Trump destroyed our most important alliance

Your inane rants don't really interest me

I"ve already pissed all over your world view.

"the eu is important blah blah blah"

It's not a fucking country dipshit. God damn

We don't negotiate with monetary unions over anything that matters

Just next time you hear about "the deep state" know it exists. And it's not qanon unless a term like "white hats" is used. Then you know it's qanon.

Anything else is just the nomeclature for our diplomatic and security state bureaucrats.

Settle down.. You're VERY young.

Settle down.. You're VERY young.

You're a peasant. I put you in your place too.

I'm not young you're old. And ignorant, clearly

So sit down. Just because you're right on one issue. Zionism. Doesn't make you an expert on shit

Clearly none of you fucking idiots could even name a geopolitical strategy you get behind.

I'm a structural realist, you?

The fuck gives you the courage? ignorant fucking twat. Even the left wing blob has accepted my view on this. There is no alternative beyond hippy delusions.

Have you lived in europe? Have you ever fucking taken an interest doing your duty as a citizen and informing yourself you ignorant ****? Fucking stupid cock sucker

Your inane rants don't really interest me
I'm not ranting.
I"ve already pissed all over your world view.

You haven't
"the eu is important blah blah blah"

Yes, financially and militarily and I've provided examples of both. You haven't done much except...oh yeah, rant.
It's not a fucking country dipshit. God damn

Nobody said it was, I have no idea why you keep repeating this irrelevant strawman.
We don't negotiate with monetary unions over anything that matters

Trade doesn't matter? That's a new one.

I'm not ranting.

You haven't

Yes, financially and militarily and I've provided examples of both. You haven't done much except...oh yeah, rant.

Nobody said it was, I have no idea why you keep repeating this irrelevant strawman.

Trade doesn't matter? That's a new one.

No you didn't, you posted delusions you're ignorant about.

They can't project power past africa you fucking retard

lol

Totally useless in the coming conflict with China

ALl that matters is they don't unify. And again we can just remove our troops and watch it burn. Only way we have to intervene is some one starts winning.

If you have alternative theories, you can define them. I'm a structural realist. What are you? I know you have no idea but I'm just asking to prove the point.

Just pissing in the wind with no idea waht you're talking about, eh?

You're a peasant. I put you in your place too.

I'm not young you're old. And ignorant, clearly

So sit down. Just because you're right on one issue. Zionism. Doesn't make you an expert on shit

Clearly none of you fucking idiots could even name a geopolitical strategy you get behind.

I'm a structural realist, you?

The fuck gives you the courage? ignorant fucking twat. Even the left wing blob has accepted my view on this. There is no alternative beyond hippy delusions.

Have you lived in europe? Have you ever fucking taken an interest doing your duty as a citizen and informing yourself you ignorant ****? Fucking stupid cock sucker

"Geopolitical strategies"? Yours?

"Geopolitical strategies"? Yours?

Structural realism dipshit

I already told you

YOu don't even recognize the term...

Mearsheimer and Walt....? Walt got a lot of play in the media during the Obama years

So why do you attack Trump for exactly the same policy?

Because it hasn't occurred to him both the left and right of the "deep state" have agreed on this issue

It's too obvious now, it was obvious 20 years ago

He thinks he's choosing the side his team is on but he doesn't realize everyone is unified in washington, lol

It's not 1995

And yet Joe Biden has done more for the American people in his first 10 months in office, than the criminal you elected has done in his entire lifetime. Who implemented the Obama recovery plan which pulled the country back from the brink of economic collapse and set in motion the strongest recovery the nation has ever seen.

You denigrate, Joe Biden a man who has served his nation with great distinction for more than 40 years, and who Lindsay Graham once called "the most honest man in Washington". Why? What is it that Joe Biden has done that makes you hate him so much?

Biden has never been charged or sued for any crimes, or in fact, has never been named in a lawsuit. Neither he, nor any of his corporate or charitable entities have been charged with crimes, shut down for illegal activities, or investigated for fiscal malfeasance.

You raise up a criminal conman who was being sued in a class action lawsuit for over $100 million dollars, when you elected him. Whose only fiscally successful ventures involve him setting up a company, selling off all of his interest, and then draining all of the fiscal assets for himself, until the company is bankrupted. American banks have refused to lend him money since his 4th bankruptcy.

So don't tell me that Joe Biden is some stupid clown who's never been right about anything. The person you describe sounds a lot more like Donald Trump, who has spent his life grifting and stealing from others, and putting on a big show of being a rich, successful businessman. Donald Trump is the greatest conman the world has ever seen. I'll give him that. But no one who has ever done business with him or put him in charge of their businesses has profited from having done so.

