Trump Conviction Overturned By Supreme Court?

ActionJackson

America First!!!
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
I'm still waiting for the YouTube clip to appear but the title suggests that Trump has been vindicated. I don't know the details yet but if true ... it's very good news for America, Trump, and our Rule of Law. More to come in about 100 minutes.

This would be surprisingly quick.

Didn't expect anything so soon.

Would the Scotus dare?

There comes a point in time when aggrieved parties resort to more permanent violent measures to settle political questions.

I'm still waiting for the YouTube clip to appear but the title suggests that Trump has been vindicated. I don't know the details yet but if true ... it's very good news for America, Trump, and our Rule of Law. More to come in about 100 minutes.

Total bullshit! Congratulations on being duped!

Opinion | The Supreme Court Could Make the President a King​

The high court’s decision in the Trump immunity case appears to set the stage for future abuses of the pardon power.
Opinion by Kimberly Wehle
05/30/2024 05:00 AM EDT
Kimberly Wehle is a professor of law at the University of Baltimore and a POLITICO Magazine contributing writer. She is the author of the forthcoming book, Pardon Power: How the Pardon System Works — and Why.

"Any day now, the Supreme Court could issue its decision in former President Donald Trump’s case seeking immunity from criminal prosecution. While the most direct impact of the decision will be on how free presidents may feel to skirt or break criminal laws, the decision could also indirectly affect one of the other powers granted to U.S. presidents: the pardon power.. . . "

The legal case in NY, chronologically, took place before the other case. I'm not sure it will be affected, TBH.

Total bullshit! Congratulations on being duped!
Agreed. :lol:

8snd9a.gif

Forum List

Back