Trump cries when called out for attacking women

Yurt likes to play the demagogue, respectfully.

No, the polls are not showing what you suggest.

trump can make his fucking clothing here with American workers. he can start with THAT, but chooses not to. that really is a plain & simple CONcept to understand.

Your point is valid.

But it has been repeatedly addressed.

By ignoring those responses and repeating your original position, as a "Gotcha", you are engaging in the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

Your argument in thus invalid.

His quote, that you posted, stated that Trump's campaign was based on lies.

I understand that you didn't really read his quote. YOu saw negativity about TRump and that was the end of your thinking on the quote.

Thus, my comment about the central themes of Trump's campaign being TRUE was completely focused on your post. It is kind of retarded that you couldn't make that connection on your own.

And deporting "record numbers" is irrelevant is the population of illegals is ELEVEN FUCKING MILLION.
It remains the same bullshit it was when you first posted it. We already have record deportations. Not irrelevant to the discussion of illegal aliens simply because you wish it to be. We have about as many illegal aliens in this country as we did when Obama became president, which is a decline when factoring in population growth. So here comes another challenge you will run from like you did the last time... prove that contributed to wage increases...

The metric to measure the problem is not number of deportations, but the size of the illegal population.

11 million is a disaster.

What ever we are doing, it is obviously completely insufficient.

??? You think that the tiny "relative" drop in Illegal population, MAYBE, must either show an increase in wages OR the Law of Supply and Demand have been debunked?

YOu are being silly again.

you think we will become a gestapo & go into peoples homes to round 'em up, hombre?

"Gestapo"?

Tell me again how Trump is a demagogue who appeals to fear and emotion.

i'm not saying that's his plan. what IS his plan btw.............. do you KNOW? lol, i'm betting not.

I've read his web site. He discusses many actions and avenues that he will pursue.

Increasing ICE greatly is the first obvious step.

trump can make his fucking clothing here with American workers. he can start with THAT, but chooses not to. that really is a plain & simple CONcept to understand.

He can make them here if he wants to charge three times more, which means they won't sell. In other words, he can't make them here.

Yurt, respectfully, is, yes (I dare say it), a dupe.

The illegals make up about 3.5% of which maybe half work, so we are talking about 1.7% of our population pulling our civilization into the dregs of hell if they are not zombied out of here.

There are probably 50 million illegals in this country, so they make up more like 15%.
You are an incredulous stooge. You must be an anarchist.

Anyone who swallows the 11 million figure is terminally gullible.

What Nikki Haley did is huge...A Republican woman Governor in the South launching a full throated attack against the racial demagoguery of Donald Trump ...huge because Haley links the racial Trump tactics to Racial violence
Haley Condemns Trump's Rhetoric On Eve Of Charleston Shooting Anniversary
Her political career is over.
she will run for POTUS in 2020

The Republican establishment has already be vanquished. She's a relic.

He is a fraud.
You will vote for him anyway.

What else needs to be said?

He is not a fraud.

He has a public persona that is a well designed tool.

That does not mean that he is not serious about his stated intentions or policies.

He stated polices on Trade and Immigration and Russia are almost exact matches for my positions on those issues.

AND those are the issues I care about the most.

do you think he actually wears any of his cheap suits made in mexico & china while railing against mexico & china?

Irrelevant to anything I have said or any of the issues.

My point stands.

He is not a fraud.

That does not mean that he is not serious about his stated intentions or policies.

He stated polices on Trade and Immigration and Russia are almost exact matches for my positions on those issues.

hmmm.... so, you don't mind that he rails against 'jobs going to mexico & china' but sets up shop in mexico & china?

sounds mighty hypocritical.

so, you have a problem about illegals coming here & taking jobs away from americans?

He wants to deport illegals and bring back manufacturing jobs.

He is the only one.

IMO, that is exactly what America needs.

THe rest is unimportant.

He is incapable of doing either. Corporations will continue to offshore because profit is their only goal. As long as they can write off their expenses to move equipment and jobs to foreign jurisdictions, they will.

