‘What the hell, go ahead.’

He slips both of his hands under her blouse and begins to feel around very slowly and carefully. He bounces and weighs each breast and he gently pinches each nipple. He pushes her breasts together and rubs them against each other.

After a couple of minutes of this, she says, ‘Okay, okay.....How old am I?’

He completes one last squeeze of her breasts, removes his hands, and says, ‘Madam, you are 50.’

Stunned and amazed, the woman says, ‘That was incredible, how could you tell?’

‘I was behind you at McDonalds’.

That doesn't change the fact that there was NO statue debate and no one was there to debate statues, it was advertised as a KKK rally sponsored by the dailystormer, therefore the only "fine people" Tramp was talking about were fine Nazis and fine KKK.

Please show me any other US president more friendly to Jews and Israel than Trump. There is no "passive support" of Neo-nazis and white-supremacists, just MSM lies about what he actually said. He can and should play the video at rallys just to show the fake news MSM for what they are.

So then why did he say good people could go to a Nazi and KKK rally? Why did he like and cover for that rally saying it wasn't known that it was a Nazi rally when it was reported beforehand as such heavily in the media and the Nazi leaders were headline speakers?

Why did he say that torch-bearing night before of chanting Nazi slogans was acceptable?

Why was he unable to call a Nazi driving his car into a group of people a terrorist?

I agree. He should play that video. And answer those questions. It's just my own moral opinion, but "very nice people" don't attend and lend their support to Nazi and Klan events.

dimocrap scum would hate Trump if he personally discovered a cure for cancer

word

the dimocrap scum party consists of what the Ruling Elite consider the ruling elite, those who are totally or mostly dependent on goobermint for their jobs or for support and a few fringe victim groups.

The LEAST American of all Americans. The antithesis of Americanism. IOW, scum

That doesn't change the fact that there was NO statue debate and no one was there to debate statues, it was advertised as a KKK rally sponsored by the dailystormer, therefore the only "fine people" Tramp was talking about were fine Nazis and fine KKK.

That's the big one. Many pro Confederate groups ahead of the rally said they wouldn't be attending because of the Nazis. A lot of those Rally's specifically ban Nazis and the KKK from openly participating. Many have historians as the speakers to extoll the "virtues" of the Confederacy. This one not only welcomed Nazis and the Klan but was put on by them. They headlined the event. It was Klan and nazi leaders as speakers. It wasn't chants about saving statues but anti semitic and Nazi chants.

But somehow people who attend that can be "very nice people" as long as you don't go full on Nazi? Just be a sympathizer with them and you are still ok?

The white nationalists or whatever had all the permits necessary, there for sure were fine people among them. Possibly most of them even.

As for antifa who attacked a peaceful protest, I don't see why this is even legal or fine for that matter.
See this is the exact filth that is oozing out in this country and Trumps actions encourage people who think like Norm here. This is the problem with how Trump handled the situation.
What he’s trying to-tell you asshole is that the people you hate are American citizens who followed the law and got the proper permitting to march, the side you love, the disrupters, the violent ones did not!
First of all, I never said I hated anybody so stop making ignorant assumptions. Second, I don’t give a shit if a Nazi group got a permit, that doesn’t make them good people. Their message of hate and division is what I’m calling disgusting and un-American.
No one has a louder clearer message of hate and division than the democrat party!
I know right? Those terrible Democrats.

Look what they’re trying to do.

First they hate gays more than anybody. Oh wait that would be Republicans.

But they really hate black people. Trying to stop them from voting. Oh no that would be Republicans.

They hate Muslims so much they want to ban them. Nope that would be Republicans.

Well obviously Democrats have all this hate because there are a nearly all white party. Oh wait, no, that too would be Republicans.

OK, I guess I just don’t understand. How do you come together with a nearly white all white party that hates everybody not white?

D4XhMtqXkAAlB4r

The only thing that’s going to stop the Republican’s hate and racism is if the party shrinks enough that they are no longer effective in damaging the country.

That's the big one. Many pro Confederate groups ahead of the rally said they wouldn't be attending because of the Nazis. A lot of those Rally's specifically ban Nazis and the KKK from openly participating. Many have historians as the speakers to extoll the "virtues" of the Confederacy. This one not only welcomed Nazis and the Klan but was put on by them. They headlined the event. It was Klan and nazi leaders as speakers. It wasn't chants about saving statues but anti semitic and Nazi chants.

