Trump did not "avoid" taxes - he followed the law and took a loss

In real estate, you take gains and losses, mainly gains in up markets, losses in down markets.

In the end, your net worth is how you did. Trump didn't get every investment right, but he got a majority, and did darn well.

Since we haven't seen his tax returns- you are basing that on Donald Trump's 'word'.

Donald Trump inherited a fortune and still has a fortune- quite the accomplishment.

What's your net worth compared to Trump?

No way to tell- since Trump hasn't revealed anything that would show us his net worth. Or of course his tax returns.

But if i had inherited 200 million dollars like Trump did- I probably would be wealthier than I am now.
ahhhh but you're not. you're tied to your little libturd trolling job.

Nope- I didn't have the good fortune to be born to a multi-millionaire, or to have my daddy hire me as President of the company that was refusing to rent to blacks and Puerto Ricans, or arrange multi-million dollar loans from his business partners to me, or leave me hundreds of millions of dollars when he died.

I am just not that lucky.

Yet you claim that if you had you would have turned it into more.

In real estate, you take gains and losses, mainly gains in up markets, losses in down markets.

In the end, your net worth is how you did. Trump didn't get every investment right, but he got a majority, and did darn well.

Since we haven't seen his tax returns- you are basing that on Donald Trump's 'word'.

Donald Trump inherited a fortune and still has a fortune- quite the accomplishment.

No way to tell- since Trump hasn't revealed anything that would show us his net worth. Or of course his tax returns.

But if i had inherited 200 million dollars like Trump did- I probably would be wealthier than I am now.
he told you where to go to see his net worth! you lie.

Prove it.

Oh wait- you are a Trumpster- you lie about everything.
here from the transcripts of the debate:

"TRUMP: I don't mind releasing -- I'm under a routine audit. And it'll be released. And -- as soon as the audit's finished, it will be released.

But you will learn more about Donald Trump by going down to the federal elections, where I filed a 104-page essentially financial statement of sorts, the forms that they have. It shows income -- in fact, the income -- I just looked today -- the income is filed at $694 million for this past year, $694 million. If you would have told me I was going to make that 15 or 20 years ago, I would have been very surprised."

ahhhh but you're not. you're tied to your little libturd trolling job.

Nope- I didn't have the good fortune to be born to a multi-millionaire, or to have my daddy hire me as President of the company that was refusing to rent to blacks and Puerto Ricans, or arrange multi-million dollar loans from his business partners to me, or leave me hundreds of millions of dollars when he died.

I am just not that lucky.
just a hypocritic whiner.

The spin on this is just breathtaking.

If you lose money.... drumroll.... you do not owe taxes... instead you get a WRITE-OFF on future earnings...

Perfectly legal and in no need of "fixing."

Fair enough. He lost such a colossal amount of money that avoiding taxes was easy.

We get it.

what two subjects, do you think that almost 20 trillion is chump change or not? I'm just asking you a question about the country's debt, not trumps tax returns.

I am glad you clarified that.

Feel free to start a thread on that topic.
so you consider approximately 20 trillion as chump change. and bitch about one billion. wow, you are a looney tune.

So you lie about what I say- and want to change the subject?

You are a Trump voter.
would you like me to present your post you complained about one billion dollars? I'm ok with that if it makes you get back on track here.

You mean where I pointed out that the candidate for President lost $1 billion dollars?

I am glad to point out Trump's loss of $1,000,000,000 again if it makes you feel better.
is it more than the almost 20 trillion? hmmmm why do you care so much about a billion and not 20 trillion? you are an odd bird for sure. liar and hypocrite, but that just makes you a libturd.

If you lose money.... drumroll.... you do not owe taxes... instead you get a WRITE-OFF on future earnings...

Fair enough. He lost such a colossal amount of money that avoiding taxes was easy.

We get it.
well if you lose money, you get to write it off, so says the tax laws. you don't like it change the tax laws.

We get it.
well if you lose money, you get to write it off, so says the tax laws. you don't like it change the tax laws.

You get to write it off, you don't get to qualify as a genius.

I am glad you clarified that.

Feel free to start a thread on that topic.
so you consider approximately 20 trillion as chump change. and bitch about one billion. wow, you are a looney tune.

You are a Trump voter.
would you like me to present your post you complained about one billion dollars? I'm ok with that if it makes you get back on track here.

