Trump Declares War On California...

When the dems get back into power.

Good question... When? Last time I checked they thought white people needed to shut up.

So how again are they planning to win by telling over half the population to go fuck themselves?
By the GOP doing the same...Which they are starting to head that way...Never fails...

"Starting to head that way"?

I haven't seen proof of such. Your imagination/delusion is not a proof. It seems like the never Trumper traitors will be voted out anyway, if the brain damage doesn't get them first...

Will they try to secede from the union? You remember what happened the last time a bunch of Democrats tried that, right? It didn't work out very well for them either.

"It’s been less than a week since the California Legislature reconvened for the year, and already the No. 1 issue here is emerging: what to do about Donald Trump.

In the span of three days, the Trump administration threatened California’s burgeoning recreational marijuana market, proposed drilling off the California coast and pledged to increase immigration enforcement in the state — proposing to punish cities that get in the way. That came on the heels of his signing a tax bill that hit California harder than most other states.

Following a year of provocations, the widespread feeling among Democrats is that the nation’s most populous state once again is under siege.

“This is further proof of President Trump’s war on California,” Senate President Pro Tem Kevin de León said."

'This is further proof of President Trump’s war on California'

California%20Teaser_2.jpg

Go Trump!

It seems that California declared war on the United States and the U.S. Constitution, certainly not the other way around.

California is the best state in the union...it's the locomotive of the economy. All those who say the opposite deep down know that.

Google, Amazon, Tesla , Boeing, silicone valley, spaceX, agriculture, wine, 13% of the eonomy, created most jobs in the nation,
companies are based in California. Two of them -- Alphabet and Facebook -- were conceived in the past 18 years. San Francisco-based Wells Fargo, the world's largest bank by market capitalization, routinely outperforms any of its peers from Wall Street.

California produces almost all of the country's almonds, apricots, dates, figs, kiwifruit, nectarines, olives, pistachios, prunes and walnuts among dozens of crops that make it No. 1 in the U.S., with an equivalent GDP from agriculture, forestry and hunting totaling more than $37.7 billion, dwarfing No. 2 Iowa's $12.1 billion, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. No state comes close to California in manufacturing totaling $255.6 billion. Texas is next with $239.1 billion. The trailing 12-month revenue from California technology companies totaled $732 billion, or 53 percent of all tech revenues in the U.S.

Although I'm not a native Californian, I couldn't succeed as good and as fast anywhere else in the US, let alone ina regressive state.

So to the haters, I say shut up and be thankful California is part of the US, otherwise America would look like an ex Soviet state, old and rusty.

If drilling takes place off California then CA will be able to levy taxes on the oil yeah? Let's see what might that be? 1% , 10%? Or something more 'effective'.

I love California. It joined the union for a reason. I don’t think that reason is finished yet.

I don’t like all the people there all the time

When South Carolina decided it didn't want to be part of the Union and obey the laws of the US Lincoln sent an army to kill Southerners and destroy Southern cities.

Why can't Trump do the same thing to Blue Sanctuary States that refuse to be a part of the US? They want to get their welfare payments and health care subsidies but not adhere to the immigration laws established by Congress.

We need to burn down San Francisco the same as Lincoln burned down Atlanta.

Will they try to secede from the union? You remember what happened the last time a bunch of Democrats tried that, right? It didn't work out very well for them either.

"It’s been less than a week since the California Legislature reconvened for the year, and already the No. 1 issue here is emerging: what to do about Donald Trump.

In the span of three days, the Trump administration threatened California’s burgeoning recreational marijuana market, proposed drilling off the California coast and pledged to increase immigration enforcement in the state — proposing to punish cities that get in the way. That came on the heels of his signing a tax bill that hit California harder than most other states.

Following a year of provocations, the widespread feeling among Democrats is that the nation’s most populous state once again is under siege.

“This is further proof of President Trump’s war on California,” Senate President Pro Tem Kevin de León said."

'This is further proof of President Trump’s war on California'

California%20Teaser_2.jpg
Why in the fuck would we want to KEEP them in the union!?

California will be filthy rich due to the great decision to allow legal marijuana.

There’s no question this small minded tiny penis president is singling out blue states to punish them for not voting for him. And dopes like you still question that he’s mentally ill?

California and some 29 other states that have legal marijuana laws of some form or another.

California will be filthy rich due to the great decision to allow legal marijuana.

There’s no question this small minded tiny penis president is singling out blue states to punish them for not voting for him. And dopes like you still question that he’s mentally ill?

Oh that’s so great, “the state” will get rich by selling drugs to lower class blacks and Latinos.

The Democrat Party, ladies and gentlemen.
you must have missed all the upper class people buying pot....

So the poor people buying weed won’t be taxed?
they will be taxed just as much as all those upper class people who buy the stuff......

California is the best state in the union...it's the locomotive of the economy. All those who say the opposite deep down know that.

Google, Amazon, Tesla , Boeing, silicone valley, spaceX, agriculture, wine, 13% of the eonomy, created most jobs in the nation,
companies are based in California. Two of them -- Alphabet and Facebook -- were conceived in the past 18 years. San Francisco-based Wells Fargo, the world's largest bank by market capitalization, routinely outperforms any of its peers from Wall Street.

California produces almost all of the country's almonds, apricots, dates, figs, kiwifruit, nectarines, olives, pistachios, prunes and walnuts among dozens of crops that make it No. 1 in the U.S., with an equivalent GDP from agriculture, forestry and hunting totaling more than $37.7 billion, dwarfing No. 2 Iowa's $12.1 billion, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. No state comes close to California in manufacturing totaling $255.6 billion. Texas is next with $239.1 billion. The trailing 12-month revenue from California technology companies totaled $732 billion, or 53 percent of all tech revenues in the U.S.

Although I'm not a native Californian, I couldn't succeed as good and as fast anywhere else in the US, let alone ina regressive state.

So to the haters, I say shut up and be thankful California is part of the US, otherwise America would look like an ex Soviet state, old and rusty.
i lived there for the last 50 years,if you dont live in the "good" areas it aint that great.....unless you have money it is tough to retire there....

No we approve.....fuck your high taxes......you guys want high taxes...so fucking pay them you pussies

i lived there for the last 50 years,if you dont live in the "good" areas it aint that great.....unless you have money it is tough to retire there....
You get your money and retire ina cheaper area. I live in Santa Monica and we plan to sell and retire in Palm springs or similar. But plenty of jobs, much more room for growth for those who wants to do greater things.
Red states for example in general are dull and slow, r3minds me a lot of third world countries honestly. ( I lived in one)

A union between California, Washington and Oregon would make it a great states. Without useless regressive states.

You get your money and retire ina cheaper area. I live in Santa Monica and we plan to sell and retire in Palm springs or similar. But plenty of jobs, much more room for growth for those who wants to do greater things.
Red states for example in general are dull and slow, r3minds me a lot of third world countries honestly. ( I lived in one)

Dull....

You never had the joys of cow tipping?

Forum List

Back