But somehow people who attend that can be "very nice people" as long as you don't go full on Nazi? Just be a sympathizer with them and you are still ok?
I know. These people were marching along screaming at the top of their lungs Jews will not replace us.

But for some reason, Republicans call that peaceful protest. What are they protesting?

I know. These people were marching along screaming at the top of their lungs Jews will not replace us.

But for some reason, Republicans call that peaceful protest. What are they protesting?

Yup I won't ever defend this. The night before, the Torchlight rally chanting Nazi slogans and giving Nazi salutes. Because we all know Robert E Lee was a great Axis WWII General..

Charlottesville-white-supremacists-nazi-salute.jpg

"No, no. There were people in that rally, and I looked the night before. If you look, they were people protesting very quietly, the taking down the statue of Robert E. Lee"

Trump

There was a debate...there was a rally (probably in support of the statues?!)...there were protesters...the rest we know...IMHO the "root cause" of the rally/protest/death was the debate about Confederate statues, otherwise please explain what the "rally" was about.
Toppling of Silent Sam Statue Reignites Debate Over Confederate Monuments - WCCB Charlotte's CW

War on the Confederacy: Debate over statues, symbols coming to Super Bowl

Texas Confederate monuments debate invokes talk of statues of lynching, tearing down Auschwitz

"Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group"

Trump.

Ummm. Yes they did. Kessler reached out to about a dozen Nazi groups. The daily stormer was the first who described it as "Although the rally was initially planned in support of the Lee Monument, which the Jew Mayor and his Negroid Deputy have marked for destruction, it has become something much bigger than that. It is now an historic rally, which will serve as a rallying point and battle cry for the rising Alt-Right movement"

They clearly listed their speakers for their event, the who's who of Nazi leadership in the US. They openly wore Nazi and Klan outfits, openly chanted Nazi slogans and if you had ANY question the night before showed exactly who was putting this on.

So why lie to protect people going to a Nazi and Klan rally?

There was a debate...there was a rally (probably in support of the statues?!)...there were protesters...the rest we know...IMHO the "root cause" of the rally/protest/death was the debate about Confederate statues, otherwise please explain what the "rally" was about.
Toppling of Silent Sam Statue Reignites Debate Over Confederate Monuments - WCCB Charlotte's CW

Texas Confederate monuments debate invokes talk of statues of lynching, tearing down Auschwitz

Kind of funny how those others have actual people talking about the statues, chanting about not removing the statues...

And this one has Nazi speakers and chanting Nazi slogans.

But hey... The civil war was where the south were the Nazis right?

Yup I won't ever defend this. The night before, the Torchlight rally chanting Nazi slogans and giving Nazi salutes. Because we all know Robert E Lee was a great Axis WWII General..

"No, no. There were people in that rally, and I looked the night before. If you look, they were people protesting very quietly, the taking down the statue of Robert E. Lee"

Trump

1. Was the rally illegal? Y/N? If it was, why weren't they arrested?
2. Trump denounced the Neo-nazis and white supremacists, I saw the video.
3. Saying anything else is total bullshi
t.

Well glad we have the writings from the daily stormer who helped put it together.

"Although the rally was initially planned in support of the Lee Monument, which the Jew Mayor and his Negroid Deputy have marked for destruction, it has become something much bigger than that. It is now an historic rally, which will serve as a rallying point and battle cry for the rising Alt-Right movement"

Eww. That's gross.. I don't see why ANYONE would support that myself. But if it's your kinda thing...

You are trying to say this looks like your run of the mill pro Confederate rally?

Screen_Shot_2019_04_26_at_11.47.41_AM.jpeg

Trump

1. Was the rally illegal? Y/N? If it was, why weren't they arrested?
2. Trump denounced the Neo-nazis and white supremacists, I saw the video.
3. Saying anything else is total bullshi
t.

Nobody is arguing if it is legal or not. You can lie to your wife and say that you're going to church and instead go cheat on her and get an abortion... and that is legal.

2. What he didn't denounce was those who while not card carrying Nazis and Klan members, still went to join them and give them their support.

3. When you have to lie to defend your point t you don't have a point.

Attending this is NOT what very fine people in my opinion do. My moral code there. You can say joining this is just fine. That's yours.

Charlottesville-white-supremacists-nazi-salute.jpg

Forum List

Back