Trump did not "avoid" taxes - he followed the law and took a loss

Yep- Trump managed to lose almost almost 1,000,000,000 dollars.

Did he take write offs on future earnings?

We don't know- because Trump doesn't want Americans to see his tax returns.

We know how much Clinton paid, and how much she deducted because her taxes are transparent.

Tricky Trump doesn't want us to see his tax returns- Tricky Trump less Transparent than Tricky Dick.

Trump wants us to buy a pig in the poke.

Hillary used the same tax laws to lower her tax bill that Trump used. The rest of her friends just cheated:.

Of course the difference is twofold:
  1. Hillary Clinton actually paid income tax- and Trump didn't- in 1995
  2. Hillary Clinton has actually released his tax returns- and Donald Trump is hiding his- so we don't know what Trump has done since 1995.

Hillary and Trump used the same tax code. So you don't take deductions? You don't play by the rules? They both paid as little as possible. I'll bet you do too.

So, wouldn’t that make Hillary’s use of the tax code “brilliant” too?
sure if she declared it all. did she? where's her foundation returns?

Feel free to check out her tax returns.

Unlike Donald Trump she isn't hiding her tax returns.

You have to be a certifiable MORON not to know. He has a TAX LOSS CARRY FORWARD which allows him to not pay taxes until the loss is gone ---- DUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hillary's wealth is all about SELLING OUT policy and taxpayer money for kick backs. Hillary never created one job, never added anything positive in her life. Her business career was 100% fraud - Whitewater, Castle Grande, and Madison S&L....

You are not telling the entire story. Is it because you don't know it.....or because you don't want to tell it?

The type of losses he claimed are important. He didn't necessarily lose his own money. Do you understand that he was highly leveraged? Until he releases his returns for a number of years...we will not know.

This guy thinks he knows. Read this and see if you agree.

Art of the Steal: This Is How Trump Lost $916M and Avoided Tax

'Trump did not "avoid" taxes - he followed the law and took a loss'

This completely misses the point.

That most on the right are this clueless comes as no surprise.

And those loses were the consequence of mismanagement and incompetence.

The country has been running a huge deficit for a long time. Is that also the consequence of "mismanagement and incompetence"? If so, are you going to vote for a candidate that will continue the practice? Here's a fact that may not be readily accepted, but is inevitable. Take any Trump "loss" put several zeros after it, and you'll have the amount of taxpayer money that Hillary will lose every year that she manages to be president, if she actually wins.

The spin on this is just breathtaking.

If you lose money.... drumroll.... you do not owe taxes... instead you get a WRITE-OFF on future earnings...

Perfectly legal and in no need of "fixing."

Is a family of four making $20,000 "avoiding" taxes because the tax code has their income below the tax threshold?

Why doesn't Trump call them "smart" instead of condemning them?

If you lose money.... drumroll.... you do not owe taxes... instead you get a WRITE-OFF on future earnings...

We know how much Clinton paid, and how much she deducted because her taxes are transparent.

Tricky Trump doesn't want us to see his tax returns- Tricky Trump less Transparent than Tricky Dick.

Hillary just wants you to poke, t.

I find it amusing that the Trumpsters just accept Trump's word as to his worth, to his success, and to his being the least transparent candidate since before Tricky Dick.

I find it amusing that Obamanites like you just accept his word about his college years then say someone's word, someone you don't like, isn't valid. Hypocrite.

LOL- I will be glad to compare President Obama's college records with Tricky Trump's.

Oh wait- you just accept Trump's word about his college years too......

Tricky Trump- the least Transparent Presidential candidate since before Tricky Dick.

I will be glad to compare President Obama's college records with Tricky Trump's

Especially his application, where Barry wrote KENYA as his place of birth...

I'd like to see Affirmative Action Barry's transcript, but he is too ashamed of it to let it out to the public.

I find it amusing that the Trumpsters just accept Trump's word as to his worth, to his success, and to his being the least transparent candidate since before Tricky Dick.

I find it amusing that Obamanites like you just accept his word about his college years then say someone's word, someone you don't like, isn't valid. Hypocrite.

LOL- I will be glad to compare President Obama's college records with Tricky Trump's.

Tricky Trump- the least Transparent Presidential candidate since before Tricky Dick.

What college records of Obama? Are you going on what he SAID?

Did he follow the law? The IRS didn't know about his illegal bribing the AG of Florida. Once found out, he had to pay a fine.

Why? He broke the law.

No way to tell- since Trump hasn't revealed anything that would show us his net worth. Or of course his tax returns.

