Trump continues to debase and devalue the Presidency.

I bet the owner of Goya called Trump and said "look what happened to my business"

Everything Trump touches turns to shit.

“People cannot use their government-paid jobs to help any sort of brand or any company,” she said. “It is a law. She broken ethics, she has broken regulations, she’s broken a law by doing that.”

I guess Trumpers are to afraid to face the fact that Trump is mocking the Oval Office and the presidency with this photo.
No he isn't, stupid.
Yes he is Mohammad. Maybe where you come from this is normal but not for us Americans.
1594843249979.png

View attachment 363693

What more need be said.

I'm not sure why anything needs said in the first place. What exactly do you find so offensive?
Trump is monetizing the Oval Office to make a buck for a supporter [and perhaps himself when his term is over]. Name one other president ever that has posted a picture like that? What other President has turned the Oval Office into a prop for a commercial?
A lot of Presidents have posted photoshopped images. Obama, Bush..probably Clinton too. Though, to be honest, he had them remove Monica from the picture.
LOL.. poor thing. You can't defend Trump so you have to misrepresent about photoshopping.

I bet the owner of Goya called Trump and said "look what happened to my business"

Everything Trump touches turns to shit.

“People cannot use their government-paid jobs to help any sort of brand or any company,” she said. “It is a law. She broken ethics, she has broken regulations, she’s broken a law by doing that.”

Ana Navarro????isn't she the talking head that had to check herself into a hospital due to anger and an emotional breakdown?....she hates Trump so bad that it messed her head up.....

View attachment 363693

What more need be said.

I'm not sure why anything needs said in the first place. What exactly do you find so offensive?
Trump is monetizing the Oval Office to make a buck for a supporter [and perhaps himself when his term is over]. Name one other president ever that has posted a picture like that? What other President has turned the Oval Office into a prop for a commercial?
A lot of Presidents have posted photoshopped images. Obama, Bush..probably Clinton too. Though, to be honest, he had them remove Monica from the picture.
LOL.. poor thing. You can't defend Trump so you have to misrepresent about photoshopping.
Defend Trump? From what? You leftists? People who are making up things about him BEFORE he was elected and lie about him now?

No, I don't defend him against baseless accusations made by children. The real things he does that are wrong I HAVE been the leading proponent of oppostion.

You know, things like spending 8 Fucking TRILLION dollars in one year, or not following through with holding the Congress to a reasonable budget, or not getting immigration under control.

Important issues. Not photoshopped images of canned beans.

I hope this isn't real.

I won't be surprised if it is, of course.
Unfortunately it is real. I just posted a link.

I've been out of words for a long time. The American Presidency has turned into a cartoon.

Oh well. We'll get past this.

View attachment 363693

What more need be said.
The fact that you're lying your ass off, perhaps? Nice try, but I ain't buyin' what yer sellin'. :laughing0301:
Geesus..all you people are in serious need of counselling. I post a picture that Trump himself posted and I am lying?? You can't make this up.! Trumpers have to have some form of mental illness.

So what?

The Liberal Elite in this country are the ones who are trying to take down Goya and destroy the thousands of jobs with their massive boycott of the outfit.

President Trump is fighting and pushing back. That's what he does. He stands up for Americans

That response is just idiocy. Deal with the fact that his is using the Oval Office as a prop to sell products.
He is not selling anything. He's defending a man who owns a company who is being idiotically attacked. A good guess is Trump has enough money to not have to "sell" a few cans of beans. :icon_rolleyes:

Quell Surprise.

Why would a reality show host treat the office seriously....

I hope this isn't real.

I won't be surprised if it is, of course.
Unfortunately it is real. I just posted a link.

I've been out of words for a long time. The American Presidency has turned into a cartoon.

Oh well. We'll get past this.
Trump has turned into a cartoon. He has so debased the office that it is like a poorly produced reality TV show. I mean the Oval Office is a joke now. Nothing more than a prop for this failed former TV star.

Forum List

Back