Trump cons the base, again

Trump’s base is like abused spouses. They know they are being mistreated, think they deserve the abuse and that the abusive spouse cares for them. They are in need of serious therapy to break the chain of abuse and denialism.

You stole that from James Woods

View attachment 414836
James Woods is an idiot. One-dimensional actor who was playing himself as the lead in Citizen Cohn. A whackadoodle who would quite happily sit next to Trump's Coco the Clown act as Krusty the Clown... Two moronic twats...

Worry about NZ and Australia, you're not significant and have no standing in the USA.

Trump’s base is like abused spouses. They know they are being mistreated, think they deserve the abuse and that the abusive spouse cares for them. They are in need of serious therapy to break the chain of abuse and denialism.

View attachment 414836
Lol..James who?

The guy you plagiarised, fool.

Anyone can see it
Lol...My words were far more elegant than Josh Woods’.

You stole them and used left loon gobblygook.

You're busted.

Now run along

View attachment 414836
Lol..James who?

Anyone can see it
No they are not. Get over yourself.

And you know good and GODDAMN WELL that it's James Woods. Again, get over yourself. You're not that great.

He's like that Clayton Jones asshole.

Lol, right now he's thinking "damn righties, can't get past them"
My elegant words concerning Trumpers being like abused spouses have apparently triggered the righists and for some unknown reason have confused me with with this Jason Woods guy.

View attachment 414836
Lol..James who?

Anyone can see it
You posted as you had a dick in your mouth, Jesus Christ son..

LOL...You‘re speaking from personal experience evidently.
Homophobic?
Hey..whatever rocks your boat.

View attachment 414836
Lol..James who?

Anyone can see it

You're busted.

Now run along

View attachment 414836
Lol..James who?

Anyone can see it

And you know good and GODDAMN WELL that it's James Woods. Again, get over yourself. You're not that great.

My elegant words concerning Trumpers being like abused spouses have apparently triggered the righists and for some unknown reason have confused me with with this Jason Woods guy.

Yawn....you plagiarised and are backpedaling

Go away now

As Trump's sad "I WON - BY A LOT!" delusion continues in broad daylight, he's asking/begging his flock to help fund his embarrassing effort to prove it in the courts.

Well, kind of.

As it turns out, 60% of each donation goes to "Save America", the PAC he has set up for later and a couple other GOP sources. The money isn't going to his insane delusion.

So he's soaking his flock, again, to fund things other than what he's claiming. Here in the real world, that would be known as "lying", but the flock won't care. When they learn of the con, they'll say, "that's okay, I'm proud the money I thought was going to A is actually going to B".

I can't believe so many Americans have fallen so hard for this obvious con man.

"Denial" is their collective middle name.

As Trump's sad "I WON - BY A LOT!" delusion continues in broad daylight, he's asking/begging his flock to help fund his embarrassing effort to prove it in the courts.

Well, kind of.

As it turns out, 60% of each donation goes to "Save America", the PAC he has set up for later and a couple other GOP sources. The money isn't going to his insane delusion.

So he's soaking his flock, again, to fund things other than what he's claiming. Here in the real world, that would be known as "lying", but the flock won't care. When they learn of the con, they'll say, "that's okay, I'm proud the money I thought was going to A is actually going to B".

Whatever you say, chief, but the audits are happening, whether you like it or not. You don't mind, do you?

View attachment 414836
Lol..James who?

Anyone can see it

You're busted.

Now run along

View attachment 414836
Lol..James who?

Anyone can see it

Go away now
Lol...plagiarized from who? Juan Woods?

View attachment 414836
Lol..James who?

Anyone can see it

You're busted.

Now run along

View attachment 414836
Lol..James who?

Anyone can see it

Go away now
Lol...plagiarized from who? Juan Woods?
Get back to us when you actually write something eloquent and original.

Meanwhile, we'll be waiting for the audit results.

View attachment 414836
Lol..James who?

Anyone can see it

You're busted.

Now run along

View attachment 414836
Lol..James who?

Anyone can see it

Did your college professor see this?

Well, kind of.

Whatever you say, chief, but the audits are happening, whether you like it or not. You don't mind, do you?
They always happen before the votes are certified and sent to the house.

Well, kind of.