And if Trump tries to force them to come back, they'll move their operations to a foreign country.

Deporting 11 million people requires a massive amount of resources. Who's paying for it? Extra police, prosecutors, holding facilities lawyers, courtrooms and transportation costs. Estimated cost: $400 - $600 billion.

Trump's Deportation Plan 'Prohibitively Expensive'

And the other stuff matters - a LOT.

BY SEANNA ADCOX
South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley says racially-charged, divisive rhetoric like Donald Trump routinely uses can lead to lead to horrific mass race-killings like that of Dylann Roof. "I know what that rhetoric can do,” said Haley. “I saw it happen," referring to the murders of 9 African-American parishioners last June at a historically black church in Charleston.

There is nothing racially charged about wanting to deport illegals.

Fuck Nikki Haley.

Vox: “You can ask just one simple question to find out whether someone likes Donald Trump more than Hillary Clinton: Is Barack Obama a Muslim? If the answer is yes, 89 percent of the time that person will have a higher opinion of Trump than Clinton.”

Its a "stupid folk Litmus test"

Fuck Nikki Haley.

Please OSOTU let Trump react to Nikki Haley as the poster above ...

He is not a fraud.

do you think he actually wears any of his cheap suits made in mexico & china while railing against mexico & china?

Irrelevant to anything I have said or any of the issues.

My point stands.

He is not a fraud.

hmmm.... so, you don't mind that he rails against 'jobs going to mexico & china' but sets up shop in mexico & china?

sounds mighty hypocritical.

so, you have a problem about illegals coming here & taking jobs away from americans?

He wants to deport illegals and bring back manufacturing jobs.

He is the only one.

IMO, that is exactly what America needs.

THe rest is unimportant.

He is incapable of doing either. Corporations will continue to offshore because profit is their only goal. As long as they can write off their expenses to move equipment and jobs to foreign jurisdictions, they will.

And if Trump tries to force them to come back, they'll move their operations to a foreign country.

Deporting 11 million people requires a massive amount of resources. Who's paying for it? Extra police, prosecutors, holding facilities lawyers, courtrooms and transportation costs. Estimated cost: $400 - $600 billion.

Trump's Deportation Plan 'Prohibitively Expensive'

And the other stuff matters - a LOT.

Corporations will stop offshoring when it's cheaper for them to keep their operations here. Of course, that won't happen so long as commie douche bags like you insist on treating them like enemies and imposing crushing taxes and regulations on them.

Your cost estimate for deporting 11 million illegals is about 20 times the actual figure, but don't sweat it. No one expects commie douche bags to tell the truth about anything.

Last edited:
What Nikki Haley did is huge...A Republican woman Governor in the South launching a full throated attack against the racial demagoguery of Donald Trump ...huge because Haley links the racial Trump tactics to Racial violence
Her political career is over.
she will run for POTUS in 2020

She can run and get the same response that Jeb got. She's not popular with Republicans.

What a Southern Republican Governor says of Trump...

"I know what that rhetoric can do,” said Haley. “I saw it happen," referring to the murders of 9 African-American parishioners last June at a historically black church in Charleston.

This quote needs to run on a loop in Black communities 24/7 Trump will bring racial violence

Spouting the idea that anything Trump has said is in any way related to those murders only shows that you're a leftwing douche bag moron.

Vox: “You can ask just one simple question to find out whether someone likes Donald Trump more than Hillary Clinton: Is Barack Obama a Muslim? If the answer is yes, 89 percent of the time that person will have a higher opinion of Trump than Clinton.”

Its a "stupid folk Litmus test"

Fuck Nikki Haley.

Please OSOTU let Trump react to Nikki Haley as the poster above ...

So, I take it you believe that Obama was Stupid enough that despite attending the man's church and being his friend and political ally for TWENTY YEARS, that he didn't notice that Rev Wright was a raving, racist anti-American?

LOL!!!

Forum List

Back