Trump culture

1. And then what happens?

2. And both are important and valid. Why are you pretending otherwise?

3. "HIs behaviors"? You act like before Trump we were operating by formal debate rules.
1. And then electoral victories become less frequent.
2. They are both important and valid. They are symbiotic. I'm not pretending anything.
3. Whatever you want to call it, you're welcome to support it.

Less frequent? That doesn't sound so bad. Is that really what you believe will happen?

Hardly justifies talk like"LAST gasp".

If the wins are one fourth of the time, instead of half, that is hardly "LAST" anything.
Semantics. I think there is a peak to this, and that we're seeing it. That's all.

I don't see how this is just "semantics".

I see and hear plenty of liberals talking similarly about US whites, or republicans or white men, or old white men, "dying off" or some such manifestation of being "gone".

That is some serious shit.

When you said, "Last gasp", those words had meaning.

Do you expect that once Minority America plus liberals reach a plurality, that Republicans, who represent the majority of white people in this country, will never again win national office, nor control the Congress and Supreme Court?
Okay, for clarity, I used the term "last gasp" as a metaphor, the way it's used 99.9% of the time.

My guess is that the GOP's power has peaked, assuming it continues on its present course. That would not mean that it would "never again win political office", it just means it would see fewer electoral victories.

If you say so.

Though, you might want to consider, especially as the metaphoric meaning of "last gasp" is normally referring to some type of death or extinction, that discussing the "last gasp" of a group in the same post as attacking them for being angry,

is kind of provocative.

If that was NOT your intent.

1. And then electoral victories become less frequent.
2. They are both important and valid. They are symbiotic. I'm not pretending anything.
3. Whatever you want to call it, you're welcome to support it.

Less frequent? That doesn't sound so bad. Is that really what you believe will happen?

Hardly justifies talk like"LAST gasp".

If the wins are one fourth of the time, instead of half, that is hardly "LAST" anything.
Semantics. I think there is a peak to this, and that we're seeing it. That's all.

I don't see how this is just "semantics".

I see and hear plenty of liberals talking similarly about US whites, or republicans or white men, or old white men, "dying off" or some such manifestation of being "gone".

That is some serious shit.

When you said, "Last gasp", those words had meaning.

Do you expect that once Minority America plus liberals reach a plurality, that Republicans, who represent the majority of white people in this country, will never again win national office, nor control the Congress and Supreme Court?
Okay, for clarity, I used the term "last gasp" as a metaphor, the way it's used 99.9% of the time.

My guess is that the GOP's power has peaked, assuming it continues on its present course. That would not mean that it would "never again win political office", it just means it would see fewer electoral victories.

If you say so.

Though, you might want to consider, especially as the metaphoric meaning of "last gasp" is normally referring to some type of death or extinction, that discussing the "last gasp" of a group in the same post as attacking them for being angry,

is kind of provocative.

If that was NOT your intent.
Ok, well, whatever.

I don't really know what we're talking about.

I do. After all, the Democrat goal is to make whites a minority so they can have a single-party government forever. Every other group outside of whites, and particularly white males, votes for Democrats by majority or strong majority. We are in the way. That's why they're trying to get rid of us.

Obviously. And Mac knows it. He just didn't want to admit it. That is why he got all dodgey,

He is smart enough to see where I am going with this.

But he is still committed to being a liberal, even though he cannot defend what liberalism has become.
I'm a left-leaning independent, but given the binary nature of political thought nowadays, you can call me a liberal or a commie or Hitler or whatever.

I actually don't see where you're going with this, so just make a clear point. Do you think your life is in danger?

I think that liberals as a group, have conflated in their minds, the coming transition to "Minority Majority" with the "dying out" or "last gasp" of White Americans, and are looking forward to ruling without restraint.

That will include, among other things, more of what we already see, ie complete contempt for traditional White Americans, active hostility to their interests, widespread and ever increasing discrimination against them, and the characterization of any complaint about this, as "hate speech" soon to be punishable by imprisonment (as we already see in the UK).

Indeed, this is, imo, nearly unavoidable at this late date, and it strikes me as insanely shitty to make fun of someone facing this near certainly, for expressing some completely righteous anger about this.

Indeed, such behavior is, again, imo, far worse than anything Trump has done.

IF, it is not your intent to be part of this, avoid appearing to join in with the gloating we see from so many libs, such as Rightwinger.

We Republicans have found ourselves in a very hopeless situation.

When Democrats are in leadership, we have to do things the Democrat way.
When Republicans are in leadership, we have to do things the Democrat way.

