Trump did not "avoid" taxes - he followed the law and took a loss

Hillary just wants you to poke, t.

I find it amusing that the Trumpsters just accept Trump's word as to his worth, to his success, and to his being the least transparent candidate since before Tricky Dick.

I find it amusing that Obamanites like you just accept his word about his college years then say someone's word, someone you don't like, isn't valid. Hypocrite.

LOL- I will be glad to compare President Obama's college records with Tricky Trump's.

Oh wait- you just accept Trump's word about his college years too......

Tricky Trump- the least Transparent Presidential candidate since before Tricky Dick.

What college records of Obama? Are you going on what he SAID?

Like I said- I am glad to compare the college records of President Obama and Donald Trump
President Obama- college records released- none
Donald Trump- college records released- none

Of course that is not surprising- no President or Presidential candidate voluntarily releases their college records. So Obama and Trump are just doing what everyone else has done.

But everyone else has released their tax returns.

But not Donald- what is in Donald's tax returns he doesn't want voters to see? Why is he the only candidate in 40 years not to show his tax returns to voters?

Trump has said when he will release them. If that bothers you, get some ointment and rub it on the spot that hurts the worst. I'm guessing it's your lip since you pucker up to Obama's black ass so often.

Donald Trump lost $1,000,000,000. Doesn't need much economics to understand that.

I know big numbers are hard to comprehend when all your monthly government check reads is $5k, but taking a billion dollar loss isn't that big of a deal when you are dealing with about 20 billion in total property values minus 15 billion in debt.

where do you get 20 billion in total property values.
Trump lost of 1 Billion a year is why he is a "loser".

What that means is he lost more in 1 year than your miserable like would be worth in a million years.

I am not going to live 1 million years, but yes losing 1 billion in 95 with the booming economy means he is a bad businessman, and a BIG Loser. Not someone to run the government, he is a Quack.

Yet he's still worth in 70 years what you couldn't be worth in 70 lifetimes.

He certainty lives better than me, but where is Madoff now? Why not show us his tax returns?

He's already said when he'd show them. What about that do you not understand?

He's already said he won't show them to American voters.

I think we all understand that he doesn't want voters to see his tax returns.

I find it amusing that the Trumpsters just accept Trump's word as to his worth, to his success, and to his being the least transparent candidate since before Tricky Dick.

I find it amusing that Obamanites like you just accept his word about his college years then say someone's word, someone you don't like, isn't valid. Hypocrite.

LOL- I will be glad to compare President Obama's college records with Tricky Trump's.

Tricky Trump- the least Transparent Presidential candidate since before Tricky Dick.

Like I said- I am glad to compare the college records of President Obama and Donald Trump

Of course that is not surprising- no President or Presidential candidate voluntarily releases their college records. So Obama and Trump are just doing what everyone else has done.

But not Donald- what is in Donald's tax returns he doesn't want voters to see? Why is he the only candidate in 40 years not to show his tax returns to voters?

Trump has said when he will release them. .

Trump had already said if he ran for President he would show voters his tax returns. Now he says he will show them when the audit is done.....or when Hillary shows her deleted emails.....or whatever the next excuse is.

Hey- there is no law that requires Trump act like every other Presidential candidate for the last 40 years and show voters his tax returns.

Which is why I enjoy pointing out- Tricky Trump- less Transparent than Tricky Dick- the least Transparent Presidential candidate in decades.

he told you where to go to see his net worth! you lie.

Prove it.

Oh wait- you are a Trumpster- you lie about everything.
here from the transcripts of the debate:

"TRUMP: I don't mind releasing -- I'm under a routine audit. And it'll be released. And -- as soon as the audit's finished, it will be released.

But you will learn more about Donald Trump by going down to the federal elections, where I filed a 104-page essentially financial statement of sorts, the forms that they have. It shows income -- in fact, the income -- I just looked today -- the income is filed at $694 million for this past year, $694 million. If you would have told me I was going to make that 15 or 20 years ago, I would have been very surprised."

Where is the proof of his net worth?

Remember when you pissed and moaned and lied this:

You just showed me where Donald Trump says he declared his net income this year- not net worth.

You are a good Trumpster!
his net worth is in his financial disclosure. go look it up where he guided you.

His lawyer said he couldn't while under audit. tell the IRS to stop the audit.

There is no evidence that Trump is being audited- and the IRS says nothing prevents the disclosure of tax returns while being audited.