But if i had inherited 200 million dollars like Trump did- I probably would be wealthier than I am now.
he told you where to go to see his net worth! you lie.

Prove it.

Oh wait- you are a Trumpster- you lie about everything.
here from the transcripts of the debate:

"TRUMP: I don't mind releasing -- I'm under a routine audit. And it'll be released. And -- as soon as the audit's finished, it will be released.

But you will learn more about Donald Trump by going down to the federal elections, where I filed a 104-page essentially financial statement of sorts, the forms that they have. It shows income -- in fact, the income -- I just looked today -- the income is filed at $694 million for this past year, $694 million. If you would have told me I was going to make that 15 or 20 years ago, I would have been very surprised."

Where is the proof of his net worth?

Remember when you pissed and moaned and lied this:

You just showed me where Donald Trump says he declared his net income this year- not net worth.

You are a good Trumpster!
his net worth is in his financial disclosure. go look it up where he guided you.

His lawyer said he couldn't while under audit. tell the IRS to stop the audit.

There is no evidence that Trump is being audited- and the IRS says nothing prevents the disclosure of tax returns while being audited.

Richard Nixon- Tricky Dick- showed voters his tax returns while he was under audit- why won't Tricky Trump?

What doesn't Trump want voters to see?

.... which is why he is worth $3-10 billion now... LOL!!!!

Trump's business record made him a billionaire.

Hillary's business record put all of her associates in jail - Whitewater, Madison S&L and Castle Grande.

Like I said- I am glad to compare the college records of President Obama and Donald Trump
President Obama- college records released- none
Donald Trump- college records released- none

Of course that is not surprising- no President or Presidential candidate voluntarily releases their college records. So Obama and Trump are just doing what everyone else has done.

But everyone else has released their tax returns.

But not Donald- what is in Donald's tax returns he doesn't want voters to see? Why is he the only candidate in 40 years not to show his tax returns to voters?

e.

Is he worth that much? If you believe Donald Trump he is.

Of course we have no evidence that he is worth that much.

Prove it.

Oh wait- you are a Trumpster- you lie about everything.
here from the transcripts of the debate:

"TRUMP: I don't mind releasing -- I'm under a routine audit. And it'll be released. And -- as soon as the audit's finished, it will be released.

But you will learn more about Donald Trump by going down to the federal elections, where I filed a 104-page essentially financial statement of sorts, the forms that they have. It shows income -- in fact, the income -- I just looked today -- the income is filed at $694 million for this past year, $694 million. If you would have told me I was going to make that 15 or 20 years ago, I would have been very surprised."

Where is the proof of his net worth?

Remember when you pissed and moaned and lied this:

You just showed me where Donald Trump says he declared his net income this year- not net worth.

You are a good Trumpster!
his net worth is in his financial disclosure. go look it up where he guided you.

His lawyer said he couldn't while under audit. tell the IRS to stop the audit.

There is no evidence that Trump is being audited- and the IRS says nothing prevents the disclosure of tax returns while being audited.

Richard Nixon- Tricky Dick- showed voters his tax returns while he was under audit- why won't Tricky Trump?

What doesn't Trump want voters to see?
his lawyer is saying it. I give two shits what the IRS says. Ever have a lawyer? They cost money and they protect yours. you should learn the system in the US some time.

And, if he wasn't being audited, why didn't the IRS just say he wasn't and close the book?

Like I said- I am glad to compare the college records of President Obama and Donald Trump
President Obama- college records released- none
Donald Trump- college records released- none

Of course that is not surprising- no President or Presidential candidate voluntarily releases their college records. So Obama and Trump are just doing what everyone else has done.

But everyone else has released their tax returns.

But not Donald- what is in Donald's tax returns he doesn't want voters to see? Why is he the only candidate in 40 years not to show his tax returns to voters?
cause it drives you nuts.

Is a family of four making $20,000 "avoiding" taxes because the tax code has their income below the tax threshold?

Why doesn't Trump call them "smart" instead of condemning them?

If they were smart, that family of FOUR would be making more than $20,000.

By the way, if the family of four to which you refer is made up of 2 adults and 2 children, they don't pay income taxes until the gross income is $48,100 and then it's a whopping $6. That only considers the makeup of the family and nothing related to other potential credits/deductions they can get.

If it's a single parent with three children, the gross income is $49,650 based solely on the makeup of the family.

e.

Is he worth that much? If you believe Donald Trump he is.

Of course we have no evidence that he is worth that much.
his net worth is 3 billion he's number 156 in the list, That isn't in a tax return, but you have no fking idea how the tax system works so of course you don't know.

Forum List

Back