Trump did not "avoid" taxes - he followed the law and took a loss

In real estate, you take gains and losses, mainly gains in up markets, losses in down markets.

In the end, your net worth is how you did. Trump didn't get every investment right, but he got a majority, and did darn well.

Since we haven't seen his tax returns- you are basing that on Donald Trump's 'word'.

Donald Trump inherited a fortune and still has a fortune- quite the accomplishment.

What's your net worth compared to Trump?

Did he take write offs on future earnings?

We don't know- because Trump doesn't want Americans to see his tax returns.

You have to be a certifiable MORON not to know. He has a TAX LOSS CARRY FORWARD which allows him to not pay taxes until the loss is gone ---- DUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hillary's wealth is all about SELLING OUT policy and taxpayer money for kick backs. Hillary never created one job, never added anything positive in her life. Her business career was 100% fraud - Whitewater, Castle Grande, and Madison S&L....

Trump lost of 1 Billion a year is why he is a "loser".

What that means is he lost more in 1 year than your miserable like would be worth in a million years.

do you care about the near 20 trillion in debt or is that just chump change to you also?

Do you think Trump refusing to show his tax returns will lower our debt?
I know him showing his tax returns won't. so?

Great- we agree that the two subjects are not related to each other.
what two subjects, do you think that almost 20 trillion is chump change or not? I'm just asking you a question about the country's debt, not trumps tax returns.

I am glad you clarified that.

Feel free to start a thread on that topic.
so you consider approximately 20 trillion as chump change. and bitch about one billion. wow, you are a looney tune.

In real estate, you take gains and losses, mainly gains in up markets, losses in down markets.

In the end, your net worth is how you did. Trump didn't get every investment right, but he got a majority, and did darn well.

Since we haven't seen his tax returns- you are basing that on Donald Trump's 'word'.

Donald Trump inherited a fortune and still has a fortune- quite the accomplishment.

No way to tell- since Trump hasn't revealed anything that would show us his net worth. Or of course his tax returns.

But if i had inherited 200 million dollars like Trump did- I probably would be wealthier than I am now.

Hillary used the same tax laws to lower her tax bill that Trump used. The rest of her friends just cheated:.

Of course the difference is twofold:
  1. Hillary Clinton actually paid income tax- and Trump didn't- in 1995
  2. Hillary Clinton has actually released his tax returns- and Donald Trump is hiding his- so we don't know what Trump has done since 1995.
you have no idea what trump did or didn't pay. and it isn't any of your business.

Of course we don't- Because Trump is hiding his tax returns from us.
  2. Hillary Clinton has actually released his tax returns- and Donald Trump is hiding his- so we don't know what Trump has done since 1995
you have no fking idea what trump did, and it isn't any of your fking business.

Do you think Trump refusing to show his tax returns will lower our debt?

what two subjects, do you think that almost 20 trillion is chump change or not? I'm just asking you a question about the country's debt, not trumps tax returns.

so you consider approximately 20 trillion as chump change. and bitch about one billion. wow, you are a looney tune.

So you lie about what I say- and want to change the subject?

You are a Trump voter.

Hillary used the same tax laws to lower her tax bill that Trump used. The rest of her friends just cheated:.

Of course the difference is twofold:
  2. Hillary Clinton has actually released his tax returns- and Donald Trump is hiding his- so we don't know what Trump has done since 1995.
you have no idea what trump did or didn't pay. and it isn't any of your business.

2. Hillary Clinton has actually released his tax returns- and Donald Trump is hiding his- so we don't know what Trump has done since 1995
you have no fking idea what trump did, and it isn't any of your fking business.

I know he is hiding his tax returns from voters

No way to tell- since Trump hasn't revealed anything that would show us his net worth. Or of course his tax returns.

But if i had inherited 200 million dollars like Trump did- I probably would be wealthier than I am now.
he told you where to go to see his net worth! you lie.

ahhhh but you're not. you're tied to your little libturd trolling job.

The spin on this is just breathtaking.

If you lose money.... drumroll.... you do not owe taxes... instead you get a WRITE-OFF on future earnings...

Perfectly legal and in no need of "fixing."

Yep- Trump managed to lose almost almost 1,000,000,000 dollars.

We know how much Clinton paid, and how much she deducted because her taxes are transparent.

Tricky Trump doesn't want us to see his tax returns- Tricky Trump less Transparent than Tricky Dick.

Trump wants us to buy a pig in the poke.

Hillary just wants you to poke, t.

I find it amusing that the Trumpsters just accept Trump's word as to his worth, to his success, and to his being the least transparent candidate since before Tricky Dick.

Prove it.

Oh wait- you are a Trumpster- you lie about everything.

Tax returns don't show net worth.

If? Probably? I bet you call that fact.

You are a Trump voter.
would you like me to present your post you complained about one billion dollars? I'm ok with that if it makes you get back on track here.

ahhhh but you're not. you're tied to your little libturd trolling job.

Nope- I didn't have the good fortune to be born to a multi-millionaire, or to have my daddy hire me as President of the company that was refusing to rent to blacks and Puerto Ricans, or arrange multi-million dollar loans from his business partners to me, or leave me hundreds of millions of dollars when he died.

I am just not that lucky.

You are a Trump voter.
would you like me to present your post you complained about one billion dollars? I'm ok with that if it makes you get back on track here.

You mean where I pointed out that the candidate for President lost $1 billion dollars?

I am glad to point out Trump's loss of $1,000,000,000 again if it makes you feel better.

Prove it.

Oh wait- you are a Trumpster- you lie about everything.

Yet you consider saying I'd probably be worth more if someone gave me 200 million as a fact despite having nothing to support it.

No way to tell IF you'd be worth more despite you claiming you would as if it is fact.

You are a Trump voter.

You mean where I pointed out that the candidate for President lost $1 billion dollars?

I am glad to point out Trump's loss of $1,000,000,000 again if it makes you feel better.

That's $1 billion more than your miserable existence is worth.

The spin on this is just breathtaking.

If you lose money.... drumroll.... you do not owe taxes... instead you get a WRITE-OFF on future earnings...

Perfectly legal and in no need of "fixing."

Yep- Trump managed to lose almost almost 1,000,000,000 dollars.

We know how much Clinton paid, and how much she deducted because her taxes are transparent.

Tricky Trump doesn't want us to see his tax returns- Tricky Trump less Transparent than Tricky Dick.

Trump wants us to buy a pig in the poke.

Hillary just wants you to poke, t.

I find it amusing that the Trumpsters just accept Trump's word as to his worth, to his success, and to his being the least transparent candidate since before Tricky Dick.

I find it amusing that Obamanites like you just accept his word about his college years then say someone's word, someone you don't like, isn't valid. Hypocrite.

Forum List

Back