Richard Nixon- Tricky Dick- showed voters his tax returns while he was under audit- why won't Tricky Trump?

What doesn't Trump want voters to see?

There is evidence you'll kiss Obama's ass. Pucker up N.L.

Trump had already said if he ran for President he would show voters his tax returns. Now he says he will show them when the audit is done.....or when Hillary shows her deleted emails.....or whatever the next excuse is.

Hey- there is no law that requires Trump act like every other Presidential candidate for the last 40 years and show voters his tax returns.

Which is why I enjoy pointing out- Tricky Trump- less Transparent than Tricky Dick- the least Transparent Presidential candidate in decades.

Where are Hillary's emails? Trump sent his returns to her. Perhaps she deleted them.

Trump did not "avoid" taxes - he followed the law and took a loss

It doesn't matter, Hillary and the lowlife scum left will smear you by any means possible even if they have to break the law to do it. No American citizen is safe from Hillary and her band of lawless thugs, federal law protecting a private citizens privacy they break it, even celebrate breaking it. Do you really want someone that low, that corrupt leading the country and making important decisions?

Hillary won't even release her $650k "speech" to Goldman Sachs....

'Trump did not "avoid" taxes - he followed the law and took a loss'

This completely misses the point.

That most on the right are this clueless comes as no surprise.

And those loses were the consequence of mismanagement and incompetence.

.... which is why he is worth $3-10 billion now... LOL!!!!
e.

Is he worth that much? If you believe Donald Trump he is.

Of course we have no evidence that he is worth that much.
his net worth is 3 billion he's number 156 in the list, That isn't in a tax return, but you have no fking idea how the tax system works so of course you don't know.

There are lists that show rankings of people based on net worth. Perhaps Syriusly thinks those lists use numbers as told by the people on them rather than information they have proving it.

e.

his net worth is 3 billion he's number 156 in the list, That isn't in a tax return, but you have no fking idea how the tax system works so of course you don't know.

There are lists that show rankings of people based on net worth. Perhaps Syriusly thinks those lists use numbers as told by the people on them rather than information they have proving it.
well the fact that she thinks net worth is in a tax return is fking hilarious.

e.

That makes Syriusly double stupid.

e.

The fact that an idiot like you lies about what I 'think' is just another example of how an idiot like you lies.

e.

Those rankings are estimates- they are not proof of anything- Trump has never provided any proof of the wealth he has claimed he has.

Where are Hillary's emails? Trump sent his returns to her. Perhaps she deleted them.

Trump sent his tax returns to Clinton?

LOL- Trumpsters- they love to lie as much as

Prove it.

Oh wait- you are a Trumpster- you lie about everything.
here from the transcripts of the debate:

"TRUMP: I don't mind releasing -- I'm under a routine audit. And it'll be released. And -- as soon as the audit's finished, it will be released.

But you will learn more about Donald Trump by going down to the federal elections, where I filed a 104-page essentially financial statement of sorts, the forms that they have. It shows income -- in fact, the income -- I just looked today -- the income is filed at $694 million for this past year, $694 million. If you would have told me I was going to make that 15 or 20 years ago, I would have been very surprised."

Where is the proof of his net worth?

Remember when you pissed and moaned and lied this:

You just showed me where Donald Trump says he declared his net income this year- not net worth.

You are a good Trumpster!
his net worth is in his financial disclosure. go look it up where he guided you.

His lawyer said he couldn't while under audit. tell the IRS to stop the audit.

There is no evidence that Trump is being audited- and the IRS says nothing prevents the disclosure of tax returns while being audited.

Richard Nixon- Tricky Dick- showed voters his tax returns while he was under audit- why won't Tricky Trump?

What doesn't Trump want voters to see?

There is evidence you'll kiss Obama's ass. Pucker up N.L.

Got it- sorry I forgot I was dealing with another racist who is pissed off that America elected a black man to be President.

No wonder you have your head so far up the ass of your Great White Hope.

Trump licenses his name to be used on properties

LMFAO!!!!

Then why aren't there a lot of big buildings with your name on them??

LOL!!!!

You are typical of left wing liars, you never quit...

e.

Those rankings are estimates- they are not proof of anything- Trump has never provided any proof of the wealth he has claimed he has.

So, as I claimed and you have proven, you think the sources that post them just go by what the people tell them. Got it.

Forum List

Back