Trump Cruz Palin Bachmann

I don't think the polling numbers are coming from either Republicans or Democrats despite what the pollsters would you believe. Rather, from angry Americans who may have registered with one party or the other but are not card-carrying devotees. There's a hell of a lot of anger out there just waiting (or maybe no longer waiting) to be mined.

I agree. Probably people sick of both parties
Thanks for admitting people are sick of the GOP. They didn't win 12&10 because people voted for them they won because people were fed up and didn't vote.

You tea bagged America.

No. They didn't want to vote for the candidates picked by the media.

And who is "you" ?

Trump is getting proportionately more media coverage than ANY candidate in recent memory. Ironically you don't get that the media is picking Trump.

Here's the new editorial from The Des Moines Register:

Editorial: Trump should pull the plug on his bloviating side show

I don't think the polling numbers are coming from either Republicans or Democrats despite what the pollsters would you believe. Rather, from angry Americans who may have registered with one party or the other but are not card-carrying devotees. There's a hell of a lot of anger out there just waiting (or maybe no longer waiting) to be mined.

Thanks for admitting people are sick of the GOP. They didn't win 12&10 because people voted for them they won because people were fed up and didn't vote.

You tea bagged America.

And who is "you" ?

Trump is getting proportionately more media coverage than ANY candidate in recent memory. Ironically you don't get that the media is picking Trump.
The Republicans that stand a chance are the ones the media is ignoring.

Walker, rubio, bush, Christie.

You tea bagged America.

And who is "you" ?

The Republicans that stand a chance are the ones the media is ignoring.

Walker, rubio, bush, Christie.

I agree - except Christie. Christie is history. However, there are a few more to consider.

It is simple. Trump is the biggest clown in the race and is saying stuff which is untrue but is very reportable. He is good copy. This gets him plenty coverage and at this moment time that is important. He is eating up the media time.

At the end of the day the GOP is going to pick the candidate that has the best chance of winning. That will not be hard right.

Democrats know Clinton is a moderate and will eat up independents. It is a simple game of numbers in a presidential, win the middle and then get them out.

Does the GOP base have enough courage to send Trump into the General Election?
We thought no way the democratic establishment would listen to us and give the nomination to a one term community organizer black Jr. Senator named Barrack Obama but they did.

Today Republicans pretend that didn't happen. Obama was not grass roots because he took money from rich people too they say. Republicans are intellectually dishonest.

Jimmy Carter was for the rich too. That's why they made him a 1 term president. They killed Kennedy and impeached Clinton.

Yea, sure there's no difference. Lol. They sure care a lot for something that doesn't matter, huh?

Republicans can't get Ron Paul or Ross Perot or trump nominated.

They nominated bush McCain and Romney, not us.

Ted Kennedy handpicked Obama.

Trump is drawing all the fire. This is excellent for the other candidates who are able to get their message out to their supporters and the base at large for the primaries.

I love the Donald for this reason among others. The media have gone into a rabid lather over him and consequently aren't doing what they did in primaries for 2012.

The media at that time in conjunction with Team Obama effectively took on whoever was leading in the R polls and decimated that candidate till they ran for cover leaving Republicans with the medias choice. Romney.

Then they unleashed on him. It was very systematic and quite effective.

We thought no way the democratic establishment would listen to us and give the nomination to a one term community organizer black Jr. Senator named Barrack Obama but they did.

Today Republicans pretend that didn't happen. Obama was not grass roots because he took money from rich people too they say. Republicans are intellectually dishonest.

Jimmy Carter was for the rich too. That's why they made him a 1 term president. They killed Kennedy and impeached Clinton.

Yea, sure there's no difference. Lol. They sure care a lot for something that doesn't matter, huh?

That was a huge endorsement for Obama. Obama was like the next JFK. Smooth.

Trump is drawing all the fire. This is excellent for the other candidates who are able to get their message out to their supporters and the base at large for the primaries.

I love the Donald for this reason among others. The media have gone into a rabid lather over him and consequently aren't doing what they did in primaries for 2012.

The media at that time in conjunction with Team Obama effectively took on whoever was leading in the R polls and decimated that candidate till they ran for cover leaving Republicans with the medias choice. Romney.

Then they unleashed on him. It was very systematic and quite effective.

You're so smart...

You tea bagged America.

And who is "you" ?
Are you a liar or do you believe that shit?

Analyze the year leading up to both of Obama's midterms and all of the news was negative. I remember the BP oil spill this one is that things attributed to Obama losing the 2010 midterm stop being a liar or stupid

How did I lie?

You tea bagged America.

And who is "you" ?

He is getting negative media because he is not of the establishment.

That was a huge endorsement for Obama. Obama was like the next JFK. Smooth.
Obama is no JFK. Not even close.

You tea bagged America.

And who is "you" ?

Analyze the year leading up to both of Obama's midterms and all of the news was negative. I remember the BP oil spill this one is that things attributed to Obama losing the 2010 midterm stop being a liar or stupid

How did I lie?
If you believe the corporate media helps Obama you're either dumb or a liar. I didn't say you lied. If you say you didn't lie you admit your dumb believing that right wing lie.

You tea bagged America.

And who is "you" ?

How did I lie?
If you believe the corporate media helps Obama you're either dumb or a liar. I didn't say you lied. If you say you didn't lie you admit your dumb believing that right wing lie.

No? Then explain how John McCain got the nomination when all the conservatives hate him?

You tea bagged America.

And who is "you" ?

How did I lie?

Oh please the MSM line up to kiss Obama's ass, the bias is so bad even Saturday Night Live mocks it.

You tea bagged America.

And who is "you" ?

How did I lie?

No? Then explain how John McCain got the nomination when all the conservatives hate him?

The GOP establishment selected McCain by taking out any candidate in the primary who had a shot, just like they are trying to do here with Trump. Only Trump doesn't need their money so they have no choke hold on him.

Forum List

Back