Trump did not "avoid" taxes - he followed the law and took a loss

No way to tell- since Trump hasn't revealed anything that would show us his net worth. Or of course his tax returns.

But if i had inherited 200 million dollars like Trump did- I probably would be wealthier than I am now.
he told you where to go to see his net worth! you lie.

Prove it.

Oh wait- you are a Trumpster- you lie about everything.
here from the transcripts of the debate:

"TRUMP: I don't mind releasing -- I'm under a routine audit. And it'll be released. And -- as soon as the audit's finished, it will be released.

But you will learn more about Donald Trump by going down to the federal elections, where I filed a 104-page essentially financial statement of sorts, the forms that they have. It shows income -- in fact, the income -- I just looked today -- the income is filed at $694 million for this past year, $694 million. If you would have told me I was going to make that 15 or 20 years ago, I would have been very surprised."

Where is the proof of his net worth?

Remember when you pissed and moaned and lied this:

You just showed me where Donald Trump says he declared his net income this year- not net worth.

You are a good Trumpster!
his net worth is in his financial disclosure. go look it up where he guided you.

His lawyer said he couldn't while under audit. tell the IRS to stop the audit.

I doubt he is under audit. Probably anther Lie.

No way to tell- since Trump hasn't revealed anything that would show us his net worth. Or of course his tax returns.

But if i had inherited 200 million dollars like Trump did- I probably would be wealthier than I am now.

Prove it.

"TRUMP: I don't mind releasing -- I'm under a routine audit. And it'll be released. And -- as soon as the audit's finished, it will be released.

But you will learn more about Donald Trump by going down to the federal elections, where I filed a 104-page essentially financial statement of sorts, the forms that they have. It shows income -- in fact, the income -- I just looked today -- the income is filed at $694 million for this past year, $694 million. If you would have told me I was going to make that 15 or 20 years ago, I would have been very surprised."

You just showed me where Donald Trump says he declared his net income this year- not net worth.

his net worth is in his financial disclosure. go look it up where he guided you.

Is 1995 under audit? 96? 97? ...

Donald Trump lost $1,000,000,000. Doesn't need much economics to understand that.

I know big numbers are hard to comprehend when all your monthly government check reads is $5k, but taking a billion dollar loss isn't that big of a deal when you are dealing with about 20 billion in total property values minus 15 billion in debt.

where do you get 20 billion in total property values.
You have to be a certifiable MORON not to know. He has a TAX LOSS CARRY FORWARD which allows him to not pay taxes until the loss is gone ---- DUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hillary's wealth is all about SELLING OUT policy and taxpayer money for kick backs. Hillary never created one job, never added anything positive in her life. Her business career was 100% fraud - Whitewater, Castle Grande, and Madison S&L....

Trump lost of 1 Billion a year is why he is a "loser".

What that means is he lost more in 1 year than your miserable like would be worth in a million years.

I am not going to live 1 million years, but yes losing 1 billion in 95 with the booming economy means he is a bad businessman, and a BIG Loser. Not someone to run the government, he is a Quack.

Yet he's still worth in 70 years what you couldn't be worth in 70 lifetimes.

He certainty lives better than me, but where is Madoff now? Why not show us his tax returns?

He's already said when he'd show them. What about that do you not understand?

The spin on this is just breathtaking.

If you lose money.... drumroll.... you do not owe taxes... instead you get a WRITE-OFF on future earnings...

Perfectly legal and in no need of "fixing."

Yep- Trump managed to lose almost almost 1,000,000,000 dollars.

Did he take write offs on future earnings?

We don't know- because Trump doesn't want Americans to see his tax returns.

We know how much Clinton paid, and how much she deducted because her taxes are transparent.

Tricky Trump doesn't want us to see his tax returns- Tricky Trump less Transparent than Tricky Dick.

Trump wants us to buy a pig in the poke.
who cares? I know I don't. His fking world is sooooo much different than mine with his businesses and shit, no would know how to read them. why so many audits if it was so simple?

