Trump cons the base, again

As Trump's sad "I WON - BY A LOT!" delusion continues in broad daylight, he's asking/begging his flock to help fund his embarrassing effort to prove it in the courts.

Well, kind of.

As it turns out, 60% of each donation goes to "Save America", the PAC he has set up for later and a couple other GOP sources. The money isn't going to his insane delusion.

So he's soaking his flock, again, to fund things other than what he's claiming. Here in the real world, that would be known as "lying", but the flock won't care. When they learn of the con, they'll say, "that's okay, I'm proud the money I thought was going to A is actually going to B".

I can't believe so many Americans have fallen so hard for this obvious con man.

We'll see who comes out on top of this fight libber. In the meantime....get the help u need.

As Trump's sad "I WON - BY A LOT!" delusion continues in broad daylight, he's asking/begging his flock to help fund his embarrassing effort to prove it in the courts.

Well, kind of.

As it turns out, 60% of each donation goes to "Save America", the PAC he has set up for later and a couple other GOP sources. The money isn't going to his insane delusion.

So he's soaking his flock, again, to fund things other than what he's claiming. Here in the real world, that would be known as "lying", but the flock won't care. When they learn of the con, they'll say, "that's okay, I'm proud the money I thought was going to A is actually going to B".

..you're being soaked and brainwashed by the MSM..YOU have been duped
A dupe is someone who supports a grifter who bilked folks out of their savings at a bogus university. Or believes a lifelong thief and liar will pay their bills...

Yeah, those would be the dupes!
I LOVE IT!!!!! loving it!!!!

Well, kind of.

..you're being soaked and brainwashed by the MSM..YOU have been duped
A dupe is someone who supports a grifter who bilked folks out of their savings at a bogus university. Or believes a lifelong thief and liar will pay their bills...

Yeah, those would be the dupes!
I LOVE IT!!!!! loving it!!!!

Well count done?

Well, kind of.

He's put the nation at risk by not transitioning properly. This same thing happened before 9/11. Trump toadies are total idiots for supporting this loser. They don't give a shit about our security. Trump has abandoned his job for even more corruption.

So what?

Let’em donate and let’em support Trump all they want... People need something to believe in and if Donald words bring them comfort and they pay him for his show in the Political Realm, so be it...

Why do you care so much?

Are you truly upset you have no one you can believe in like Donald base believe in him?

Well, kind of.

He's put the nation at risk by not transitioning properly. This same thing happened before 9/11. Trump toadies are total idiots for supporting this loser. They don't give a shit about our security. Trump has abandoned his job for even more corruption.
Well, it's who he is. Every single individual issue is about him, not about the issue itself. He doesn't care about taking the country down with him because he's never cared about the country. All he cares about is what it can do for him.

Well, kind of.

Well, it's who he is. Every single individual issue is about him, not about the issue itself. He doesn't care about taking the country down with him because he's never cared about the country. All he cares about is what it can do for him.
One of the posters answering you, said that Trump's base should vote for him. They need to believe in something he said. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: These folks are not playing with a full deck. Do they not know who and what Trump is?

As am one of the people who's income is under 100.000 a year not going to give any of mine to politicians they have plenty of their own.
Check this out .We know the tax cuts (called middle class tax cuts) that 80% went to the rich. The middle class got the rest. Under 100.000 got nothing
The part they did not tell us about was that taxes starting next year will go up every 2 years until 2007. Could this mean the 60% of us making under 100.000 a year will keep paying more taxes every two years .

So, it was a con man who achieved those breakthroughs in middle east peace accords?

Pretty fucking good con if you ask me.

Well, kind of.

One of the posters answering you, said that Trump's base should vote for him. They need to believe in something he said. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: These folks are not playing with a full deck. Do they not know who and what Trump is?
They do not, at least on a conscious level.

I say it all the time -- the world hasn't seen this type of group pathology for 80, 85 years. You can't get anywhere trying to analyze this from a normal perspective.

As am one of the people who's income is under 100.000 a year not going to give any of mine to politicians they have plenty of their own.
Check this out .We know the tax cuts (called middle class tax cuts) that 80% went to the rich. The middle class got the rest. Under 100.000 got nothing
The part they did not tell us about was that taxes starting next year will go up every 2 years until 2007. Could this mean the 60% of us making under 100.000 a year will keep paying more taxes every two years .
Probably! Someone has to pay for their tax heist.

See? They don't mind.

Why do you care?

I have never donated to Trump nor voted for him and never will... I also do not care what his base does with their own money nor should you...
You have posted to me twice now. YOU should not care.

But thanks for jumping in to illustrate my point for me. You guys sure love doing that.

No, I am pointing out you are trolling for attacks against you while disgusting this as a subject matter that should be in current events!

You can not understand that it is none of your business what other people do with their money and you believe you should mock those that do not believe like you do!

I have never donated to Trump nor did I vote for him in 2016 nor did I vote for him in 2020 and will not vote for him in 2024 because I have stated way before you ever started that he was, is and always will be a charlatan and if you need proof check back in 2016 under my old name Bruce T Laney and it is all there!

So the fact is this thread is for your ego to make you feel better about who you voted for and to tell all those that voted for Trump they are suckers and to troll them!

Now try denying what I just wrote Mac and try to pretend you are better than those you write about and realize this thread is poor bait nonsense for a flame war!

Trump voting base can donate all they want and it is none of your damn concern and if you believe it is, well it is not nor will ever be... Got it?

Just like simple minded idiots like you that believe Trump should not ask for a recount or challenge the outcome of the election through the courts the fact is he should and why?

When it is all over and he still loses then Trump and his base have two choices and that is accept Biden won which is who I voted for or stay in denial which is the most likely the outcome...

Still if his base want to donate who am I to say a damn thing?

Not my money and I can give a flying fuck but you seem upset like a old hen over what others do!

Everyone should care because trump is lying to the nation about fraud.

In doing that he has put our nation in jeopardy because he's not allowing the proper transition to happen smoothly.

He is lying to his people further dividing our nation which also isn't good.

His lies are damaging our standing in the world too. Telling the world that America can't have an honest election.

His lies damage our nation by making us look more like fools to the rest of the world.

Nothing good comes from such lies. Everyone should be concerned.

I could care less that he's conning and robbing his own followers. They want to be lied to and conned and it's not my place to stop it. Nor do I want to. If they are stupid enough to buy into his lies who am I to give a rat's ass?

What I care about is the damage he is doing to our nation and our people with his lies.

Well, I am pretty certain PA and GA get reversed, just based on the hand recount in GA and the shenanigans the SCOUTS is looking at in PA.

That alone is not enough to give Trump a second term, but we'll see. I'm patient.

Well, I am pretty certain PA and GA get reversed, just based on the hand recount in GA and the shenanigans the SCOUTS is looking at in PA.

That alone is not enough to give Trump a second term, but we'll see. I'm patient.
After the recount Georgia will still be in the Biden Column. PA is without question a Biden State.

Result: Trump is still a loser.

Everyone should care because trump is lying to the nation about fraud.

In doing that he has put our nation in jeopardy because he's not allowing the proper transition to happen smoothly.
Gore -- 37 days

If Trump is lying, you should have no problem with a full-blown audit.

Don't give me that "nation in jeopardy" bullshit. It makes you look like you are scared things will turn (they will). Be brave.

So what?

Let’em donate and let’em support Trump all they want... People need something to believe in and if Donald words bring them comfort and they pay him for his show in the Political Realm, so be it...

Why do you care so much?

Are you truly upset you have no one you can believe in like Donald base believe in him?

Did you say something?

Forum List

Back