Trump cries when called out for attacking women

So, I take it you believe that Obama was Stupid enough that despite attending the man's church and being his friend and political ally for TWENTY YEARS, that he didn't notice that Rev Wright was a raving, racist anti-American?
Again you are changing the subject ...Haley Condemns Trump's Rhetoric On Eve Of Charleston Shooting Anniversary

You brought up the idea of a stupid person litmus test.

Do you believe that Obama was that stupid that despite attending the man's church and being his friend and political ally for TWENTY YEARS, that he didn't notice that Rev Wright was a raving, racist anti-American?

Vox: “You can ask just one simple question to find out whether someone likes Donald Trump more than Hillary Clinton: Is Barack Obama a Muslim? If the answer is yes, 89 percent of the time that person will have a higher opinion of Trump than Clinton.”

Its a "stupid folk Litmus test"

Fuck Nikki Haley.

Please OSOTU let Trump react to Nikki Haley as the poster above ...

So, I take it you believe that Obama was Stupid enough that despite attending the man's church and being his friend and political ally for TWENTY YEARS, that he didn't notice that Rev Wright was a raving, racist anti-American?

LOL!!!

This Rev. Wright? Jeremiah Wright - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What Nikki Haley did is huge...A Republican woman Governor in the South launching a full throated attack against the racial demagoguery of Donald Trump ...huge because Haley links the racial Trump tactics to Racial violence
Haley Condemns Trump's Rhetoric On Eve Of Charleston Shooting Anniversary
Stand by for the Drumpf personal attacks on her gender, her ethnicity...her looks...

So you think he would let it pass if she was a white male?

What Nikki Haley did is huge...A Republican woman Governor in the South launching a full throated attack against the racial demagoguery of Donald Trump ...huge because Haley links the racial Trump tactics to Racial violence
Stand by for the Drumpf personal attacks on her gender, her ethnicity...her looks...
Her ethnicity? She's as white as Gold Medal flour.

There is no shortage of material to attack her on. Why would he bother with what you claim?

trump can make his fucking clothing here with American workers. he can start with THAT, but chooses not to. that really is a plain & simple CONcept to understand.

Your point is valid.

But it has been repeatedly addressed.

By ignoring those responses and repeating your original position, as a "Gotcha", you are engaging in the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

Your argument in thus invalid.

my point will be valid as long as he is running for prez. it's not the only valid point either. none of which has been addressed other than 'he's not a fraud'. & i'll add hypocrite to that list of his flaws.

that is just plain fact.

Do you think he would attack his manhood? His looks? We know he'd attack his ethnicity. That's Drumpf's M.O.

Her ethnicity? She's as white as Gold Medal flour.

There is no shortage of material to attack her on. Why would he bother with what you claim?
We'll certainly see, won't we?

Vox: “You can ask just one simple question to find out whether someone likes Donald Trump more than Hillary Clinton: Is Barack Obama a Muslim? If the answer is yes, 89 percent of the time that person will have a higher opinion of Trump than Clinton.”

Its a "stupid folk Litmus test"

Fuck Nikki Haley.

Please OSOTU let Trump react to Nikki Haley as the poster above ...

LOL!!!

This Rev. Wright? Jeremiah Wright - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, the rev wright.

quote-there-s-white-racist-dna-running-through-the-synapses-of-his-or-her-brain-tissue-they-jeremiah-wright-66-57-03.jpg

"The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color. The government lied. Jeremiah Wright"
Read more at: Jeremiah Wright Quotes at BrainyQuote

"America is still the No. 1 killer in the world. Jeremiah Wright"

"We started the AIDS virus. We are only able to maintain our level of living by making sure that Third World people live in grinding poverty. Jeremiah Wright"

trump can make his fucking clothing here with American workers. he can start with THAT, but chooses not to. that really is a plain & simple CONcept to understand.

Your point is valid.

By ignoring those responses and repeating your original position, as a "Gotcha", you are engaging in the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

my point will be valid as long as he is running for prez. it's not the only valid point either. none of which has been addressed other than 'he's not a fraud'. & i'll add hypocrite to that list of his flaws.

that is just plain fact.

Dishonestly pretending that the argument has not already been repeatedly addressed is the core of the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

You have invalidated your argument with your dishonesty.

He can make them here if he wants to charge three times more, which means they won't sell. In other words, he can't make them here.

lol, that's right... he's doesn't have enough money.

Do you think he would attack his manhood? His looks? We know he'd attack his ethnicity. That's Drumpf's M.O.

I asked you if you thought he would let it pass if it was a white male.

Can you answer that question?

He can make them here if he wants to charge three times more, which means they won't sell. In other words, he can't make them here.

"He doesn't have enough money?" The point of running a business is to make a profit, not lose money.

Hillary would get more for her money if she didn't hire dumbasses like you.

Your point is valid.

that is just plain fact.

Dishonestly pretending that the argument has not already been repeatedly addressed is the core of the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

only in your delusional world. wanting that to be true does not make it so, grasshoppa. you don't give a god damn that the man you want to put in office has zero substance, but as long as he appeals to your inner paranoia, then it's all good.

Last edited:
do you think he actually wears any of his cheap suits made in mexico & china while railing against mexico & china?

Irrelevant to anything I have said or any of the issues.

