Trump cons the base, again

So what?

Let’em donate and let’em support Trump all they want... People need something to believe in and if Donald words bring them comfort and they pay him for his show in the Political Realm, so be it...

Why do you care so much?

Are you truly upset you have no one you can believe in like Donald base believe in him?

Did you say something?
'Believe in?" You're not serious? A man who stole millions from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer is someone to "believe in?" He's a fucking criminal for Gods sake. WTF is wrong with you people?
Bill paid off paula almost a million dollars for rape..so....
What's that got to do with Trump?
Trump paid off paula jones for what?

As Trump's sad "I WON - BY A LOT!" delusion continues in broad daylight, he's asking/begging his flock to help fund his embarrassing effort to prove it in the courts.

Well, kind of.

As it turns out, 60% of each donation goes to "Save America", the PAC he has set up for later and a couple other GOP sources. The money isn't going to his insane delusion.

So he's soaking his flock, again, to fund things other than what he's claiming. Here in the real world, that would be known as "lying", but the flock won't care. When they learn of the con, they'll say, "that's okay, I'm proud the money I thought was going to A is actually going to B".

I can't believe so many Americans have fallen so hard for this obvious con man.

..you're being soaked and brainwashed by the MSM..YOU have been duped
A dupe is someone who supports a grifter who bilked folks out of their savings at a bogus university. Or believes a lifelong thief and liar will pay their bills...

Yeah, those would be the dupes!
I LOVE IT!!!!! loving it!!!!
Then you are nothing but a leech to society.
You think biden is your Messiah, how did it work out the first time?
I never said he was a Messiah. It must have been you And Obama left us with a 4.7% unemployment rate. It worked out quite well if you are able to read numbers? Obama's Final Numbers - FactCheck.org
So an old white lady saved the black mans ass, who would of thought?
No one would because no one knows what you are talking about.
So your not a college educated millionaire?..

So what?

Let’em donate and let’em support Trump all they want... People need something to believe in and if Donald words bring them comfort and they pay him for his show in the Political Realm, so be it...

Why do you care so much?

Are you truly upset you have no one you can believe in like Donald base believe in him?

Did you say something?
'Believe in?" You're not serious? A man who stole millions from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer is someone to "believe in?" He's a fucking criminal for Gods sake. WTF is wrong with you people?
There was no proof of rape. You are a liar.

I can't believe so many Americans have fallen so hard for this obvious con man.

Here, maybe this will help you understand the phenomenon...

So what?

Why do you care so much?

Did you say something?
Civil lawsuit

So what?

Why do you care so much?

Did you say something?
Dude, you never make much sense. This time is no different.

So what?

Why do you care so much?

Did you say something?

I am a girl..

So what?

Why do you care so much?

Did you say something?
Civil lawsuit
And? Speak up man. You talk in circles like most of these toadies on this board.

So what?

Why do you care so much?

Did you say something?
Civil lawsuit
And? Speak up man. You talk in circles like most of these toadies on this board.
I am a girl, you dumb fuck..

So what?

Why do you care so much?

Did you say something?

I am a girl..
I don't give a shit. You still talk in circles trying to turn the debate into some silly immature riddle.

So what?

Why do you care so much?

Did you say something?
Civil lawsuit
Again, who gives a fuck? You still talk crazy talk. The OP is about Trump, not Clinton you coward.

So what?

Why do you care so much?

Did you say something?

I am a girl..
I don't give a shit. You still talk in circles trying to turn the debate into some silly immature riddle.
Riddles I love them..

So what?

Why do you care so much?

Did you say something?
Civil lawsuit
Again, who gives a fuck? You still talk crazy talk. The OP is about Trump, not Clinton you coward.
Did I show you my tits yet?

So what?

Why do you care so much?

Did you say something?

I am a girl..
With
Flirt with me some more it turns me on!!;

So what?

Why do you care so much?

Did you say something?
Civil lawsuit
I've seen plenty, so don't bother yourself showing them to me. Thanks!

So what?

Why do you care so much?

Did you say something?
Civil lawsuit
I've seen plenty, so don't bother yourself showing them to me. Thanks!
Wait for it

So what?

Why do you care so much?

Did you say something?

I am a girl..
Riddles I love them..
If you only knew how to construct one. Yours are nothing but gobbly goo.

So what?

Why do you care so much?

Did you say something?

I am a girl..
Riddles I love them..
If you only knew how to construct one. Yours are nothing but gobbly goo.
Throwing you a bone....

Man up

Forum List

Back