Trump cons the base, again

As Trump's sad "I WON - BY A LOT!" delusion continues in broad daylight, he's asking/begging his flock to help fund his embarrassing effort to prove it in the courts.

Well, kind of.

As it turns out, 60% of each donation goes to "Save America", the PAC he has set up for later and a couple other GOP sources. The money isn't going to his insane delusion.

So he's soaking his flock, again, to fund things other than what he's claiming. Here in the real world, that would be known as "lying", but the flock won't care. When they learn of the con, they'll say, "that's okay, I'm proud the money I thought was going to A is actually going to B".

I can't believe so many Americans have fallen so hard for this obvious con man.

"Denial" is their collective middle name.
"Delusion" may be in there as well.

Here, maybe this will help you understand the phenomenon...

Thanks for that. That's freakin' terrifying. And as he points out, millions bought into it. Still do.

As Trump's sad "I WON - BY A LOT!" delusion continues in broad daylight, he's asking/begging his flock to help fund his embarrassing effort to prove it in the courts.

Well, kind of.

As it turns out, 60% of each donation goes to "Save America", the PAC he has set up for later and a couple other GOP sources. The money isn't going to his insane delusion.

So he's soaking his flock, again, to fund things other than what he's claiming. Here in the real world, that would be known as "lying", but the flock won't care. When they learn of the con, they'll say, "that's okay, I'm proud the money I thought was going to A is actually going to B".

"Denial" is their collective middle name.
"Delusion" may be in there as well.

Yeah, you don’t look down on the Trump voting base at all!!!

( Sarcasm^^^ )

Just in this thread alone you declared anyone that did not support your asinine comments they must be Trumpsters...

Also you have used the word cult, delusion, and supported the views of them being in denial while also comparing 71+million voters to the Third Reich and it supporters...

Then you wonder why you are considered a damn joke when you are put to the test of showing where any of Trump voters have committed mass Genocide!

The fact is Mac those like you can not accept Trump has every damn right to ask for a recount even if he will lose and no it is not your right to deny him at all!

Also Trump has the right to have the courts review if those votes are legitimate or not and no it is not your right to deny him!!

Also Mac if his base want to help fund the bill then that is their choice and none of your damn business!!!

It is just upsetting you that Trump refuses to do as Mac want and now you will proclaim you never called his base Delusional or Nazis but the thread is dripping with your attacks on them while looking down on them!

Forum List

Back