Trump demands cut in Tik Tock deal

FAKE NEWS...
A video of him actually saying it is below.

This is getting scary. You Trumpsters literally won't believe anything unless it comes from your world.

I don't know how a country is supposed to function like this. Is that what you want, our destruction?

Oh you pathetic little ASS CLOWN. You pricks are trying to make it sound like TRUMP HIMSELF wants a cut, and NOTHING could be further from the TRUTH, which we should NEVER expect to get from CNN!!

China owes America a SHIT LOAD of money because of this virus it unleashed on the WORLD, and the decades old trade imbalance, and all the intellectual property it's stolen from us for decades, so our GREAT president wants the UNITED STATES to get a little cash from TikTok, and you CHINA ASS KISSING LEFTISTS ARE HAVING A MELT DOWN?

You SERIOUSLY need to UNFUCK YOUR HEAD, boy, you are OUT THERE in fucking BALLS TO WALL HEAD FUCKED LAND.

Sheeeeeezuz... get a fucking life.

:laugh:

Yep, you sure are... a real barrel of laughs.

Yes. He really thinks he can just make demands like this.

Cue the excuse makers.

He's what the Trumpsters have wanted all along: An authoritarian nationalist strongman.

Turns out, all that "small government", "conservative values" crap has been pure bullshit.

It makes me angry that these Cult45 assholes call themselves 'conservative'. Such a crock of shit.

Cue the excuse makers.

He's what the Trumpsters have wanted all along: An authoritarian nationalist strongman.

Turns out, all that "small government", "conservative values" crap has been pure bullshit.

It makes me angry that these Cult45 assholes call themselves 'conservative'. Such a crock of shit.
They're Trumpsters. All that conservative talk was a game. Pretty amazing.

FAKE NEWS...

This is getting scary. You Trumpsters literally won't believe anything unless it comes from your world.

I don't know how a country is supposed to function like this. Is that what you want, our destruction?

Oh you pathetic little ASS CLOWN. You pricks are trying to make it sound like TRUMP HIMSELF wants a cut, and NOTHING could be further from the TRUTH, which we should NEVER expect to get from CNN!!

I'm not saying that at all. I have full (well, some) confidence that the money will go to the US treasury. That's not the point. The point is that he thinks government, any government, can just make demands like this. China is utterly full of shit on most things - but they're right in referring to that kind of policy as "rogue".

Bull shit. Once again, you DEMOCRATS are siding with CHINA.

WHAT... A... SHOCKER... :eusa_hand:

Dumbass. I'm not siding with China just because I think they're right in calling Trump "rogue". Just like I'm not siding with Hillary because I think she was right about calling Trumpsters "deplorables". But that kind of distinction might be too subtle for you. Sorry.

FAKE NEWS...

"This is getting scary"
Thank god the dem cultists line up to hear what fox, breitbardt and gateway pundit have to say each morning.
You fucking derp.

Faux has at least a tenuous connection with reality. Breightbart and gateway pundit just make shit up and feed it to you.

I did actually hear him say that.
I accept that he said that.
I figure that there is a reason that he said that.
At the time that he said that, I didn't know what the justification was.
Still not clear to me.
Hopefully with a little research, it will become clearer to me.

I will let you all know.
Be patient.

Orange is your guy, so I have no doubt you'll come up with some deflection to absolve him of any wrongdoing. We're all waiting on pins and needles. :rolleyes:

Cue the excuse makers.

I already knew this 4 years ago. Changing the meaning of the word still annoys me.

Cue the excuse makers.

/----/ Wouldn't that be a form of a Corporate Tax that you libtards screech about?
I made a devil's advocate argument that it could be framed as a tariff, but it seems nobody wants to address that point.

Cue the excuse makers.

/----/ Wouldn't that be a form of a Corporate Tax that you libtards screech about?
I made a devil's advocate argument that it could be framed as a tariff, but it seems nobody wants to address that point.
It could also be framed as "spoils" or "ransom".

Cue the excuse makers.

Because devil's advocate arguments do fuck all. Why not call it what it is, a commission?

Cue the excuse makers.

Because devil's advocate arguments do fuck all. Why not call it what it is, a commission?
or a finder's fee.

holy flonz- they actually call it that. LOL. tony soprano approves.

I already knew this 4 years ago. Changing the meaning of the word still annoys me.
I have to admit, the big picture really didn't hit me until a few months ago. Once I realized what they were really after -- an authoritarian nationalist strongman -- it all fell into place. Now their complete abandonment of everything else makes sense.

Cue the excuse makers.

or a finder's fee.

Same difference.

Cue the excuse makers.

I did also mention that in the context of this era of Orwellian bastardization of the language, which liberoidal assclowns like you wholeheartedly approve of when your team does it.

You are free to now go fuck yourself, dickweed.

I have to admit, the big picture really didn't hit me until a few months ago. Once I realized what they were really after -- an authoritarian nationalist strongman -- it all fell into place. Now their complete abandonment of everything else makes sense.

Can't blame you. But I have been railing after this populist Orange Virus conman since he ran his failed campaign in 2001. I never trust anything he's ever uttered from both sides of his maw. I've been proven correct about pretty much everything since he successfully duped this country.

Last edited:

Cue the excuse makers.

It could also be framed as "spoils" or "ransom".
Indeed....But there's no such way that anyone could try to cynically shoehorn that around a legit function of the executeve, like you could a tariff.

Like I said...Just spitballing, not approving.

Forum List

Back