Trump desire to suspend the Constitution is not a deal breaker to Republicans

"Looks like" is not the same as how it functions. You want to ban a firearm for cosmetics. Your opinion is worthless to anyone with more than half a brain cell and those who think for themselves.
No, it is your gun loving opinion which is worthless because it is way too subjective.

You will not allow any guns to be restricted to civilians because you would love to have any and all your eyes get attracted to.

Sorry. Lives are more important then your gun addiction. And that is how it should have continued to be in 2004.

Maybe now Biden can get some gun control laws to pass. I am hoping for it.

No, it is your gun loving opinion which is worthless because it is way too subjective.

You will not allow any guns to be restricted to civilians because you would love to have any and all your eyes get attracted to.

Sorry. Lives are more important then your gun addiction. And that is how it should have continued to be in 2004.

My opinion is based on decades of firearm ownership and military service. I believe in the Constitution and my right to own firearms that shall not be infringed. Your anti-Constitutional, misinformed opinion is noted and promptly ignored.

There was no cheating in 2016. But follow the conspiracies all the way to the Abbys . Many continue to choose to do so, why not you?

She lost fairly and conceded as all who lose must do.

Trump has not conceded once in public, only amongst his aides, since November 2020.
there was plenty of dem cheating in 2016, just not enough to put the evil bitch hillary in the whitehouse. That is why she is still claiming that she won, because she was "supposed to win" "it was my turn". But the Trump train was just too long for the lying dems to overcome. Could happen again in 24, we shall see.

are you completely ignorant. can civilians buy a tank, a ground to air missile? a bazooka? a grenade launcher? Lots of miliary weapons cannot be bought by civilians.

there was plenty of dem cheating in 2016, just not enough to put the evil bitch hillary in the whitehouse. That is why she is still claiming that she won, because she was "supposed to win" "it was my turn". But the Trump train was just too long for the lying dems to overcome. Could happen again in 24, we shall see.
Allegations are not facts.
And there was no allegation of cheating by Clinton back in 2016. You are BS ing all of that, now, for effect.

Show the facts. Can't find them? Right !!!!

Allegations are not facts.
And there was no allegation of cheating by Clinton back in 2016. You are BS ing all of that, now, for effect.

Show the facts. Can't find them? Right !!!!

are you completely ignorant. can civilians buy a tank, a ground to air missile? a bazooka? a grenade launcher? Lots of miliary weapons cannot be bought by civilians.
We are not talking about those. We are talking about the AR-15. Keep up with the conversation.

Show us where her Campaign and lawyers went to court about 60 times and to the Supreme Court.

Being suspicious that something was not right is allowed.
And it was not because of later proven Russian interference which was later proven by a bipartisan committee.

In other words, Hilary Clinton was CORRECT in her suspicion . It was later proven correct.

What is your problem with any of that?

Show us where her Campaign and lawyers went to court about 60 times and to the Supreme Court.

Being suspicious that something was not right is allowed.
And it was not because of later proven Russian interference which was later proven by a bipartisan committee.

In other words, Hilary Clinton was CORRECT in her suspicion . It was later proven correct.

What is your problem with any of that?
my problem????????????????? she lied, the dems lied, the media lied. There was no Russian collusion in 2916, that has been conclusively proven. Now, lets discuss the proven vote fraud in 2020, ok? Senile ole Joe boy did not win 81 million votes. But not one clear case of evidence was ever presented in any court and dispositioned by a jury, not one! and why, because liberal judges falsely refused to allow the cases to be presented using bullshit claims like "lack of standing" and " insufficient evidence" even though they never saw the evidence.

our country is being destroyed by the far left and morons like you seem happy about it. But you forget, your freedoms are being taken away too, not just mine.

my problem????????????????? she lied, the dems lied, the media lied. There was no Russian collusion in 2916, that has been conclusively proven. Now, lets discuss the proven vote fraud in 2020, ok? Senile ole Joe boy did not win 81 million votes. But not one clear case of evidence was ever presented in any court and dispositioned by a jury, not one! and why, because liberal judges falsely refused to allow the cases to be presented using bullshit claims like "lack of standing" and " insufficient evidence" even though they never saw the evidence.

our country is being destroyed by the far left and morons like you seem happy about it. But you forget, your freedoms are being taken away too, not just mine.

You idiot, no proof has ever been shown outside of a courtroom either. Why? Because there was no widespread fraud.

I know this is hard for you to believe Fetterman....errr...I mean "Faun" - but some of us have lives outside this message board and cannot always instantly reply to your inane bleating in perhaps as timely a fashion as you would prefer.

DT was clearly talking about the circumstances conditional upon not having free and fair elections.

I am sorry that your lack of gray matter obfuscates the truth.

Now turn MSNBC on and go back to sleep ;)

I know this is hard for you to believe Fetterman....errr...I mean "Faun" - but some of us have lives outside this message board and cannot always instantly reply to your inane bleating in perhaps as timely a fashion as you would prefer.

DT was clearly talking about the circumstances conditional upon not having free and fair elections.

I am sorry that your lack of gray matter obfuscates the truth.

Now turn MSNBC on and go back to sleep ;)

Great, show where the Constitution allows for a constitutionally certified sitting president to be thrown out of office OR where it says the remedy is to redo a presidential election...

So, Mitch McConnel, Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham, Jim Jordan, MT Green, Kevin McCarthy and others have not, what.....dared???? to say a word about it to any news outlet, radio, television or social media?

What exactly would they be waiting for? What has kept them for 2 years from saying it even amongst themselves, or start a committee to investigate it?
They have nothing to do with the case. what happened over the last two years does not mean shit either. It concerns one vote and the violation of their oath office, period.

Forum List

Back