Trump crushing the Democrats in "reality"

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019

The people love Trump. All over earth.

The memes are glorious.

GXDNwyuXEAAHCj4.jpg

Trump is rocking Gen Z.

Americans admire Trump like they admire Reagan.

America. If you believe what is taking place in Springfield or Colorado isn't happening, you're brainwashed and in a cult.

Democrats = WEF

Yeah like he can actually run at his age and carry a cat of that size while running.

generation z 12 to 27

So really young people are into old men. To bad most cannot vote and the other half , I hope they remembered to register to vote as it probably what they want to to do.

gee got to love AI, it really is taking it to the next level of fake

Yeah like he can actually run at his age and carry a cat of that size while running.

generation z 12 to 27

So really young people are into old men. To bad most cannot vote and the other half , I hope they remembered to register to vote as it probably what they want to to do.

gee got to love AI, it really is taking it to the next level of fake
^^ sad nobody gives a shit about Kommiela

If only Democrats could use AI to make popular Kommiela memes

Last edited:

The memes are glorious.

GXDNwyuXEAAHCj4.jpg

Trump is rocking Gen Z.

America. If you believe what is taking place in Springfield or Colorado isn't happening, you're brainwashed and in a cult.

Democrats = WEF

Reality and trump are polar opposites. He lives in a fantasy world.

Reality and trump are polar opposites.
You don't even know what a polar opposite is.

He lives in a fantasy world.
Yep, the fantasy world that while the Great Obumma LOST 4-5 million votes between 2008 and 2012, Trump GAINED about 10 million votes!
The fantasy world that last election, Trump got nearly 75 million votes, the MOST votes any incumbent president has ever gotten in this country's history.
The fantasy world that if Harris gets less than >85 million votes, that she will lose.
The fantasy vote that despite:
  • Two impeachments
  • A special counsel hearing
  • A congressional panel hearing
  • His house raided
  • Four criminal cases
  • A felony conviction
  • An attempt to assassinate him
  • Rigged debates
  • And 9 years of 99% media assault
That not only is Trump STILL in the race, but that he STILL leads Harris.
And is getting stronger every day.

Harris ought to be crushing him by 40 points.

The fantasy world that if Harris gets less than >85 million votes, that she will lose.
I see you’re drunk again.
The fantasy vote that despite:
  • Two impeachments
  • A special counsel hearing
  • A congressional panel hearing
  • His house raided
  • Four criminal cases
  • A felony conviction
That is what happens when you break the law so often. You attract attention from law enforcement.
  • An attempt to assassinate him
By a registered republican.
  • Rigged debates
Never happened. Trump didn’t prepare and it showed.
  • And 9 years of 99% media assault
You must have missed the dozens of right wing news kook sites. There could be a sane right wing site that you guys could grow organically. But since little of what the blob says (he being the central figure on the right) is truthful, it is difficult to have a website that anyone would take seriously since they would have no choice but to parrot the lies.
That not only is Trump STILL in the race, but that he STILL leads Harris.
LOL...you should check your sources.
And is getting stronger every day.
You must have missed Tuesday night.
Harris ought to be crushing him by 40 points.
Again you’re drunk..when was the last time a president won by 40 points?

"The people love Trump. All over earth."
Truth. Trump went to India and even drew 120,000 people there!

Definitely not a cult.
Yep. Trump gets criticism from within his own party. Harris gets none.
Trump has a proven track record of big accomplishments. Harris has none.
Trump gets attacked by 90% of the MSM. Harris gets none.
Trump gets millions of Primary votes. Harris got none.
You attack Trump 100 out of 100 times. Harris gets none.

Yep. If ever there was a cult, it is you and your sock cult democrat party.
But then, I'm just talking to a BOT.

The memes are glorious.

GXDNwyuXEAAHCj4.jpg

Trump is rocking Gen Z.

Democrats = WEF

outrside you morons trump is exposed as a loser. and when he is sentenced, after the election, the longest "15 minutes of fame" in american history will finally be over.

great meme. did trump get a participation tropny for finishing second to a waterfowl?

outrside you morons trump is exposed as a loser. and when he is sentenced, after the election, the longest "15 minutes of fame" in american history will finally be over.

great meme. did trump get a participation tropny for finishing second to a waterfowl?
I know that this period is being compared to awful periods in history. For good reason.

But I'm not so sure any more that the world has seen this before. Obviously the world has never had the internet and "alternative" media, and that plays a big role here.

But I'm thinking that this blend of celebrity and religion and fantasy and politics is unique. Sadly.

Last edited:

666c5a4ddfbe4792856bbe064cf34c2c_1726084566~tplv-photomode-zoomcover:720:720.jpeg

AI did it again

I know that this period is being compared to awful periods in history. For good reason.

But I'm not so sure any more that the world has seen this before. Obviously the world has never had the internet and "alternative" media, and that plays a big role here.

But I'm pretty sure this blend of celebrity and religion and fantasy and politics is unique. Sadly.
Maybe you can ban memes like that one king tried to do with paintings

The memes are glorious.

GXDNwyuXEAAHCj4.jpg

Trump is rocking Gen Z.

Democrats = WEF

You want reality. Look up what Karl Rove said about Trump's debate performance. He doesn't pull any punches. Rove says there is no putting lipstick on that pig. That Trump got crushed by a woman he dismissed as "dumb as a rock".

You want reality. Look up what Karl Rove said about Trump's debate performance. He doesn't pull any punches. Rove says there is no putting lipstick on that pig. That Trump got crushed by a woman he dismissed as "dumb as a rock".
Carl rove, dick Cheney, George Bush, all side with you. Think about that.

Wrong. This is not compared to awful periods in history, it IS an awful period in history. And for good reason.
Just look at what Biden and Harris has done to America in just 3.5 years-- 40% inflation, rampant illegal migrant invasion, perversion, and war.
There is not a man, woman or child alive who would not trade today and the last three years for the sanguine times Trump gave us in 2017, 2018, and 2019.

Forum List

Back