Trump did not "avoid" taxes - he followed the law and took a loss

Did he take write offs on future earnings?

We don't know- because Trump doesn't want Americans to see his tax returns.

You have to be a certifiable MORON not to know. He has a TAX LOSS CARRY FORWARD which allows him to not pay taxes until the loss is gone ---- DUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hillary's wealth is all about SELLING OUT policy and taxpayer money for kick backs. Hillary never created one job, never added anything positive in her life. Her business career was 100% fraud - Whitewater, Castle Grande, and Madison S&L....

Trump lost of 1 Billion a year is why he is a "loser".
What does that make Obama? He lost near 10 trillion in 7.5 years and gave billions of taxpayer dollars to companies that promptly declared bankruptcy. Trump gambled with HIS OWN MONEY while Obama blew OURS

Hillary Clinton was SoS for 4 years. During that time, $6 BILLION vanished from the State Department. The way I see it that's an average of $1.5 BILLION/year for 4 years.

Since the lefties say losing 1 billion/year makes someone a loser, they have admitted Hillary is. The difference, as you said, is Trump lost his own money while Hillary lost taxpayer's money.
It didn't vanish. She used that money to prop up the terrorists in Libya

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

When you got nothing.

Well of course I have nothing- because Donald Trump has not released any evidence of his claims to Americans.

But glad to see you agree with the racist for Trump.

Wow you're obsessed by race...i think thats the definition of a racist

Syriusly is one of those that respond constantly with "that's racist".

I do to racists who use terms such a 'n*gger l*ver'.

You know- Trump voters like you.

Who used that term?

Sure you do- because to you all I am is a N.L- 'n*gger l*ver'

There is evidence you'll kiss Obama's ass. Pucker up N.L.

When you got nothing.

Well of course I have nothing- because Donald Trump has not released any evidence of his claims to Americans.

Who said ****** lover? Why do you hide yiur speech?

I loke and respect tons of blacks......i despise *******....and yes there is a biiiiig difference

Damn right there is a difference. Chris Rock explained it well.

Did he take write offs on future earnings?

We don't know- because Trump doesn't want Americans to see his tax returns.

You have to be a certifiable MORON not to know. He has a TAX LOSS CARRY FORWARD which allows him to not pay taxes until the loss is gone ---- DUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hillary's wealth is all about SELLING OUT policy and taxpayer money for kick backs. Hillary never created one job, never added anything positive in her life. Her business career was 100% fraud - Whitewater, Castle Grande, and Madison S&L....

What does that make Obama? He lost near 10 trillion in 7.5 years and gave billions of taxpayer dollars to companies that promptly declared bankruptcy. Trump gambled with HIS OWN MONEY while Obama blew OURS

Hillary Clinton was SoS for 4 years. During that time, $6 BILLION vanished from the State Department. The way I see it that's an average of $1.5 BILLION/year for 4 years.

Since the lefties say losing 1 billion/year makes someone a loser, they have admitted Hillary is. The difference, as you said, is Trump lost his own money while Hillary lost taxpayer's money.

LOL....of course....

Who used that term?

Where does that use the words you claimed I used?

When you got nothing.

Who used that term?
he did, he's the racist as we all knew.

Who used that term?

Lots of folks on this board not only kiss obamas ass but suck his dick...constantly.they never disagree with anything he does. He could fuck their wife and they would be proud.....its unreal

LOL....of course....
Where do you think it went?

Hillary was running arms to what she thought were moderate forces in a desperate attempt to keep the country from imploding. She failed on all fronts

LOL....of course....

It vanished and that is a fact. So, based on how Liberals say Trump is a loser because he lost 1 billion/year, it's proof Hillary is one. Difference is Trump lost his money and Hillary lost taxpayer's money.

Hillary was running arms to what she thought were moderate forces in a desperate attempt to keep the country from imploding

WRONG.

Hillary sold out US foreign policy to the highest bidder, and that was this guy, the real boss of ISIS, "Al Qaeda," the Dems and the GOP...

Remember that the Wikileaks said Hillary was starting the Syrian civil war "to help ISRAEL..."

The left is only interested in smearing Trump, if that requires half truths, lies, intentional dishonesty they are fine with that. You can absolutely run a successful business and take a loss, this is in fact encouraged by the government and tax code and for good reason.

Typically the government encourages businesses to invest and grow their business thus creating more jobs and tax revenue. Purchasing capital equipment for example, bulldozers and excavators, cranes, trucks, which grows jobs for those manufacturing that equipment and the business purchasing them. Machinery which can be depreciated (that's a deduction for you idiot liberals) over time, the expense deducted from profits, hence its possible for a business to make a profit yet with deductions pay no taxes, but big picture its a win for everyone.

When the economy is in the ditch and millions are looking for work government will go so far as to allow businesses to write off the entire purchase price in the first year vs depreciating over several years to stimulate the economy and get people back to work.

Only in the dishonest lying world of liberals is this spun as a negative, only Hillary is spinning this as Trump not paying his fair share. This is why we don't need an ignorant lying moron like Hillary for president. Lets elect Trump a business man who understands what it takes to grow a business and put people back to work. As Trump has said, what do we have to lose, look around at what a mess these politicians have created.

Who used that term?

Where does that use the words you claimed I used?

As you said to me: There is evidence you'll kiss Obama's ass. Pucker up N.L.

The left is only interested in smearing Trump,d.

No- I am happy to point out the facts about Donald Trump

Donald Trump is the only Presidential candidate in 40 plus years to not show voters his tax returns- that is not a smear- that is a fact.

Hillary Clinton showed Americans her tax returns- Donald Trump refuses to show Americans his tax returns- that is a fact.

LOL....of course....

Difference is Trump lost his money and Hillary lost taxpayer's money.

So you want to give Trump the opportunity to lose taxpayer's money- instead of his own.

Oh wait- he didn't really just lose his own money- he lost his investors money, and the banks money that they loaned him.

Who used that term?

Lots of folks on this board not only kiss obamas ass but suck his dick...constantly.they never disagree with anything he does. He could fuck their wife and they would be proud.....its unreal

Wow you do have a rich sexual fantasy about President Obama.

Please stop sharing your fantasies with us.

Meanwhile- why do you agree with someone calling President Obama a 'n*gger'?

Donald Trump Often Made Donations to State Attorneys General Reviewing His Business
Source: Wall Street Journal

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has throughout his career given campaign contributions to state attorneys general while they weighed decisions affecting his business, a review of his political donations shows.

The issue recently surfaced during a controversy over his 2013 campaign contribution to Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, who was reviewing a fraud case against Trump University.

Records show Mr. Trump, his family and associates donated in particular to attorneys general in New York, from Robert Abrams in the 1980s through incumbent Eric Schneiderman. The money was given often when Mr. Trump’s companies had decisions pending in these offices. Attorneys general are law-enforcement officials with significant oversight of business practices in their states.

Mr. Trump in his presidential bid has portrayed himself as an outsider independent from special interests and what he called the “rigged” political system. The candidate and his aides have said making legal contributions doesn’t put him in the same category as what they describe as career politicians, such as Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, his opponent for the White House.

Read more: Donald Trump Often Made Donations to State Attorneys General Reviewing His Business

And most of those State AGs were...

drumroll....

greedy, selfish, unpatriotic

DEMOCRATS

Trump lost almost a billion dollars on income of a little over three million....

The man is every bit the most successful businessman we have and soon to be
running the country.....

Unfreaking believable.

Forum List

Back