Clearly you don't care.

Millions of Americans do.

Why is Donald Trump the only Presidential candidate in decades to be afraid to show voters his taxes?

Even Tricky Dick showed Americans his tax returns.

Tricky Trump doesn't want us to see his tax returns- Tricky Trump less Transparent than Tricky Dick.

Trump wants us to buy a pig in the poke.[
more millions of americans want to see the 33k emails that were deleted. post them up.

Prove it.

If it's a lie, prove it. Provide supporting evidence to support your doubt.

Prove it.

Is 1995 under audit? 96? 97? ...
maybe he doesn't have em. huh you say? nope only the last seven you need to keep.

Prove it.

well the IRS already said he was so too bad for a you!!

I could do this all day, but you are now repeating things over and over, and you've gotten nowhere. just accept the thing you can't control and wait with the rest of us? why are you so whiny anyway?

Prove it.

I could do this all day, but you are now repeating things over and over, and you've gotten nowhere. just accept the thing you can't control and wait with the rest of us? why are you so whiny anyway?

I have no respect for someone who does not pay taxes if they make money. Most of use pay taxes. He is a loafer, lives off the backs of others and on borrowed money. He is a Loser.

I have no respect for someone who does not pay taxes if they make money. Most of use pay taxes. He is a loafer, lives off the backs of others and on borrowed money. He is a Loser.
well clinton didn't pay on 700k, that's seven years of my money. why aren't you upset with her?

Nice to see you're still whining.

Prove it.

Oh…he told you his lawyer is preventing him from releasing his tax returns. Okay, try to follow the logic.

Who is auditing him? The IRS
Who did he file the return with? The IRS
So making the return public would, in what way, reveal something to the IRS that it doesn’t already have???

Those are the facts, now back to the spin.

He has paid plenty of taxes...

And when he loses money, he doesn't just like all of us. Do you think you should pay taxes when your stocks go down? Doubt it...

If you lose money.... drumroll.... you do not owe taxes... instead you get a WRITE-OFF on future earnings...

Actually, he did avoid paying taxes. Which, is perfectly LEGAL. It's tax evasion, that is illegal.

Do you find it to be perfectly presidential…to contribute the bare minimum?

Hillary used the same tax laws to lower her tax bill that Trump used. The rest of her friends just cheated:.

Of course the difference is twofold:
  1. Hillary Clinton actually paid income tax- and Trump didn't- in 1995
  2. Hillary Clinton has actually released his tax returns- and Donald Trump is hiding his- so we don't know what Trump has done since 1995.

Hillary and Trump used the same tax code. So you don't take deductions? You don't play by the rules? They both paid as little as possible. I'll bet you do too.

So, wouldn’t that make Hillary’s use of the tax code “brilliant” too?

Actually, he did avoid paying taxes. Which, is perfectly LEGAL. It's tax evasion, that is illegal.

what does that mean?

Hillary used the same tax laws to lower her tax bill that Trump used. The rest of her friends just cheated:.

2. Hillary Clinton has actually released his tax returns- and Donald Trump is hiding his- so we don't know what Trump has done since 1995.

Hillary and Trump used the same tax code. So you don't take deductions? You don't play by the rules? They both paid as little as possible. I'll bet you do too.

sure if she declared it all. did she? where's her foundation returns?

what does that mean?

what is it you're confused with?

sure if she declared it all. did she? where's her foundation returns?

So just as brilliant and didn't lose a billion dollars. Thanks for confirming she is not only better on policy but better on taxes

"I know people that are making a tremendous amount of money and paying virtually no tax and I think it’s unfair."

- Donald J. Trump, CNN GOP debate

"I know people..."

He forgot to mention he was talking about himself.

Donald Trump used the unlevel playing field to his advantage. He zeroed out his taxes using tricks the wealthy paid Congress to put in the tax code, and all you middle class taxpayers have to make up the difference.

Suckers!

Forum List

Back