My point stands.

He is not a fraud.

He has a public persona that is a well designed tool.

That does not mean that he is not serious about his stated intentions or policies.

He stated polices on Trade and Immigration and Russia are almost exact matches for my positions on those issues.

AND those are the issues I care about the most.

hmmm.... so, you don't mind that he rails against 'jobs going to mexico & china' but sets up shop in mexico & china?

sounds mighty hypocritical.

so, you have a problem about illegals coming here & taking jobs away from americans?

He wants to deport illegals and bring back manufacturing jobs.

He is the only one.

IMO, that is exactly what America needs.

THe rest is unimportant.

He is incapable of doing either. Corporations will continue to offshore because profit is their only goal. As long as they can write off their expenses to move equipment and jobs to foreign jurisdictions, they will.

And if Trump tries to force them to come back, they'll move their operations to a foreign country.

Deporting 11 million people requires a massive amount of resources. Who's paying for it? Extra police, prosecutors, holding facilities lawyers, courtrooms and transportation costs. Estimated cost: $400 - $600 billion.

Trump's Deportation Plan 'Prohibitively Expensive'

And the other stuff matters - a LOT.

Corporations will stop offshoring when it's cheaper for them to keep their operations here. Of course, that won't happen so long as commie douche bags like you insist on treating them like enemies and imposing crushing taxes and regulations on them.

Your cost estimate for deporting 11 million illegals is about 20 times the actual figure, but don't sweat it. No one expects commie douche bags to tell the truth about anything.

that's pure bullshit.

ORBy8fW.jpg

Products Made in the USA Directory

Our directory is sorted by categories of products that are Made in the USA. To view the listings please click on one of the many categories you will find below on this page. If you are not sure of the correct category please use the search box. We have worked for years to put together this extensive listing of products made in the USA.

Some say you pay more for American Made items and maybe you will, however in the long run you will almost certainly have a better made item made in a labor friendly fashion under environmental laws that protect us all. Most foreign factories operate in ways that would be illegal in the United States.

Recent Listings
Support American products by checking out the latest additions to our Made-in-the-USA directory...

Products Made in the USA Directory - Americans Working

happy shopping....

"He doesn't have enough money?" The point of running a business is to make a profit, not lose money.

Hillary would get more for her money if she didn't hire dumbasses like you.

ya, that penthouse in trump towers = his companies aren't making a profit.

wtf is wrong with you?

Your point is valid.

that is just plain fact.

only in your delusional world. wanting that to be true does not make it so, grasshoppa. you don't give a god damn that the man you want to put in office has zero substance, but as long as he appeals to yor inner paranoia, then it's all good.

No, my point was based on the definition of The Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Assertion and your actions which matched that definition to a Fucking T.

YOur argument is a Logical Fallacy.

By definition it is thus invalid.

This has nothing to do with me, or my wants or desires. All I did was point it out.

Do you need a link to the definitions I referenced?

I assumed that you knew the terms I was using, or could easily find them, but if not, I will be happy to provide them.

Irrelevant to anything I have said or any of the issues.

My point stands.

He is not a fraud.

He has a public persona that is a well designed tool.

That does not mean that he is not serious about his stated intentions or policies.

He stated polices on Trade and Immigration and Russia are almost exact matches for my positions on those issues.

AND those are the issues I care about the most.

hmmm.... so, you don't mind that he rails against 'jobs going to mexico & china' but sets up shop in mexico & china?

sounds mighty hypocritical.

so, you have a problem about illegals coming here & taking jobs away from americans?

He wants to deport illegals and bring back manufacturing jobs.

He is the only one.

IMO, that is exactly what America needs.

THe rest is unimportant.

He is incapable of doing either. Corporations will continue to offshore because profit is their only goal. As long as they can write off their expenses to move equipment and jobs to foreign jurisdictions, they will.

And if Trump tries to force them to come back, they'll move their operations to a foreign country.

Deporting 11 million people requires a massive amount of resources. Who's paying for it? Extra police, prosecutors, holding facilities lawyers, courtrooms and transportation costs. Estimated cost: $400 - $600 billion.

Trump's Deportation Plan 'Prohibitively Expensive'

And the other stuff matters - a LOT.

Corporations will stop offshoring when it's cheaper for them to keep their operations here. Of course, that won't happen so long as commie douche bags like you insist on treating them like enemies and imposing crushing taxes and regulations on them.

Your cost estimate for deporting 11 million illegals is about 20 times the actual figure, but don't sweat it. No one expects commie douche bags to tell the truth about anything.

that's pure bullshit.

ORBy8fW.jpg

Products Made in the USA Directory

Our directory is sorted by categories of products that are Made in the USA. To view the listings please click on one of the many categories you will find below on this page. If you are not sure of the correct category please use the search box. We have worked for years to put together this extensive listing of products made in the USA.

Some say you pay more for American Made items and maybe you will, however in the long run you will almost certainly have a better made item made in a labor friendly fashion under environmental laws that protect us all. Most foreign factories operate in ways that would be illegal in the United States.

Recent Listings
Support American products by checking out the latest additions to our Made-in-the-USA directory...

Products Made in the USA Directory - Americans Working

happy shopping....

Men's suits were not included in your list of American made products, so you really just shot yourself in the foot.

Forum List

Back