Trump promised us he would not do things the Democrat way, we would do things the Republican way.

While he may not have given us all we hoped for, it's a lot closer than any of the establishment candidates would have given us.

He has called out and fought against the main stream media.
He has brought us the most fantastic economy since the 90's with record low unemployment levels.
He has called out Democrat politicians for what they are.
He has given us top of the line court nominations.
He has repeatedly addressed the terrible border problems we have.
He has single-handedly stopped NK nuclear missile testing.
He defeated ISIS in Iraq and brought us out of Afghanistan.
He continues to repair the damage done to our military by DumBama.
He has lowered taxes on our employers and workers alike.

So what's not for a Republican to like?
You are the perfect example of a duped, dumbass right winger.

He called our press, liars & you are so fucking stupid that you believe him.

Trump borrowed 1.5 trillion to temporarily pump up the economy, & dumbass you bought it. The job growth this year is one on the worst for decades.

He acted like a child & called people names

He gave us a USSC rapist.

NK played Trump like a drum. The sae game they played in the past & Donnie fell for it.

Trump did shit in Iraq. Syria defeated ISIS. Trump bombed an abandoned air base.

Trump stole money from the military so he could build his stupid wall.

He handed money to wealthy people & well off corporations & piled it onto our debt.

I do. After all, the Democrat goal is to make whites a minority so they can have a single-party government forever. Every other group outside of whites, and particularly white males, votes for Democrats by majority or strong majority. We are in the way. That's why they're trying to get rid of us.

Obviously. And Mac knows it. He just didn't want to admit it. That is why he got all dodgey,

But he is still committed to being a liberal, even though he cannot defend what liberalism has become.
I'm a left-leaning independent, but given the binary nature of political thought nowadays, you can call me a liberal or a commie or Hitler or whatever.

I actually don't see where you're going with this, so just make a clear point. Do you think your life is in danger?

I think that liberals as a group, have conflated in their minds, the coming transition to "Minority Majority" with the "dying out" or "last gasp" of White Americans, and are looking forward to ruling without restraint.

That will include, among other things, more of what we already see, ie complete contempt for traditional White Americans, active hostility to their interests, widespread and ever increasing discrimination against them, and the characterization of any complaint about this, as "hate speech" soon to be punishable by imprisonment (as we already see in the UK).

Indeed, this is, imo, nearly unavoidable at this late date, and it strikes me as insanely shitty to make fun of someone facing this near certainly, for expressing some completely righteous anger about this.

IF, it is not your intent to be part of this, avoid appearing to join in with the gloating we see from so many libs, such as Rightwinger.
I frankly don't think you're all that far off. I've said many times that what is coming is not going to be about healing and progress, but about punishment and payback. It doesn't take much to see that, and many on the Left refuse to admit it. Or see it.

This is why I'm against what has happened to the Democratic Party. If it swings too far to the Left, what you describe won't be fantasy. Once the moderates in the party are gone, that's it. And we're definitely getting there.

So, the GOP has to do a better job of demonstrating it's not what the Democrats say it is. Step One of that process might be publicly marginalizing people who say things like this:
Don’t you demand that we pay for your ShaQuita’s, Guadalupe’s and their litters of filth?

Last edited:

I frankly don't think you're all that far off. I've said many times that what is coming is not going to be about healing and progress, but about punishment and payback. It doesn't take much to see that, and many on the Left refuse to admit it.

This is why I'm against what has happened to the Democratic Party. If it swings too far to the Left, what you describe won't be fantasy. Once the moderates in the party are gone, that's it. And we're definitely getting there.

So, the GOP has to do a better job of demonstrating it's not what the Democrats say it is. Step One of that process might be publicly marginalizing people who say things like this:
Don’t you demand that we pay for your ShaQuita’s, Guadalupe’s and their litters of filth?

Everytime a liberal asked the GOP to disavow some racist, the intent and the effect is to cement a little more, the lie that the GOP is the party of racism.

And that is basic lie, that is tearing this nation apart.

I frankly don't think you're all that far off. I've said many times that what is coming is not going to be about healing and progress, but about punishment and payback. It doesn't take much to see that, and many on the Left refuse to admit it. Or see it.

Mac, I've said it many times before...
I do not speak for the GOP...I'm that guy that Conservatives distance themselves from...and I like that. Most Conservatives are only slightly less scared, pussified and controlled by PC than you are.
For this, I almost hate nutless Conservatives and more than I hate the whacks on the Left.

Besides...I thought you sensitive, passive types hate those who "paint with a broad brush"...no?