You mean where I pointed out that the candidate for President lost $1 billion dollars?

I am glad to point out Trump's loss of $1,000,000,000 again if it makes you feel better.
is it more than the almost 20 trillion? hmmmm why do you care so much about a billion and not 20 trillion? you are an odd bird for sure. liar and hypocrite, but that just makes you a libturd.

If Trump loses 20 trillion let me know.

Meanwhile- Trump is the candidate who
a) Lost $1,000,000,000 and
b) Doesn't want voters to see his tax returns.

We get it.

You get to write it off, you don't get to qualify as a genius.
why not, is it against the law to qualify as a genius?

Donald Trump lost $1,000,000,000. Doesn't need much economics to understand that.

I know big numbers are hard to comprehend when all your monthly government check reads is $5k, but taking a billion dollar loss isn't that big of a deal when you are dealing with about 20 billion in total property values minus 15 billion in debt.

where do you get 20 billion in total property values.
Did he take write offs on future earnings?

We don't know- because Trump doesn't want Americans to see his tax returns.

You have to be a certifiable MORON not to know. He has a TAX LOSS CARRY FORWARD which allows him to not pay taxes until the loss is gone ---- DUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hillary's wealth is all about SELLING OUT policy and taxpayer money for kick backs. Hillary never created one job, never added anything positive in her life. Her business career was 100% fraud - Whitewater, Castle Grande, and Madison S&L....

Trump lost of 1 Billion a year is why he is a "loser".

What that means is he lost more in 1 year than your miserable like would be worth in a million years.

I am not going to live 1 million years, but yes losing 1 billion in 95 with the booming economy means he is a bad businessman, and a BIG Loser. Not someone to run the government, he is a Quack.

You are a Trump voter.

and hitlery lost close to 6 trillion while secretary of state, a part of that almost 20 trillion you don't care about. Not her money. his was his money.

Donald Trump lost $1,000,000,000. Doesn't need much economics to understand that.

I know big numbers are hard to comprehend when all your monthly government check reads is $5k, but taking a billion dollar loss isn't that big of a deal when you are dealing with about 20 billion in total property values minus 15 billion in debt.

You have to be a certifiable MORON not to know. He has a TAX LOSS CARRY FORWARD which allows him to not pay taxes until the loss is gone ---- DUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hillary's wealth is all about SELLING OUT policy and taxpayer money for kick backs. Hillary never created one job, never added anything positive in her life. Her business career was 100% fraud - Whitewater, Castle Grande, and Madison S&L....

What that means is he lost more in 1 year than your miserable like would be worth in a million years.

I am not going to live 1 million years, but yes losing 1 billion in 95 with the booming economy means he is a bad businessman, and a BIG Loser. Not someone to run the government, he is a Quack.
in your opinion, let's focus that temper tantrum just a bit.

Prove it.

"TRUMP: I don't mind releasing -- I'm under a routine audit. And it'll be released. And -- as soon as the audit's finished, it will be released.

But you will learn more about Donald Trump by going down to the federal elections, where I filed a 104-page essentially financial statement of sorts, the forms that they have. It shows income -- in fact, the income -- I just looked today -- the income is filed at $694 million for this past year, $694 million. If you would have told me I was going to make that 15 or 20 years ago, I would have been very surprised."

Where is the proof of his net worth?

Remember when you pissed and moaned and lied this:

You just showed me where Donald Trump says he declared his net income this year- not net worth.

You are a good Trumpster!

It's completely reprehensible what the idiotic media says indeed. Truth is not something in their list of things...

Yet he's still worth in 70 years what you couldn't be worth in 70 lifetimes.

You are a Trump voter.

and hitlery lost close to 6 trillion while secretary of state, a part of that almost 20 trillion you don't care about. Not her money. his was his money.

Prove it.

You just showed me where Donald Trump says he declared his net income this year- not net worth.

his net worth is in his financial disclosure. go look it up where he guided you.

His lawyer said he couldn't while under audit. tell the IRS to stop the audit.

Prove it.

Hypocrite. You discount what Trump claims he worth because you say it's based on his word yet you believe Obama when he SAYS, without proof, what he did in college. I guess the black guy's word is good enough but the white guy isn't to be trusted.

Yet he's still worth in 70 years what you couldn't be worth in 70 lifetimes.

He certainty lives better than me, but where is Madoff now? Why not show us his tax returns?

Forum List

Back