Trump Declares War On California...

California is the best state in the union...it's the locomotive of the economy. All those who say the opposite deep down know that.

Google, Amazon, Tesla , Boeing, silicone valley, spaceX, agriculture, wine, 13% of the eonomy, created most jobs in the nation,
companies are based in California. Two of them -- Alphabet and Facebook -- were conceived in the past 18 years. San Francisco-based Wells Fargo, the world's largest bank by market capitalization, routinely outperforms any of its peers from Wall Street.

California produces almost all of the country's almonds, apricots, dates, figs, kiwifruit, nectarines, olives, pistachios, prunes and walnuts among dozens of crops that make it No. 1 in the U.S., with an equivalent GDP from agriculture, forestry and hunting totaling more than $37.7 billion, dwarfing No. 2 Iowa's $12.1 billion, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. No state comes close to California in manufacturing totaling $255.6 billion. Texas is next with $239.1 billion. The trailing 12-month revenue from California technology companies totaled $732 billion, or 53 percent of all tech revenues in the U.S.

Although I'm not a native Californian, I couldn't succeed as good and as fast anywhere else in the US, let alone ina regressive state.

So to the haters, I say shut up and be thankful California is part of the US, otherwise America would look like an ex Soviet state, old and rusty.
i lived there for the last 50 years,if you dont live in the "good" areas it aint that great.....unless you have money it is tough to retire there....
You get your money and retire ina cheaper area. I live in Santa Monica and we plan to sell and retire in Palm springs or similar. But plenty of jobs, much more room for growth for those who wants to do greater things.
Red states for example in general are dull and slow, r3minds me a lot of third world countries honestly. ( I lived in one)

Dull....

You never had the joys of cow tipping?
oh dear....why you regressive hate the great state of California? jealousy? We feed you so many things, we give you the technology, the entertainment, life hacks, and lot of good things. Why??!!

It's not jealously, we could care less about California except the California court system keeps messing it up for the rest of the country and we have to subsidize cheap illegal allien car insurance in California..

I guess we got a lot of complaints about California retards....

Jealousy no my friend hatred yes .
Dont use our technology, don't eat our food and dont watch our entertainment. And tell me how is life without us pls :)

i lived there for the last 50 years,if you dont live in the "good" areas it aint that great.....unless you have money it is tough to retire there....
You get your money and retire ina cheaper area. I live in Santa Monica and we plan to sell and retire in Palm springs or similar. But plenty of jobs, much more room for growth for those who wants to do greater things.
Red states for example in general are dull and slow, r3minds me a lot of third world countries honestly. ( I lived in one)

Dull....

oh dear....why you regressive hate the great state of California? jealousy? We feed you so many things, we give you the technology, the entertainment, life hacks, and lot of good things. Why??!!

It's not jealously, we could care less about California except the California court system keeps messing it up for the rest of the country and we have to subsidize cheap illegal allien car insurance in California..

Dont use our technology, don't eat our food and dont watch our entertainment. And tell me how is life without us pls :)

The technology hub would just move , the only t.v. I watch is sports and I don't eat fruits and nuts

Dull....

The technology hub would just move , the only t.v. I watch is sports and I don't eat fruits and nuts
You trying hard aren' you. Why would ultra smart liberals move to South Carolina for? And most are immigrants and have an accent. Just to be harrassed by your kind?
We feed your more than just fruits and nuts sweetheart.

Dull....

You trying hard aren' you. Why would ultra smart liberals move to South Carolina for? And most are immigrants and have an accent. Just to be harrassed by your kind?

You don't feed me nothing hun .

You don't feed me nothing hun .
there are 66 food crops in which we lead the nation, including growing virtually all of the almonds, artichokes, dates, figs, raisins, kiwifruit, olives, clingstone peaches, pistachios, prunes, pomegranates, sweet rice and walnuts :).

I hate the liberals in California. Wish they would go away. Succede, whatever. However my business is selling antique car parts and California is over 50% of our business and we are in Florida. Makes me worry.

Forum List

Back