He's put the nation at risk by not transitioning properly. This same thing happened before 9/11. Trump toadies are total idiots for supporting this loser. They don't give a shit about our security. Trump has abandoned his job for even more corruption.
Well, it's who he is. Every single individual issue is about him, not about the issue itself. He doesn't care about taking the country down with him because he's never cared about the country. All he cares about is what it can do for him.
One of the posters answering you, said that Trump's base should vote for him. They need to believe in something he said. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: These folks are not playing with a full deck. Do they not know who and what Trump is?
They do not, at least on a conscious level.

I say it all the time -- the world hasn't seen this type of group pathology for 80, 85 years. You can't get anywhere trying to analyze this from a normal perspective.
Comparing to Nazi, eh? How original.

You don't have a problem with audits and being sure all vote counts are accurate, discarding all illegal votes, do you?

Surely you are not that unreasonable.
What illegal votes?

Well, kind of.

He's put the nation at risk by not transitioning properly. This same thing happened before 9/11. Trump toadies are total idiots for supporting this loser. They don't give a shit about our security. Trump has abandoned his job for even more corruption.
Well, it's who he is. Every single individual issue is about him, not about the issue itself. He doesn't care about taking the country down with him because he's never cared about the country. All he cares about is what it can do for him.
One of the posters answering you, said that Trump's base should vote for him. They need to believe in something he said. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: These folks are not playing with a full deck. Do they not know who and what Trump is?

Yes, they know what he is and they do not care...

You and Mac voted for Biden just like I did but unlike you and Mac I see how Trump base believe in him...

Isn’t it funny how the fringe left like you and Mac have such issues with anyone that is not as stuck up as the two of you are?

I know why Mac truly want Trump voters to stop sending Trump money because it will prolong the inevitable fact Biden will be President but in the end you two need to realize 71+ million voters have the right to have their votes recounted and have Trump told by the courts Biden won...

So why such a hissy fit over something like this?
Why? They are terrified trump will still win. You should be too because if he does win he's gonna ban all purple dildos.
Negative! Not at all.

Well, kind of.

..you're being soaked and brainwashed by the MSM..YOU have been duped
A dupe is someone who supports a grifter who bilked folks out of their savings at a bogus university. Or believes a lifelong thief and liar will pay their bills...

Yeah, those would be the dupes!
I LOVE IT!!!!! loving it!!!!
Then you are nothing but a leech to society.

So what?

Let’em donate and let’em support Trump all they want... People need something to believe in and if Donald words bring them comfort and they pay him for his show in the Political Realm, so be it...

Why do you care so much?

Are you truly upset you have no one you can believe in like Donald base believe in him?

Did you say something?
'Believe in?" You're not serious? A man who stole millions from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer is someone to "believe in?" He's a fucking criminal for Gods sake. WTF is wrong with you people?

Well, kind of.

A dupe is someone who supports a grifter who bilked folks out of their savings at a bogus university. Or believes a lifelong thief and liar will pay their bills...

You think biden is your Messiah, how did it work out the first time?

So what?

Let’em donate and let’em support Trump all they want... People need something to believe in and if Donald words bring them comfort and they pay him for his show in the Political Realm, so be it...

Why do you care so much?

Are you truly upset you have no one you can believe in like Donald base believe in him?

Did you say something?
'Believe in?" You're not serious? A man who stole millions from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer is someone to "believe in?" He's a fucking criminal for Gods sake. WTF is wrong with you people?
Bill paid off paula almost a million dollars for rape..so....

Well, kind of.

I never said he was a Messiah. It must have been you And Obama left us with a 4.7% unemployment rate. It worked out quite well if you are able to read numbers? Obama's Final Numbers - FactCheck.org

Well, kind of.

I never said he was a Messiah. It must have been you And Obama left us with a 4.7% unemployment rate. It worked out quite well if you are able to read numbers? Obama's Final Numbers - FactCheck.org
So an old white lady saved the black mans ass, who would of thought?

So what?

Why do you care so much?

Did you say something?
Bill paid off paula almost a million dollars for rape..so....
What's that got to do with Trump?

Well, kind of.

So an old white lady saved the black mans ass, who would of thought?
No one would because no one knows what you are talking about.

Forum List

Back