🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump delegates scratched from ballots at Colorado Convention

They need only look in the mirror." That about sums it up. But candidates, elites and operatives in the GOP has been courting the far right wing of their party for decades, and they are finally getting a now richly deserved payback for their cynical and hypocritical posturing.

I saw this earlier today...saw the ballots. Unreal. The GOP REALLY thinks we are stupid.

Ted Cruz's SELF SERVING effort Helping to Destroy The GOPe by BYPASSING the VOTER to TAKE DELEGATES.
This fellow in the video was a Republican Party State Delegate in Colorado. He was removed from his position because he voted for TRUMP. Not having a Primary, No Caucus, NO PUBLIC VOTE and CRUZ gets All THE DELEGATES. That is Disenfranchising the voters . . . and you don't think their will be a price to pay!

Ted Cruz's SELF SERVING effort Helping to Destroy The GOPe by BYPASSING the VOTER to TAKE DELEGATES.
This fellow in the video was a Republican Party State Delegate in Colorado. He was removed from his position because he voted for TRUMP. Not having a Primary, No Caucus, NO PUBLIC VOTE and CRUZ gets All THE DELEGATES. That is Disenfranchising the voters . . . and you don't think their will be a price to pay!

Hope you are right!

I saw this earlier today...saw the ballots. Unreal. The GOP REALLY thinks we are stupid.

And this time, they are right.

You're stupid?? Not sure what you mean there.

OK Lets back up a step, and I'll walk you through it. You said "The GOP REALLY thinks we are stupid" -----------correct? Why do you think they think you are stupid?

LMAO I got it, along with you dig. Want me to explain??

Forum List

Back