I frankly don't think you're all that far off. I've said many times that what is coming is not going to be about healing and progress, but about punishment and payback. It doesn't take much to see that, and many on the Left refuse to admit it.

Everytime a liberal asked the GOP to disavow some racist, the intent and the effect is to cement a little more, the lie that the GOP is the party of racism.

Well, how you handle this will certainly be up to you.

I do not speak for the GOP...I'm that guy that Conservatives distance themselves from...and I like that. Most Conservatives are only slightly less scared, pussified and controlled by PC than you are.
For this, I almost hate nutless Conservatives and more than I hate the whacks on the Left.
Are you a Trump supporter?

Why did America elect Donald Trump as President? His policies did not align with Republican orthodoxy. Republicans have championed free trade. Republicans have championed moral comportment of public personalities. Republicans have championed budgets that reduce the federal deficit.

So something about Trump's personality, his charisma have persuaded Center Right and far right voters. I believe it is the popular culture. That is to say the culture spawned by two regrettable factions in American culture namely reality television and professional wrestling.

In both of these factions, we find similar means of behavior. Sensationalism and violence. Trump's appeal appears to be driven by his off-the-cuff rhetoric that leans on driving fear, suspicion and division. The same rhetoric that drives reality TV and professional wrestling. Alliances to divide one faction from another are the stock and trade of reality RV shows. Trump is a reality TV star and brings that tactic to work every day.

Sensational canard laden rhetoric motivates the fans of reality TV as well as fans of professional wrestling. Most Americans take this with a healthy grain of salt. But to the low brow culture set who admires the fake nature of wrestling and the banal concerns of reality TV shows, sensational rhetoric from the president has appeal of a particularly dangerous quality. Those fans want the same level of behavior on the part of the head of state.

Is it then true that Trump supporters are not sufficiently cosmopolitan to see the hazards of reality TV/WWE behavior on behalf of the leader of our nation! Are we now under the influence of a generation that has forgotten virtues and favor vices?
Trump is an America first kind of guy. He is absolutely pro business. He is and has handled the economy almost expertly despite the trade problems.

Those are certainly my kind of values

Last edited:

Yes...I'm thoroughly convinced that ALL good real Americans are.

Refusing to support the vile propaganda narrative is step one.

You want to disavow the black racist Katstevens?

Great, then there's my point.

I don't know who this is. Cat Stevens, the singer from the 70's?

He does not go by that name anymore, but no, a black racist poster on this site.

Do you want to disavow him?

Hold on...what's your point again...that all Trump supporters hate wetbacks and filth on the same level that I do?

Why did America elect Donald Trump as President? His policies did not align with Republican orthodoxy. Republicans have championed free trade. Republicans have championed moral comportment of public personalities. Republicans have championed budgets that reduce the federal deficit.

So something about Trump's personality, his charisma have persuaded Center Right and far right voters. I believe it is the popular culture. That is to say the culture spawned by two regrettable factions in American culture namely reality television and professional wrestling.

In both of these factions, we find similar means of behavior. Sensationalism and violence. Trump's appeal appears to be driven by his off-the-cuff rhetoric that leans on driving fear, suspicion and division. The same rhetoric that drives reality TV and professional wrestling. Alliances to divide one faction from another are the stock and trade of reality RV shows. Trump is a reality TV star and brings that tactic to work every day.

Sensational canard laden rhetoric motivates the fans of reality TV as well as fans of professional wrestling. Most Americans take this with a healthy grain of salt. But to the low brow culture set who admires the fake nature of wrestling and the banal concerns of reality TV shows, sensational rhetoric from the president has appeal of a particularly dangerous quality. Those fans want the same level of behavior on the part of the head of state.

Is it then true that Trump supporters are not sufficiently cosmopolitan to see the hazards of reality TV/WWE behavior on behalf of the leader of our nation! Are we now under the influence of a generation that has forgotten virtues and favor vices?
Trump is an America first kind of guy. He is absolutely pro business. He is and has handled the economy almost expertly despite the trade problems.

Those are certainly my kinds of values
Despite the trade problems? Do you mean tariffs?

He does not go by that name anymore, but no, a black racist poster on this site.

Do you want to disavow him?
Of course. I disavow anyone who is hateful and bigoted on either end.

You already know that.

You already know about my few thousand tiffs with the Regressive Left, you already know my positions on Political Correctness and Identity Politics, so you're trying this on the wrong guy.

Why are we changing the subject? Since you're not going to marginalize the racists, what is your plan? Anything? Civil war?

Hold on...what's your point again...that all Trump supporters hate wetbacks and filth on the same level that I do?
If that's your perception, great.

Forum List

Back