Trump left the nation in ruins. Mismanaged the pandemic, crashed the economy, divided the nation by race like no one in history, and put more than 8 million people into povery. It will take generations to undo the damage he has done, and the nation is still at risk from toxic fascist followers.
What has Biden done for the average American, raise prices by 50%? Lower wages by 5%? Open the floodgates to illegal immigration?

And yet Joe Biden has done more for the American people in his first 10 months in office, than the criminal you elected has done in his entire lifetime. Who implemented the Obama recovery plan which pulled the country back from the brink of economic collapse and set in motion the strongest recovery the nation has ever seen.

You denigrate, Joe Biden a man who has served his nation with great distinction for more than 40 years, and who Lindsay Graham once called "the most honest man in Washington". Why? What is it that Joe Biden has done that makes you hate him so much?

Biden has never been charged or sued for any crimes, or in fact, has never been named in a lawsuit. Neither he, nor any of his corporate or charitable entities have been charged with crimes, shut down for illegal activities, or investigated for fiscal malfeasance.

You raise up a criminal conman who was being sued in a class action lawsuit for over $100 million dollars, when you elected him. Whose only fiscally successful ventures involve him setting up a company, selling off all of his interest, and then draining all of the fiscal assets for himself, until the company is bankrupted. American banks have refused to lend him money since his 4th bankruptcy.

So don't tell me that Joe Biden is some stupid clown who's never been right about anything. The person you describe sounds a lot more like Donald Trump, who has spent his life grifting and stealing from others, and putting on a big show of being a rich, successful businessman. Donald Trump is the greatest conman the world has ever seen. I'll give him that. But no one who has ever done business with him or put him in charge of their businesses has profited from having done so.

Trump left the nation in ruins. Mismanaged the pandemic, crashed the economy, divided the nation by race like no one in history, and put more than 8 million people into povery. It will take generations to undo the damage he has done, and the nation is still at risk from toxic fascist followers.
What a crock, Dragonlady! Compared to the idiot we have in office right now Donald Trump was the best President EVER! He had the border under control (Joe's created a humanitarian crisis there!). He gave us the lowest unemployment numbers on record (Joe's given us record numbers of people LEAVING the job force!) He gave us record cheap prices on gas and natural gas...making us energy independent for the first time in a long long time (Joe's given us gas that costs twice as much as a year ago and we're back to begging OPEC and Russia to produce more oil to 'save' us!). He gave us peace accords between Middle Eastern nations that no other President did (Joe gave the Taliban billions of dollars worth of weapons and hundreds of hostages to use against us!) We sure as hell didn't have the supply chain crisis that we have now! I've never seen anything close to this fiasco and Joe's response is to tell us not to worry. That it will all be OK if we give him a few more Trillion dollars in borrowed money to spend on a far left "wish list"! Well it won't be OK! Pumping Trillions more into the economy when we're already seeing the worst inflation in 30 years is INSANE! A first year Economics student knows that will cause even more inflation but Joe Biden either doesn't care...or he's too stupid to know basic Economics!

Structural realism dipshit

I already told you

YOu don't even recognize the term...

Mearsheimer and Walt....? Walt got a lot of play in the media during the Obama years

Structural realism, or neorealism, is a theory of international relations that says power is the most important factor in international relations. First outlined by Kenneth Waltz in his 1979 book Theory of International Politics, structural realism is subdivided into two factions: offensive realism and defensive realism.

I know... and Yes, I have lived in Europe.

Last edited:
No you didn't, you posted delusions you're ignorant about.

I haven't posted a single 'delusion'. This is you not debating well.
They can't project power past africa you fucking retard

Our power in Europe is derived through them. Just like our power in Asia is derived through our Asian allies. They also have many of those same allies. South Korea, Japan, Australia. We are an intertwined network of allies who together keep countries like Russia and China at bay. I can't think of a single advantage to relinquishing our ties with Europe. There's just no reason to do so.
lol

Totally useless in the coming conflict with China

Money is useless in facing a country with a larger economy than ours? That's new too.
ALl that matters is they don't unify. And again we can just remove our troops and watch it burn. Only way we have to intervene is some one starts winning.

They did unify, that's a thing now. Do you think China would like to have our relationship with the EU? If they did we would become very small, very quickly.
If you have alternative theories, you can define them. I'm a structural realist. What are you? I know you have no idea but I'm just asking to prove the point.

Offensive or Defensive?
Just pissing in the wind with no idea waht you're talking about, eh?

Sure, you want to abandon our allies because you perceive them as weak however time and time again you've been shown differently.

NATO kept the Soviet Union in check for over 40 years
It now provides political stability to one of the most critical regions on earth
We could save a whole bunch of cash by leaving NATO. We're on the other side of the planet from them. Trump was right.

Forum List

Back