Trump did not "avoid" taxes - he followed the law and took a loss

Donald Trump lost $1,000,000,000. Doesn't need much economics to understand that.

I know big numbers are hard to comprehend when all your monthly government check reads is $5k, but taking a billion dollar loss isn't that big of a deal when you are dealing with about 20 billion in total property values minus 15 billion in debt.

Well i am impressed that you think a billion dollars is no big deal.

But to a middle class, wage earning American like myself- $1,000,000,000 is a big deal.

Trump managed to have business losses of 1 billion dollars.

Not a huge surprise- look at all the business's he drove into the ground.

Who knows what else he is hiding from voters in his tax returns?
do you care about the near 20 trillion in debt or is that just chump change to you also?

The spin on this is just breathtaking.

If you lose money.... drumroll.... you do not owe taxes... instead you get a WRITE-OFF on future earnings...

Perfectly legal and in no need of "fixing."

Yep- Trump managed to lose almost almost 1,000,000,000 dollars.

Did he take write offs on future earnings?

We don't know- because Trump doesn't want Americans to see his tax returns.

We know how much Clinton paid, and how much she deducted because her taxes are transparent.

Tricky Trump doesn't want us to see his tax returns- Tricky Trump less Transparent than Tricky Dick.

Trump wants us to buy a pig in the poke.
who cares? I know I don't. His fking world is sooooo much different than mine with his businesses and shit, no would know how to read them. why so many audits if it was so simple?

Clearly you don't care.

Millions of Americans do.

Why is Donald Trump the only Presidential candidate in decades to be afraid to show voters his taxes?

Even Tricky Dick showed Americans his tax returns.

Tricky Trump doesn't want us to see his tax returns- Tricky Trump less Transparent than Tricky Dick.

Trump wants us to buy a pig in the poke.[
why do you need to see them?

I want to see what income he has had, and what losses he has had, how much in taxes he has paid, what charities he has contributed to, and whether he has income from the Russian State, or other foreign countries.

Donald Trump lost $1,000,000,000. Doesn't need much economics to understand that.

I know big numbers are hard to comprehend when all your monthly government check reads is $5k, but taking a billion dollar loss isn't that big of a deal when you are dealing with about 20 billion in total property values minus 15 billion in debt.

But to a middle class, wage earning American like myself- $1,000,000,000 is a big deal.

do you care about the near 20 trillion in debt or is that just chump change to you also?

Do you think Trump refusing to show his tax returns will lower our debt?

If you lose money.... drumroll.... you do not owe taxes... instead you get a WRITE-OFF on future earnings...

We know how much Clinton paid, and how much she deducted because her taxes are transparent.

who cares? I know I don't. His fking world is sooooo much different than mine with his businesses and shit, no would know how to read them. why so many audits if it was so simple?

Clearly you don't care.

Millions of Americans do.

Why is Donald Trump the only Presidential candidate in decades to be afraid to show voters his taxes?

Even Tricky Dick showed Americans his tax returns.

Trump wants us to buy a pig in the poke.[
why do you need to see them?

I want to see what income he has had, and what losses he has had, how much in taxes he has paid, what charities he has contributed to, and whether he has income from the Russian State, or other foreign countries.
why? what is it going to do for you?

I know him showing his tax returns won't. so?

Hillary used the same tax laws to lower her tax bill that Trump used. The rest of her friends just cheated:.

Of course the difference is twofold:
  1. Hillary Clinton actually paid income tax- and Trump didn't- in 1995
  2. Hillary Clinton has actually released his tax returns- and Donald Trump is hiding his- so we don't know what Trump has done since 1995.

Great- we agree that the two subjects are not related to each other.

Hillary used the same tax laws to lower her tax bill that Trump used. The rest of her friends just cheated:.

2. Hillary Clinton has actually released his tax returns- and Donald Trump is hiding his- so we don't know what Trump has done since 1995.
you have no idea what trump did or didn't pay. and it isn't any of your business.

Such is partisan politics.

Take a fact and twist & distort it until it is virtually unrecognizable, IF it advances your agenda.

Partisans have zero credibility.

what two subjects, do you think that almost 20 trillion is chump change or not? I'm just asking you a question about the country's debt, not trumps tax returns.

Hillary and Trump used the same tax code. So you don't take deductions? You don't play by the rules? They both paid as little as possible. I'll bet you do too.

Hillary and Trump used the same tax code. So you don't take deductions? You don't play by the rules? They both paid as little as possible. I'll bet you do too.

what two subjects, do you think that almost 20 trillion is chump change or not? I'm just asking you a question about the country's debt, not trumps tax returns.

I am glad you clarified that.

Feel free to start a thread on that topic.

you have no idea what trump did or didn't pay. and it isn't any of your business.

Of course we don't- Because Trump is hiding his tax returns from us.
  2. Hillary Clinton has actually released his tax returns- and Donald Trump is hiding his- so we don't know what Trump has done since 1995

Hillary just wants you to poke, that is, your nose somewhere and you're more than happy to oblige.

Forum List

Back